ITT: canonically trans characters

ITT: canonically trans characters.

Attached: NiDNiGHTS.png (279x531, 122.59K)

NiGHTS is genderless, not trans.

Then why is zhe called both he and she

Genderless and trans are the same shit since both of them aren't human

Because NiGHTS is the gender of the dreamer.

Ok, now seems like a good time to clear up some serious misconceptions about trans people.

I'm trans (transitioned in 2012) and I've been an oldfag dating to 2007. Believe it or not, I know at least 10 other people in the exact same position as me, people I met through Zig Forums that helped me with my transition, and I did likewise. Matter of fact, I'd say lurking for a while here actually predisposes you to being trans, at least I think so. We didn't really discuss it too often though because, duh, its a video games board, so we just sort of casually went along with the bashing here and there, just to keep a lower profile on Zig Forums in general.

But ever since Zig Forums brought over the discord tranny meme its been fucking hectic, now literally every thread devolved to this shit, just for the living fuck of it. I get they can be funny sometimes but- Why? Why do you hate us so fucking much that you'll start thread after tread just to bash trans people in video games? I get that we tend to hold left wing views but gamergate was years ago, why bare we still holding onto the Zig Forumstard Zig Forums ideal? Try talking to a trans person for the first time, really, and you'll see right off how we're literally just regular fucking people, we can hold a conversation, we're funny, and we love video games, that why we come here. I can't think of a single other minority that endures the nonstop barrage of hate that we do here and it sucks, it really does, but i keep coming back because I love you guys, I love the creative output of Zig Forums, and I want it to get better later on. Just something to consider.

Nice wall of text tranny.

>still falling for this obvious bait
>that has been posted within the last hour 7 (seven) times

because you "people" are lunatics.

kill yourself

didn't the wii game say he was a guy?

Attached: 2ab7cdd8-1576-4a71-bead-5db500a6bf3e.png (1280x1830, 1.88M)

If Birdo's not actually a girl, what's with the eggs?
Yoshi's clearly trans though.

Why are Zig Forumstards so obsessed with trannies? OH TRANNIES THIS TRANNIES THAT. Even when it has fuck all to do with the situation. Like the current TLOU2 drama where trannies have somehow been included in the equation despite ostensibly having fuck all to do with TLOU.
Why are you constantly talking about trannies?
Why do you constantly think about them?

he ate all the eggs

and idiots still complain to Nintendo about exclusivity when really they just want self inserts.

Political extremists use their ideology as escapism from their own problems. It's like Zig Forums and hating videogames.

Attached: 220px-Samus_Aran.png (220x286, 97.83K)

Attached: file.png (720x900, 834.72K)

lol tranny cope

you will never pass
no one likes you
you will always live alone in sadness

sounds like they would fit in fine on Zig Forums

>dear diary
Have you considered because your ‘condition’ is a complete social fabrication and there is no evolutionary comparison in any other mammal? Don’t you realize that being a tranny is a modern Shaker. I bet you despise religion but you’re not self aware enough to see that ideology turned both of you into eunuchs.

>all these unironic replies to a copypasta
>giving some kid the equivalent of what he thinks are upvotes
Zig Forums is fucking pathetic

Isn't his sex supposed to be up to interpretations?

Why are you so obsessed with Zig Forums? You constantly say Zig Forums this and Zig Forums that, why are you constantly talking about them? Why do you constantly think about them?

We'll stop thinking about them as soon as they stop thinking about us

>Why do you hate us so fucking much
Because you're mentally ill.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we supposed to treat mentally ill people with care and support? Why aren't you going after schizophrenics with such intense hatred as well? Your logic makes no sense

there are no schizo pride parades or schizo storytime hours with kids

Vivian actually helped me figure out I was trans, and I'm grateful to Nintendo for having some kind of trans representation in their games. Makes me very happy.

Attached: 2093482490441.png (720x689, 261.29K)

I don't hate trans people, I just get upset that none of you did research on the chemical atrazine that is intentionally put in the water supply before you got blind sided by jewish propaganda into mutliating yourself. I want trans people to realize they're mentally ill, and help them get away from the mainstream rhetoric which is utter bullshit. I do not hate trans people.

>you will never pass
>no one likes you
>you will always live alone in sadness
This is basically me in three sentences and I'm not even trans.

>I can't think of a single other minority that endures the nonstop barrage of hate that we do here and it sucks,
Try being Black
t. Black Man