Top10 played bread

Post your top10 most played games (time), no cheating

Attached: Top10.png (525x910, 356.81K)

how much dis you spend on paracuck games?
did you managed to get wc?

Attached: 1582920602227.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

What's your GoI name OP, we might have played versus eachother
share war stories from a dead game with me you faggot

Attached: fgsdgs.png (950x973, 370.35K)

Attached: file.png (1190x1170, 611.82K)

>how much
Too much. I used to buy most stuff on sale but I have all gameplay DLCs for eu4, most for ck2 and like half for stellaris and hoi, but Paradox became so jewy that I can't stand them and their games anymore, so guess I learned eventually
>did you wc
No, partially because I'm not that good at abusing mechanics and partially because wcs are generally autistic and you have to play very specific to get them

Dunno if I want to reveal my identity, but I joined around-ish 2014 and was a prominent member of Squirrel Clan and quite active on forums for some time. I'm suprised some people still waste their time on this game.

piratefag here
I never pay for singleplayer games

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1621x747, 1.44M)

I was going to say that you have based taste desu...
but then I saw witcher 3 hours. Yikes much.

t. 30 year old doomer

you were close. I'm 27 and literally want life to end

>another GOIO nigga
what the fuck
>Kenshi
aw yiss, recommend me some mods bruh

it's what took me to finish the game and the dlc's. haven't touched the game ever since.

>aw yiss, recommend me some mods bruh
only reactive world seemed worthwhile to me, game worl can be kinda static

26 soon here and I kinda feel you bro, although due to theurapy, friends and more or less stable job, by God's grace I am getting out of shit mental state. I mean, I'm still a sad loser but at least I don't want to kill myself and can enjoy vidya while I still can.

I lost my job and nothing going well.
If suicide wasn't forbidden by God, I would have killed myself years ago

Desu I played vanilla once on keyboard and mouse (on GOG) and then second time on controller with better computer but I literally can't force myself any further. It's just... not....fun.

This is a terrible representation of what I like. The only one of these games that I've touched recently is Hitman Blood Money and Town of Salem

Attached: 1565703823045.png (940x897, 393.22K)

The thing that always stopped me was thinking about how sad my parents and brother would be about me killing myself, but had those thoughts too... at one point had them regularly so I went to the shrink for meds.
I believe in you user. Life can be tough but I believe it can turn around. I will pray for you!

Attached: Poznámka 2020-05-01 171938.jpg (947x896, 134.69K)

For me it's many small QoL mods, like copper mines, training dummy for dexterity (only up to 30 so it's balanced) and shit like that.
I'm also interested in tech mods.

I liek teh vidya.

Attached: file.png (412x921, 379.55K)

>1700 h into eu4
Holy shit share some stories nibbruh

I'm regret of playing first 4 ones.

Attached: Opera Снимок_2020-05-01_182408_steamcommunity.com.png (713x747, 218.82K)

>Kenshi
Share mods and stories. For me personally game starts becoming stale, I have my A-team (4 guys) into 50s statwise and two support warrior in their 35-40s.
I am building a new settlement in Foglands and I'm kinda exploring north of the map for tech ruins.

thanks user

come at me

Attached: toptengames.jpg (512x914, 177.23K)

Is Bad Company 2 still alive?

t. slightly-rebellious normie
btw doesn' civ vi suck?

I hate every single game here.
except Blockland

Attached: Capture.png (336x903, 380.5K)

civ 6 sucks but I make mods for it to make it suck a bit less

I think it was dead last time I tried to play it, don't actually remember for sure

how do you get steam to show stats like that? I can only get them like this

I haven't played in a while desu. My most successful run was making a big base inside the Fog Islands and killing endless amounts of Deadhive. It takes some effort to get started but once you're dug in, the Deadhive stops being a threat and just becomes free combat practice. You don't have to worry overmuch about invading armies either, since even if they don't get stuck on terrain halfway they'll almost certainly suffer from Deadhive attacks on their way to your base.

The area between the HN and UC (I forgot the name) was a fun place to set up a base as well, since you get patrols from both sides and they kill eachother on sight, so you get lots of free gear to melt down.

I didn't really use mods much other than increasing enemy squad sizes. You haven't played the game until you've gone up against like 60+ bandits at once.

Attached: AB17EF71A7465763A3D7C2E2A52AD5517C1A68CC.jpg (1920x1080, 673K)

Go to your profile and click on Games on the right side.

Yes, I am autistic.

Attached: autism.jpg (975x925, 147.1K)

Eh, I've seen much worse.

I'm kinda "new" to pc gaming I stopped playing pc when I was still a little kid.
How the hell do you get that many hours?? And I thought I had way too much in RL

Attached: mytop10.png (939x893, 324.02K)

I had addiction to idle games at one point.

Attached: gamesw.png (824x899, 330.34K)

Attached: 10top.png (972x936, 378.79K)

Your profile>games

FM chads where you at?

Attached: Capture.png (787x737, 260K)

No regrets.

Attached: file.png (945x921, 379.14K)

finally some people without nothing but rookie numbers

>FM
I've heard this game ruins lives like Factorio
Too bad I don't care about football at all

why is that a good thing? I enjoy profiles with more variety

whys everyone here so ashamed of their tf2 hours?

boy I miss Marvel Heroes

Attached: games.jpg (660x735, 114.27K)