Okay Zig Forums, what's your Animal Crossing island name? Where does it come from and why did you choose it?

Okay Zig Forums, what's your Animal Crossing island name? Where does it come from and why did you choose it?

If your island name is: Quarantine, Corona, Arcadia, Pen Island, or New Leaf, don't bother posting.

Attached: nin.jpg (362x616, 106.88K)

Pine Isle
I like pineapples.
I also like Cherry, Ankha, Audie, etc.
It's the island you pine for.

Decide on a thread or fuck off to /vg/

Raakku, because that's the name of the real life island my parents own. Chill place, 5/5.

named my character Merlin and my island is avalon in honor to the Arthurian legend, I really hope when halloween comes I can get a wizard hat and wizard robes with a wand that doesn't look like some Mahou Shoujo thing

I just spelled island backwards (Dnalsi)

Rokkenjima because I really enjoyed Umineko. I have the main mansion in a rose garden, a mirror shrine along the coast, my villagers all live by the pier and Im making a secons character to design the japanese style guest house. I also made it heavily wooded but now I cant get past 4 stars because of an overabundance of trees but I love my forest and can't bring myself to chop them down..

Drake Lake because I like Wave Race

Gransys. Not creative enough to have a theme in mind before I named it, so I went with a game I like.

Outset, although I didn't realize this name was vastly overused until I started playing online.

Yiff Town

You mean this? It doesn't look mahou shoujo-like to me at all.

Attached: 1563437111544.png (128x128, 4.45K)

Koholint because I like Zelda

my man, I also named my island Avalon. The mage's hat is a good wizard hat, but it's black with a blue band around it, unless there's a variation that I haven't seen

i'm hoping i can one day put together a vivi cosplay. the eyes are the main challenge. i've found a hat that would work, at least.
but this is perfect, does it stick on your back or something?

Attached: vivi_ffdoo.jpg (193x240, 20.61K)

It's a wand you hold.

I called mine Tiki Tack since it was a name that's been in the back of my mind for years now and I thought it'd fit an island.

Attached: m-250.png (162x120, 14.21K)

based

Attached: Jetsam.gif (150x150, 6.4K)

I called it Biahno because I like that place in xenoblade x

Attached: Lake Biahno.jpg (1280x720, 139.94K)

I called my island Prospera because it sounded cute

Name Saki.
Reason: I liked this character from MvC even though I had no idea who she was and the name got stuck in my head. Thought it was cute and comfy for some reason too. Started using it in Harvest Moon Back to Nature for my farm and then it just grow into a custom to use it in those kind of comfy games (HM, rune factory, stardew valley)

Autistic reason? yeah, but I like it anyway.

Attached: ed10d35ef63e5887fa2184e7f1a02c16.jpg (630x1100, 60.37K)

I named my island SOUP because I love Code Geass and it was funny to me to think my villagers would live at SOUP

Alamo
Because I don't let anyone in fuck multiplayer

[Spoiler] Nibelheim

I saw some chick on twitter named her island bussy beach lel. I named mine after my old WoW server.

Vylbrand. It's an island from FFXIV.

Named mine Kattelox, from mega man legends 1. My favorite island from any game

50LB7

Attached: 95816493_671507383644454_3656577461795160064_o.jpg (1280x720, 193.26K)

Gomorrah, I called it that because I thought it would be funny to see them all live in a horrible pit/ concentration camp

What's wrong with the name Arcadia?

Attached: thisthread.jpg (3024x4032, 735.5K)

>Okay Zig Forums, what's your Animal Crossing island name?
Solura
>Where does it come from and why did you choose it?
Wanted something tropical sounding and went through like three different variants including Sorura

Chinampa.

Based on a type of Aztec Floating Farms.
For now I'll use em for flower islands but if veggies get added I'll use em for those.

Typhon

Mostly because I like the sound of it. Anyone who looks it up will think it's a Greek mythology reference but it's actually a Book of the New Sun reference.

Thrusties, because i like thrusting my tongue into ankha's little fart box every day

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (245x244, 108.05K)

My island name is Skellig. Its the island Elfheim is located on in Berserk.

I named mine Lilypad because I like frogs and it seemed fitting for something in a large body of water. ribbit

its just overused I think