The Wonderful 101 Remastered

CHECK YOUR EMAILS BROS IT'S HAPPENINGS, REMINDER THAT IF YOU ORDERED A PHYSICAL COPY YOU'RE STILL GETTING A SPARE STEAM KEY

Attached: B3B1A44B-298F-45B8-B797-3D02D8442ABB.jpg (1300x663, 664.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9jbdsTkTmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't need a steam key

Nothing yet, I assume you're just baiting.

>Kickstarter: Projects we love

I got so mad at that email

Digital codes are supposed to be coming today.

Attached: 1400444379557.jpg (1028x1028, 1.24M)

Yesterday if we are going off Japan time

I've still got nothing.

LIAR!

They said that the codes are supposed to START being distributed today and that it might take a while.

Prove you got yours

HOLY SHIT MY KEY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: received_2238655433112773.jpg (1024x1024, 115.29K)

Attached: 1588866629872.jpg (405x270, 47.14K)

HOLY SHIT CHECK CNN I RECEIVED MINE

Attached: 1525797731338.png (422x422, 149.44K)

DONT DO IT. THE KEY PRODUCES MUSTARD GAS

what do you mean I entered the key and everyt

I've waited all day, checking my email every 5 minutes

I can't take this anymore

Attached: 1583509235360.gif (112x112, 48.64K)

Not Wonderful of you OP

We're almost home lads

youtube.com/watch?v=H9jbdsTkTmQ

>wonderful 101 on pc
>terraria 1.4
>couple days apart
MY DICK IS GOING TO EXPLODE

But do we still have to wait 3 weeks to play it?

No one knows but hopefully not

I WANT IT NOW LADS IM SO READY TO BE WONDERFUL 101 WITH YOU UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

It's been a while since I've played this game, but I remember there being some sort of mechanic where you have to draw shapes, right? Should I get this on PC or the Switch?

PC means better longevity, but you should absolutely play this with a gamepad
Switch gets you portability so if you wanna play while in bed then go for it, and you won't need to get a gamepad to play

so is the key just a preorder key?
it's not going to be playable today is it?

The loading times for PC were about a second long when the devs played it on stream

No one knows. But getting the keys 2 weeks earlier just to preload seems weird

Almost certainly

That's pretty normal. My Library of Ruina key is in the same state of limbo right now, already claimed, just waiting for the actual release.

Always wanted to play this game, one of my friends told me since im a fan of gurren and superheroes I would love this game.

>one of my friends
GET OUT NORMALFAG REEE

The difference is that there was the implication that the backers get to play the game earlier as well.

it's made for you

>Implications
>But no explicit promisses

Yeah, I hope that I get to play it earlier too but we gotta be prepared for disappointment.

You definitely will love the aesthetic and story if that's the case. Wonder Red is easily my favorite protagonist in vidya. The gameplay can be a bit esoteric because it's one of the worst offenders of the "first playthrough is more of a tutorial with a story" thing that action games can sometimes have. Which reminds me:

ALL NEWFRIENDS:
MAKE SURE TO GO TO THE WONDER-MART AND BUY UNITE GUTS AND UNITE SPRING ASAP. THESE ARE THE CORNERSTONES TO YOUR DEFENSE BUT YOU ARE NOT GIVEN THEM BY DEFAULT.

Attached: 1565300500043.png (170x185, 55.27K)

Nigga I've been here since 06 fuck off.
Yup it's what I've been told, I'm really excited to play it.

This is the closest thing you're going to get to a TTGL game. You just got a stick with it.

Ordered physical, gonna give the steam key to a friend since I already played it on Wii U.

Will physical backers get steam keys around the same time as physical backers?

I have no doubt I'll enjoy it, I'll just be dissapointed if I end up LOVING it and there wont be a sequel.

They won't let us down because of the implication

Attached: zlud9auao3d11.jpg (1220x918, 205.63K)

But some journo said he didn't find Unite Guts particularly useful.

GET GUTS FIRST IF YOU GET SPRING FIRST YOU WILL HAVE A BAD FUCKING TIME DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID HOLY SHIT

It's possible that them wanting to make it more beginner friendly, they could be unlocked from the get go

Project GG is said to be the last game in the "Hero Trilogy" that previously included Viewtiful Joe & W101, according to Kamiya. The game's spirit will live on through GG, at the very least, and the Kickstarter stretch goals have given us two Epilogue chapters that will be released after Remastered's launch.

It's possible but I won't take any chances. All we know that is Kamiya is making Easy easier (probably to get better scores from reviewers with too much pride to pick Very Easy but are actually shit at action games).

Guys?

Attached: Untitled.png (760x45, 5.93K)

HOLY SHIT MY BOYFRIEND'S HUSBAND ALREADY HAS THE GAME

I CANT BELIEVE SEPIROTH KILLS AERITH

I have them memorized . You can't fool me