Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2

Attached: 1573414173916.jpg (400x400, 24.19K)

Anyone playing online?

Nah. I hate online gaming.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 20.61K)

Chinks with stupid names like xxANGER_LiaoXi xx yes

I like it a lot, but it probably won't age well.

Attached: Dv6ug13X4AAWDvm.jpg (1200x781, 63.94K)

Why didn't this win GOTY?...

because of the crunch disaster, probably. Wouldve reflected pretty badly to reward a studio that just made headlines for how badly they treated workers
waiting for a major update, shit gotten pretty boring. I like the online mode but it desperately needs more to do

Cause anything highlighting white people is bad.

Who let the simpleton out of the asylum?

>TFW you ride around just roasting everyone for hours

I don't expect we will ever see a story in a AAA game of this quality again in our lives. TLoU2 will surely put the final nail in that coffin. I am glad I was there the experience it.

>YFW it's 2030 and we get RDR3 in the Depression era

GoW won GOTY in it's place wtf

Jack Marston’s rise as an organized crime lord in the 20’s/30’s

>Bootlegging and shooting gangsters out of a Model A in totally not Chicago
FUND IT

I picked it up a little bit after it launched because I had some good memories fucking around with friends in RD1 onlinr
e. Had some fun creating an old, toothless, fat fuck for multiplayer but dropped it after it turned out that there were no free aim servers. Everyone was running around with the varmint when I just wanted to get into knife fights. If they fixed it I might pick it up again.

My dream game would be set in rural America during the prohibition days and the MC is a old boomer outlaw who returns to a life of crime because the fucking prohibition closed down his favorite saloon. So some 50-60 year old dinosaur blasting coppers half his age with six shooters and they have tommy guns.

That's basically what I'm describing. Though I figured that it was some small time guy in his late 20s-30s that was getting along bootlegging, but then big players from the city step in and he's forced to deal with them and rapidly expanding law enforcement.

Have the old gunslinger be a supporting character who falls in love with Thompsons and BARs and wishes he had them back in his day.

>All that Great War weaponry too
Hell, maybe make the protagonist a WWI vet. Fuck, cuckstar needs to pay us.

How to fix the shitty AA?

Attached: rdrscreeen.jpg (1920x1080, 424.21K)

every main missikn and proffession is locked behind gold and there's barely anything to do, it's preety comfy if you want to solo fishing and hunting but that's about it.

Just sent you the fix :)

RDR II's mud mechanics would be fucking perfect for a game set on the western front.

This is why i want Rockstar to branch out more to different IPs like Red Dead or La Noir, fuck, a new Bully game would hit the nail right on the head atm but some new medieval game would be even better imo.

Is it weird I got a tech boner from the muddy streets in places like Valentine?

>Maces from horseback like RDR2

Attached: 1566080046811.jpg (712x888, 126.23K)

Anyone? Using the AMD sharpening tool gives me this shitty haloing effect around Arthur when moving around.

Literally nothing to do these days so I haven't played in a couple of months. A shame really because it actually has potential and isn't as MTX-heavy as GTAO.

No, not at all. But yeah, the only problem with trying to merge that rural cowboy aesthetic with the roaring 20's aesthetic would be that submachine guns and more refined automatic pistols and bolt action rifles would surely outclass the lever actions and revolvers. Same thing with cars and horses, though I suppose the horses are more maneuverable

I hope the medieval rumors turn out to be true, but it could always be a cover for another project, you know how R* are.

worth to buy it for 44 bucks or should i wait? need a game where i can put many hours in.

i really want to play sekiro but it is too short for that price.

Attached: 1584515817650.jpg (962x962, 51.78K)

I think it's more a merge of GTA and RDR in a sense it wouldn't be cowboys, but early 20th century rural Midwest. Obviously revolvers and horses still exist in the current day, but you're right it's a match of firepower. However, horses can go where cars cant, but horses are leagues slower than cars. So it's more of the Red Dead "the world is changing" motif.

Yeah, a few skeletons here and there but generally people have made peace with the change.

all the rdr2 viking ester eggs make me suspect them of at researching assets for a feudal/medieval setting.