NOT THE CUTE DOGGERINO

NOT THE CUTE DOGGERINO

Attached: Untitled.png (937x1041, 408.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=NOs9_1526329634
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reddit: the game.

Attached: 1283157701712.png (626x683, 409.44K)

So basically just kill every dog you see so the enemy will fall to the ground sobbing for an easy kill.

He's unironically just trying to piss off as many people as possible
Imagine spending millions of dollars and working your employees to death for a shitpost

NOT THE HECKIN PUPPERINO FLUFFY BOY

Why are they pushing mandatory killing so much? In the first game I went out of my way to choke out as many people as possible. Constantly restarting sections to get it perfect. I only killed with weapons when it was forced upon me

OP I almost thought you said Boggerino and thought this was about the Bogdanoffs dying
but that's impossible anyways, how could they ever die?

Capitalism

This meme was started by retarded vegans who think a species mankind consistently raised as companion animals throughout history are the same as ones they consistently raised for meat and milk.

>In the first game I
he actually bought a soistation

Seems a bit gratuitous but ok. Does this guy just get off on violence or something? Was getting some real fetishy vibes from a lot of scenes I've seen so far.

no actually it was made to go with a crying keanu soijak on Zig Forums

druckmann seems to have a fetish for genuine human suffering and its genuinely unnerving

Attached: 1548365720759.jpg (640x295, 65.11K)

No, this can't be real. I refuse to accept

Attached: 2b6cb5ca9cabfb4a9ef5be47915cf0e9.png (256x256, 71.87K)

No, he just wants you to feel bad and this is the easiest way to do it. "I have to kill the puppers? Omg no... Wow, this game is deep in it's message."

literally The Tearjerker of video games, absolute Oscar bait

what parts of the internet do you frequent so I can never go there

...Okay. I mean, look, it's a post apocalyptic setting. I can accept that everything is a threat. I can live with having to kill a dog in order to survive.

I still do like dogs, though. I live with a Shih Poo. He's extremely social and loves meeting new people. He's kind of down in the dumps because of the quarantine making him unable to socialize that much

GO kill yourself you meme nigger

based retard snoy

NOOOO NOT THE DOGGY BOI

Attached: 213467896857.jpg (250x242, 7.9K)

>Dogs are now Reddit
Fuck off.

This story feels like it was written for the most shletered individuals

>>You've been warned.
I can stop lolling at this.

Dogs in this game are reddit, yes. They're only in the game to hurt your feewlings

meanwhile at naughtydog

Attached: 1533843607040.webm (408x720, 2.97M)

i fucking hate video game dogs. they're always consistently the most annoying enemy type to deal with EVERY time.

REMOVE THIS

they probably watched dog torture videos to "get it right" or whatever like they do with gore. pretty ridiculous

>contrarian anons keep flip-flopping between thinking that dogs are reddit and that only third-worlder sub-humans and bugmen hate dogs

Attached: 1380819220566.jpg (400x562, 53.61K)

Ah, more evidence to show that chinks arnt people. As if we needed more

Holy shit this game is actually based and redpilled.

Do people outside of Zig Forums actually talk like OP?

>send dog to sniff out and kill a person
>person acts in self defence
>NOOOOOOO MY CUTE LITTLE DOG WHY DID YOU KILL HIM

in wolfenstein you kill dogs like a vet so why are people pissed?

Would Zig Forums go apeshit if this game flopped hard or be cheering? It's like a fucking coin flip with this board.

I mean, most people really like dogs, myself included. Can you blame him for thinking that?
Personally, I'd still be able to kill a dog if they were attacking me (As is the case in this game) or if I was in desperate need of food

So is everyone just pretending that other games haven't had you kill dogs before just to suck Naughty Dog's dick for doing something so groundbreaking and gruesome?

Whats happening here why is there a baby there

>every dog has an owner who cries when it dies
>in a apocalyptic setting
WEW LADDDDD

There is a middle ground between being a dog hating psychopath and treating them like a newborn baby.

How come Zig Forums is ok with killing dogs, but goes reddit-tier when it comes to cats?

God I fucking hope not, it's the most annoying cringeworthy shit.

OH NO NOT THE DOG AND THE NPC THAT I HAVE NO ATTACHMENT TO! OH MY GOD NO! HOW WILL I SLEEP AT NIGHT?

BJ kills anything and everything related to Nazis, you should know that. It doesn't matter if they have families to him, they're Nazis

BU THESE ATTACK DOGS HAVE NAMES AND LOVING OWNERS

Do you think he killed this dog in front of the whole team to demonstrate how gory he wanted dog deaths to be.

Attached: iu4K99NUKN.jpg (648x365, 22.44K)

>this game has mechanics that makes you feel
I laughed so hard I'm scared of having broken something

Because cats are funny, apparently. And they can't be trained to maim/kill people easily. Which is kind of sad.

damn this game is fuckin... hardcore man...

How is that different from killing an NPC and checking their email to see a message to their wife

He forces devs to watch underground snuff films until they suffer from legit depression and other mental illness, what do you think?

>pupperino shitpost becomes a game mechanic
ABSOLUTE STATE

Knowing Druck the Cuck...

Attached: PENIS.gif (245x300, 318K)

He began beheading the dog (again) and everyone was afraid of speaking up and telling him that isn't how motion capture works. The last peon that spoke up got hot coffee thrown in there face.

Fucking CHINKS.

because cats dont attack and kill people irl

Only one other dev I know did something like this

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x247, 1M)

There's been numerous games with attack dogs, why is this news

if only you knew how bad things really are
liveleak.com/view?t=NOs9_1526329634

Is this confirmed, and isn't that criminal?

And you could put out a statement saying all the guys you'll be mowing down in a CoD game have wives and children, it's entirely meaningless and just another garbage GOTYbait move from ND.

NetherRealms right?

most likely, these people have no empathy after all

>okay guys I want you to get this just right so I brought my dog with me today
>I'm gonna slowly behead it so make sure to watch the way it's body twitches and record its noises, we need this to make the players feel bad
>now pay attention because I can't do it twice

sopa de perro

Chinks have dog-killing festivals regularly, the baby is there for early indoctrination into the hive of course

ching cong
uma delicia

Doesnt matter, wont play it

T. Big fan of the first one

Sledgehammer to the back of the head while licking his lips. Did you record that satisfying yelp sound. Save over yelp2.wav this one was better. Bring in another dog stat.

can't wait for TLOU part 3 where some random gay nigger comes and murders your whole fucking family because you killed his dog.

Attached: gmk_godzilla__godzilla_2001__by_erickzilla_db4t805-fullview.jpg (1024x1280, 311.61K)

>which will call out the dog's name
>which
?????

>He forces devs to watch underground snuff films

Is this even confirmed and didn't the Dead Space team look at crash victims? Although the crunch at Naughty Dog combined with watching violent videos is probably not healthy

christ no wonder corona spread so fast in that commie shithole, theyre eating fucking dogs in front of kids

TLOU Part 3 is where you get hunted down by a tranny you misgendered

Pretty much. It's the same shit Spec Ops: The Line did where it makes you do shit and then criticizes you for it.

The sad thing is that it's not terribly difficult to imagine a scenario in something like TLOU where you could make players killing the dog a conscious choice they have to suffer through. A survival mechanic where you kill a friendly dog for meat could work, or the ability to brutally kill a dog and leave it out to demoralize enemies. Mind you TLOU is an interactive movie franchise, so I don't think anyone where knows about emergent gameplay.