Attached: JAGEX.jpg (480x360, 37.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y13oRNmwmjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fishing lvl?

scroll:cyan:< lvls?

JAGEX

that actually looks good what the fuck

Here is another video showing some of the OSRS graphics ported over.
youtube.com/watch?v=y13oRNmwmjs

Runescape was never graphically impressive at any point in its life.
This was a browser game you played on school library computers as a retarded pre-teen.

HIRE

HIRE

green:wave2: Nice

Fuck off HDbabbies

THIS

JAGEX
SUE
THIS
MAN

yea nigga we all know what runescape is. the thing is osrs is the only good mmo around right now and we want it to look like an actual modern game instead of 2004 java graphics

scroll:glow3:73

I'm heading into the wildy. Don't follow me silly boys.

Speak for yourself, I like my extremely outdated graphics. A new engine would be nice though, just keep the models and textures.

Sit

Attached: Ice_Barrage.gif (200x200, 286.58K)

from my understanding if you put anything into unity or unreal engine you are trading your soul to the company where the company will sleep if you are unsuccessful but they will eat your cake if you are successful.
Also
>playing mmo's
at least in wow people date their clan members, in runescape I cannot imagine people hooking up. do girls even play runescape?

>the thing is osrs is the only good mmo around right now
I wake up everyday begging for an actually good mmo to come out. I just wish I could relive the magic of mmos atleast once before I die.

Yes, and you can buy them.

Fuck no, you update the models and graphics it'll end up looking a lot more generic and shitty. The way it is now is unique and stylized.

can't wait to scam unity babbies

Attached: 3634543345.jpg (960x960, 106.1K)

>unity
Maybe he should try a good engine next time

>plays mmo's to cyber with guys pretending to be girls

>2020
>doubling money scams
Come on user, you gotta get creative. Like swapping out armadyl crossbows for hunters crossbows.

I just shark people, mostly dumb noobs who think ring of accuracy is rare.
Either that or I do faux-scams. This one is my favorite. I go to the GE with my higher level alt and tell people I'm doubling money. Then I log on with my mid-level account that I got to about 30 just for this purpose. I advertise doubling for a few minutes in the GE, then run in with my alt. I "converse" with myself on the alt, saying stuff like "what is doubling?" and shit. I then explain doubling and say I will double any amount up to 200k.
I initiate a fake trade, then on my alt I say "k friend me". Then I just log out on my main.

On my alt I will say "are you joking?" and wait for someone to ask how much he got me for. I then say "I trade him 500k". Rich moralfags will literally give my alt free money out of sympathy. Then I just trade it to my main.

I've never been caught but i've done this many times.

>"accidentally" show them 300k
>put up 30k
>scammer doubles thinking I'll do all of it
dumbasses, thanks for paying for my runes

kek
I do that too. Usually with desperate peruvians.

JAGEX HIRE THIS MAN

If the project makes no money dont see it being much of an issue. They'd be stupid to try and monetize a mod for a game outside of maybe a patreon thing where people pay for them to develop it but not purchase the product

From that video, they are actually hiring that man

>First Person Runescape
SOLD!

Attached: 1588020454114.jpg (303x303, 27.22K)

the thing is sure you take a hit every now and then from someone taking chump change but do it 10 times and my 300k eventually ends up being doubled