Fights against viking invaders

>fights against viking invaders
>NOOOOOO they're peaceful! you can't be against immigration! That's EVIL! You're a villain!
what did ubisoft mean by this?

Attached: Alfred.jpg (1351x567, 84.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L_nb_YECQoQ?t=404
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukko
youtu.be/ShfsBPrNcTI?t=91
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6:44
youtu.be/L_nb_YECQoQ?t=404

Scandi here, liking norse mythology and wearing such symbols are seen as white supremacy and scorned upon.
This game is going to cause a shitfest and I'm going to watch it all.

>immigration GOOD
>closing the borders BAD

Attached: 1588263264870.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Lmao no it won't. Americans and most of the world still fucking love vikings and i already guarantee you the game will be full of shieldmaidens and feminist messages

God, I can't wait to kill English people in a game again.

>Scandi here, liking norse mythology and wearing such symbols are seen as white supremacy and scorned upon.
lol no way you're scandi
Here in Denmark plenty of people are into norse mythology and vikings, and it's just seen as being geeky.

You must be a Swede. In Norway no'one cares, or are either very interested in it from a historical point of view.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO LET THE BVLLS IN THE FUCK MY WIFE

Cringe, absolute and complete cringe. Lay off the internet for a while.

This, as a Scotsman I say fuck the English.

english here and since we're the bad guys, ubisoft are gonna make us white, whereas "nords" are 100% gonna have sandniggers and niggers fighting for them
top kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukko

Games should be made out of Finnish mythology.

Ukko is the god of the sky, weather, harvest and thunder in Finnish mythology.

>NOOOOOO they're peaceful! you can't be against immigration! That's EVIL! You're a villain!
No one said that

Yep. Globalization will put an end to the white man's tendency to work for 10x as much as an Indian would for the same work.

finnish mythology is gay and reconstructed since finns were to stupid too write

I can't wait for the inevitable Zig Forums meltdown when both nigger english and nigger viking characters will start popping up in the game trailers

Did you watch the trailer? Alfred is literally portrayed as the big bad Templar guy here.

Fok sake, Tommy

Looking forward to beating up some dirty anglos

Surely this is some joke exhibition or something. Right?

didn't they said afterwards that he was way more villainous in the cinematic than in game?

>white men see a problem with cleaning up shit for the big boss man and getting treated like shit
>indians happy to live and die in shit
>this is good
non-whites are literal insects

That’s because the Danish are germanics and are full on larp mode central asians while Scandis have has a few millennia to come to terms with their asiatic roots already

Yes.

Heil Odinn.

GOTT STRAFE ENGELAND.

lol

But the Anglo Saxons invaded former Roman Britannia and exterminated the local populace

Attached: eternalanglos.jpg (711x754, 93.99K)

>King Alfred was renowned for being wise, highly educated, merciful and kind
>focused his reign on education reforms and defending his lands from invading barbarians
>paved the way to uniting the kingdom
>the only English King to ever receive the epithet "The Great", and for good reason, he is easily among the greatest and most respected figures in English history
>"Lmao he was an evil racist warmonger who just didn't "get" Viking culture"
Why they gotta do my man Alfred like this

Because GOTT STRAFE ENGELAND!

>people are just now finding out that the entirety of European history is just various clans and tribes invading and raping one another

some butthurt sandnigger is the lead story designer over at ubisoft

Funny thing is, the English get ass raped by Danes for 200+ years and Aelfred is a complete underdog in all his wars. We are supposed to believe this guy is an evil templar when in fact he is the father of England?

Ubishits can't make a right move.

Yeah, in the game he'll be totally fine with invasion and conquest, AS LONG AS ITS LEGAL.

>ashraf ismail
pottery

But the Romans invaded former Celtic Britannia and exterminated the local populace

Attached: Artorius3.jpg (1024x681, 142.12K)

NOH FOOKEN ROWMANS PAST THIS LINE
SIMPLE AS

Attached: 1564160748290.png (673x626, 60.13K)

Ubisoft pulls the 'good guys are actually the bad guys and vice versa, what a tweest' trope in every single one of their games because they're creatively bankrupt.

cringe
>muh brave heart Scotland forever
you do realise there is no difference between Scottish and English people other then the disgusting Scottish accent

Better get your kicks in before you die of heart failure at 26.

>Vikings
>not straight up fucking evil
we're just gonna erase looting/pillaging/raping from history now?

The Celts come from Spain anyway and Britannia was first settled by the megalithic cultures of the east med

>people devving the game are literal muslim immigrants
this is insane...If you are white and you pay for this shit you should kill yourself.

Attached: TV Tropes Creed.png (888x96, 14.49K)

"Scots" don't exist. You're either an Anglo with a funny accent, or a Nord that got left behind.

Anyone else sick of Zig Forums being a shithole full of constant bait threads? I mean, its a bit tiring there are more threads scraping for every reason to get outraged over nothing than threads about actual videogames.

fuck off tripcel

Attached: supahot2.jpg (2116x1660, 859.31K)

Attached: 1575021899545.png (1062x599, 48.04K)

>settled first by middle easterners
>now they are coming back to retake what was lost
hahahhaha

BUT DIDN'T YOU SEE THEM SPARE THE WOMAN AND HE KIDS AFTER BURNING DOWN THEIR TOWN AND PILLAGING EVERYTHING THEY COULD?

