Gameplay looks fantastic! I really like what they've done to the DS formula...

Gameplay looks fantastic! I really like what they've done to the DS formula. It's an interesting direction and I'm hoping to see more of it! And man, the story is just as cryptic as ever, but I guess we'll have to play through it to see what it's all about.

;_;

Attached: leaked-image-reveals-elden-ring-release-date-appearance-tga-2019.jpg (1920x1080, 126.5K)

dont worry OP, i am here for you

Attached: wave.jpg (160x160, 2.33K)

ITT we pretend that Elden Ring just came out and that it's the best game since Bloodborne

you know it's gonna be SJW garbage full of smut -- it's written by duscout Tolkien who made GoT, some of the worst media ever to air

It's really bold of them to drop character creation, classes, stats, weapon selection, rolling, parries, items, and multiplayer!

i thought the same shit too but turns out he is only writing the mythos and not the story. meaning its the same fromsoft cycle shit again probably.

My favorite bossfight was Tyrone the Hung

His dong smash is easy to even fatroll away from, and he's slow as hell too. I hear if you put in a ton of Green Blossoms in the Bong of the Ancients he gets even slower!

I used the Stamp of Food to lure him and then hit him with Fathers' Responsibilities to one shot him.

Not original or funny. Apply yourself.

Shitten Ring, the most reddit game in existence

So glad they showed the new gender and sex sliders, respectively.
And the custom genitals really make this an immersive experience for every non binary player.

>is going to be on the IGN event
That was the only thing even twitter normies cared about kek

Attached: 1585492388355m.jpg (768x1024, 75.61K)

rent free

>thought the horses were gonna control like shit and be awful to use
>they're the best horses I've used in any game ever
>combat on them feels completely natural
>actually got emotional when mine died when the worlds started collapsing and those huge overworld bosses were roaming around
what a game

Attached: mystical_encounter_by_pierredroal-d7zhla3.jpg (929x1500, 378.72K)

Guesses on the combat gimmick? DS2 was duel wielding, Bloodborne was the gun, DS3 was skills, or whatever the fuck the blue bar was. My guess is some sort of burst mechanic tied to dealing enough damage over a period of time

I still can't believe they completely and accurately rendered the horse genitals

So what happened to the event today? Was there no news?

There was but I doubt you could even imagine it.

When you realize Elden Ring is us since we are the ones that are being played. Miyazaki is a genius to come up with such a kinographic experience.

There’s no point in bursts because staggers on large enemies, backstabs and ripostes already exist

Is there a link? I didn't see it.

ITS NEVER GOING TO BE SHOWN BECAUSE ITS NEVER GOING TO RELEASE
JUST ACCEPT IT NOW

Attached: 1548215625262.png (970x545, 408.4K)

NO, GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT

I think you should take a break from this basket weaving forum

I'm guessing it's the fact that characters have arms.

mutt's law

HHHHRRRGGGHHHHHGGGRRRUUUHHH

Attached: 91FDBB21-ACD6-4CDC-9166-AC92F8C7C979.jpg (339x321, 68.05K)

It's officially in development hell.

holy based

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why wont they atleast release a screenshort or some sort of statement that they are working on it and are not dead,fucking faggots

Attached: 1588783172077.gif (246x205, 17.29K)

i appreciate that you tried
but please.. stop trying entirely

ohhhhhhhhhhh

What did anyone expect when George RR Martin is involved.

Next month, user. Almost guaranteed to be there. If not there then it'll show up in August. :)

It's going to be a no show until they have to rush to finish the game just like Demon's and Dark Souls 1.

Miyazaki is a bad director

>ITT we pretend to be reddit
literally

WHERE'S THE MIRACLE BUILD OLD MAN