TLOU II SPOILERS

can anyone summarize the plot leaks? I really don't have time to watch the whole vid, and what up with the Abby fella?

>pic related, what happens to joe?

Attached: b379704b-db3b-4022-a965-49574e910f83-tlou-2-joel.jpg (1280x720, 197.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9OtSDqxqsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you ever take a dump?

Why ruin the story of a game your clearly interested in? Just wait until it releases and found out for yourself.

nobody actually knows the ending, at least yet
after the final boss fight vs ellie you get to play 2 more chapters

nice try you shilling tranny faggot no one is buying your game

Joel gets pegged to death by Abby.
Ellie starts a family with a pregnant jewess.
The end

For your own safety. If you do not want the game spoiled, do not look at this image. I didn't write this, but am only giving this because you asked.

Attached: 1588002522383.png (1235x612, 71.83K)

Naughty Dog ripped off Hotline Miami 2's story and are gonna get their dick sucked by journalists for the next decade because of it since they can actually finish TLOU2.

>pic related, what happens to joe?

Attached: 15882607631260.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

lol pendejo

youtube.com/watch?v=k9OtSDqxqsg

Attached: 1588276646650.png (645x836, 275.48K)

I'll just say this. They got some parts wrong. That is all.

Joel gets killed by a woman who is on so much steroids she looks like a tranny.
A Mexican spits on him and they nearly kill Ellie.
You then proceed to play as Abby and kill(?) Ellie later.

I'm actually rooting for the tranny wtf.

>what happens to joe?
the record is set straight. He was the monster all along and you were with sympathizing with him in the first game. t. neil

Attached: 1588149648673.png (736x368, 209.03K)

>NICE KNIFE

Attached: 488.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

It is a tranny, it doesn't just look like one

>nobody actually knows the ending, at least yet
yeah we do. ellie and the jewess are left for dead because abby's ftm friend begs her not to kill them.
they recover and months go by. ellie decides she can't live like this and tho her gf begs her she departs to hunt down abby (muslced up gorilla) once again. ellie is the bad guy now. the end.

all trannies are ugly as fuck so it fits

This is it m'goodbois

I'm skipping TLOU 2

I will only buy TLOU 3 if Ellie somehow survived after the fight, as a zombie or a human

Attached: kim-jong-un-russia.jpg (640x430, 32.3K)

She does you mouth breather

So the roid-ranging obssesed lunatic who ties him up and beats him to death with a golf club while her friends watch is the good guy and joel (who never did that) is the monster. You know Druckmann, I think you might be on to something.

>She does you mouth breather

Remember when someone killed Joel's daughter and he went on a decade long quest for brutal and empty revenge? Oh no? He didn't do that and instead adopted a girl? Oh? Oh?

What parts

If reading the leaks would "ruin" the story, who's to say seeing it all unfold as you're playing it would be any better?
Tons of people are cancelling preorders because of the whole "watch Joel die, and then be forced to sympathize with his killer" deal. You honestly think people would be more accepting of it if they saw it for the first time in-game rather than in-leak?

That. Is. All.

>Remember when someone killed Joel's daughter and he went on a decade long quest for brutal and empty revenge?
No. All he did was surviving. Revenge against who?

I will never sympathize with the cold-blooded killer who gleefully tortured Joel to death. Daily reminder that Joel never tortured anyone and never sought revenge for his daughter :)

I fucking hate jews

Read the next sentence....

Attached: 1588277348617.webm (960x540, 2.72M)

I think probably yea. If it wasn't leaked the game would probably have a lot of positive reviews raving about how the game is "bold" and "daring" and other pretentious adjectives before anyone even got to play it. That would definitely do a lot to sway public opinion. I could be wrong tho. People did hate Mass Effect 3 even tho I think it was praised by critics.

No but they would’ve bought the game already and I’d already have their money at that point
T. Kneeling Cuckman

All you need to know is that they plagiarized Nier Automata and did a shitty job at it.

Attached: 1509423264_preview_tumblr_ol8g8cAwPj1tt3wuco1_400.gif (268x300, 1.19M)

STUNNING AND BRAVE

Attached: file.png (828x1467, 1.27M)

>the other upload that was Unlised already got DMCA'd
hate sony, hate naughty dogs, and hate neil kikemann.

Attached: 1587081424244.jpg (183x164, 6.51K)