>1000 years later
>anglos still seething

Attached: 1579911857317.jpg (236x421, 33.11K)

we need flags and id's so third worlders finally fuck off back2reddit

Nords don’t exist retard. Are you thinking of scandis? Those are just greenlander asiatics. Germanics? Those are just mongol-turks mutts. Are you thinking of slavs?

my bad, guess I'm just a BIGOT

Attached: 1586851252002.jpg (1080x809, 343.09K)

Yeah whatever side you take (which is fucking arbitrary because Saxons and Danes were essentially the same ethnically) Alfred was a very inspirational figure. It's like if they made a game where Frederick Barbarossa was some King Humperdink type of person.

No they didn't.

Scottish people aren’t 30% black/paki/“asian”

Do you exclusive talk to university trannies?

the shit that retard posts on here makes me think he's actually a sandnigger or something equally pathetic and has carefully set up an "alibi" of being an ugly whiteguy for Zig Forums "cred"

>exterminated
Bred into. Obviously they're the strongest in the south. Despite all the shit about Danelaw the norse in general barely left a footnote of genetics and it's mostly around York.

>he doesn't know
Confirmed for LARPing burger who watched Braveheart one too many times

>middle easterners
Learn to read retard anglo. I know these Latin letters and words are tough but you’re gonna have to try if you want to play along.

Who cares about your shill thread?

Nigger what the fuck are you mutt talking about?

If germanics are asiatics, so are slavs.

post the pic of this uggo

>Alfred is born as the fifth son of Æthelwulf
>somehow all four of his brothers die during Viking invasions, leaving him the king
>beats the shit out of the very people that forced him into this role, the Vikings
It's like pottery

I always love it when history goes down such weird paths. The unlikeliest to become king ends up being one of the eternal bests.

What the fuck are you talking about?

No, slavs come from Siberia. Their culture existed there before Germanics even existed and they’ve correlated with European culture since Paleolithic times. Germanics are literal central asian migrants that only arrived in 600AD. You need to brush up on history you sound like a dumb American.

>integrate into local society, that only happened by the Saxons reconquered them. They came to rule over the locals.

He didn't beat the shit out of them, he sets up Danelaw which is practically right next to his kingdom.

And then the vikings break the truce anyway.

Don’t worry about it anglobrain. This is too tough for you obviously.

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about, mutt?

Slavs come AFTER germanics and they share the same culture, both being indo-european.
Please explain it, mutt.

#LetThemIn

>and exterminated the local populace
No, they didn't, you utter braindead mong. The vast majority of England today still has mostly Celtic DNA.

Germanics have been fighting against romans since before the BC, when Rome was in its infancy.

You literally don't know history, mutt.

Lmao, what a dumb cunt. Hey, Supa, were you born that ugly?

>iking norse mythology and wearing such symbols are seen as white supremacy
not true!
youtu.be/ShfsBPrNcTI?t=91

You are replying to a person with schizophrenia

>judging people from history with anachronistic modern ideologies rather than as product of their time makes everyone look bad
colour me surprised
Everyone conquered, pillaged and waged war against everyone else for most of history. Some were just better at it than others.

>slavs come after germanics
In a contest of who isn’t European, sure. I’d put scandis before slavs and after Germanics tho.

>he forgot about the 56% we wuz vikangs

>sensibly colonising
Wow, I guess European colonies were actually good all along, huh?

You're in no position to argue about genetics you fucking hamplanet

Let's bully the mutt.
Slavs, celts and germanics (nordic is a subgroup) come from the same place, you retard mutt.

Isn’t it funny how you are an anglo and you’re not only mad at me but you also cope with this by pretending I’m an Anglo like you? Imagine being a race that is the butt of your own jokes lmao

He survived 3 different Viking invasions bro by himself and Wessex. The man was a legit boss.

>another assassin's creed shill thread
>once more filled with ubisoft shills pretending to be pagans and christians
>retards take their bait every time

Attached: 1576119521265.png (634x802, 1.17M)

This. Every time without fail
>haha can't wait to see what the SJWs say about this
>n-niggers? NOOOOOOOOOO THEY WERE WHIIIIITE

You sound schizo, mutt, wanna try that again?

Slavs and celts are European, germanics are not and have no genetic relation to the former. No European uses the term nordic, only non European larpers like germanics use it as a way to try to fit in. Sorry bout it hansdeep.

>Ashraf Ismail, creative director
>Darby McDevitt, narrative director
Explains why the English are the bad guys.

didn't you know scandinavia has been a melting pot for thousands of years?

Slavs, celts and germanics share the same ancestors being the causasoid in the Causacus mountain, you retard mutt.

You literally can see their similarities in facial structures.

Your hatred for germanic does not make this false.

>Wessex
Slightly off topic, but all of the novelist Thomas Hardy's books take place in "Wessex". THe back of the books always described it as a F I C T I O N A L county, and I didn't realize until recently that that's only partly true.

It’s been a melting pot since the Mesolithic when the ice sheet melted and the Greenlanders aborignees migrated

no sweaty
colonising monotonous bigoted and closed minded european countries = good
colonising vibrant diverse non european countries = bad
It's quite simple ya'll

>Vikings wanted to integrate into society

Attached: 1543311235468.png (600x860, 467.87K)

Proof, mutt?

Lmao look at this central asian that thinks all Europeans came from his desert nomad shithole. Speak for yourself next time Hansdeep. Leave the rest of the Europeans out of your LARPs.

So who are the assassins and who are the templars?