How does this work?

How does this work?

Attached: 1588346182964.jpg (1080x819, 240.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7KCF0RvpkXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's talk about parallel universes

That the overall canon of these games means jack shit anymore and theyre only using the AC name for recognition

haven't played assasins creed in a decade. odyssey had female and male characters i heard. were they not "canon"? or did they have like 2 people hooked up on dna memory machine

thats good then i wont feel like im missing out by playing the male, i think its basically gonna work as its the same character but a gender switch either way like mass effect

alternate timelines

sjw pandering

They were brother and sister in odyssey and the one you didn't choose becomes the game's villain

they dont even care about the rules theyve set in place but oh well, and no it was one woman in the animus

okay nice

>I care about "canon"

Attached: 1561230896591.jpg (640x730, 111.96K)

fuck are you playing story games for if you dont care about canon

It’s a Rick and Morty style plot of multiple universes. *burp*

This game MC is supposed to be the Ancestor of Edward Kenway isn't it?????
so It doensn't matter if is a man or a woman.

WOOOO CAN'T WAIT FOR BLACK VIKANGS
*smacks massive, slimy lips, splattering spit everywhere.
IT. IS. ABOUT. TIME.

> I don't have an argument so im going to repeat what you just said with le funny image

It means the chick will be the canon one but most will play the guy like they did in Odyssey

These games aren't even Assassin's Creed any more

youtu.be/7KCF0RvpkXw

Attached: 0.gif (306x362, 1.51M)

>Story
>Video Games
Pick one

It's funny how you have to rely on made-up scenario so you can keep being angry at a game you know nothing about.

Is rage now the only way for you to maintain erection?

>user
>not retarded
pick one

It’s vikang history it’s literally all made up larps so anything is canon.

since last game had the female story as canon. this game had to have the male perspective be canon as not to let their biases show and generate controversy. But doing that would attract the ire of the twittribunal of pasty blue haired man-haters, so they circumvented the problem by claiming both stories to be canon.

All that matters is that white people go extinct.

Attached: lq b8.jpg (99x100, 2.27K)

>marvel crap

No clue. I disliked the gender options in Odyssey because both Alexios and Kassandra had the same animations and diologue, and it was just weird at times. I'd much rather just have them make 1 well made protagonist to play as, like in previous games. I'm only k with the option IF each character is actually different, and well made, but I don't see that happening.

You sure showed him.

Brother and sister, but depending on whether you pick Alexios or Kassandra, it literally just switches their roles. They have the same animations and dialogue, only difference is the skin and voice actor.

If you picked a chick in KOTOR story wise it didn't made any sense at all

it means you're playing a femboy or bull dyke