Xenoblade Definitive

New Xenoblade Definitive thread. Last one has some brief leaks on QoL info.

Attached: image.jpg (639x960, 83.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFHmaXhFEcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leaker-user please answer

Here's the new English trailer.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bFHmaXhFEcQ

It's looking good.
After putting more than 400 hours in XC2 + toma and then playing this, i think i've had my fill of JRPGs for the coming years.
This is probably the last JRPG i buy for a while.
It's been fun.

Kino is back on the menu boys I'm so fucking excited to go home

Is this game really as good as people claim? I want to get it but the british accents piss me off.

Yes it is. Jesus you sound petty.

...Oh shit. New question, leakbro: Does this game have dual audio?

We already know it does even before the leaks.

>absolute cock muncher defending shit resolution in handheld mode because dock mode will be sub 900p
Which is still shit
>b-but BIG GAME BEST DOCK
Literally not an excuse, you fucking faggot. Skyrimjob is a massive game and does 720p handheld. BotW is a even bigger game with more physics involves and its 720p handheld. Literally no fucking excuse to have sub 400p handheld on a fucking hybrid machine.

>consooom the remakes/remasters
fuck off

Leakbro, dont risk your comfy job for some screenshots, just give us some answers on small questions like if the enemy marker can be toggled of

Attached: IMG_20200312_160053_533.jpg (366x366, 43.49K)

It's really good, maybe not as good as people say but it's a solid 8/10.
The British voice actors are amazing and you get used to them, but you can switch to JP audio anyways.

meh the girls aren't as hot as Pyra/Mythra

Wait what skyrim is 720p but a fucking Wii game cant even get that high

I'm going to tell you straight up, but no one truthfully cares about your whining. Why you'd expect a game as big as this to be super optimal in handheld mode is beyond me. A majority of people I've seen have said that they were playing docked anyway, aka the only mode that really matters with games like this, so please, keep quiet.

Is the voice acting better or worse than Deus Ex's voice acting?

Yes skyrimjob is 720p, locked. Not dynamic. 900p docked i think. Solid 30fps too.

>Different companies optimize their games resolution differently
Who'd have thought man, like wow

No clue why you decided to compare the voice acting to Deus Penis, but the dubbed acting in XB1 is amazing. Lots of expression, the direction is incredibly clear, and the voices match each character, and situation, wonderfully.

Shut the fuck about resolutions and give me the leaks

One of the greats. Up there with the greats like [JRPG Zig Forums SAYS IS SHIT]

Does someone have the screenshot that was posted last thread? Expert/Casual mode were confirmed for NG+, and there's a Time Attack mode similar to some challenges in XB2, that apparently give you new armor pieces.

leaker user posted this

Attached: fctitlescreen.png (1024x684, 971.47K)

>buh big game excuse again
We literally have bigger game doing 720p handheld. Again. 0 excuse. Don't invalidate the handheld portion which is the main gimmick of the system just because you prefer to stick strictly docked. You gargantuan fucking double sided, cum snorting faggot

Play subbed then, honestly. The subbed voices sound great as well, but Adam Howden does a better Shulk..

all we've got is this and a confirmation that the starting level for FC is 60

Attached: 1588877431234.png (603x184, 33.28K)

Attached: nda.png (603x184, 34.81K)

LOL all this anger, you're hilarious. Keep putting on a show for me. I'm loving this entertainment. But real shit, no on cares

Welp, time leave Zig Forums

Jinxed. Now you have to go look up Shulk reference art for me to send to the drawfags.

>ran out of argument
Thank you for finally understanding my point.

Yup

Here ya go

Attached: Episode_4_Luke_Skywalker_1.jpg (529x768, 66.92K)

Any idea what Quiet Moments are? FC heart to hearts?

>Quiet moments.
What is this? A cutscene? H2H?

Attached: melia (xenoblade) drawn by nemunemu_semi - edb01173f5fea36e5065e3c0f6fb7e87.png (1208x1736, 2.27M)

Melia and Shulk tender hand holding

all i want to know is if their still using the sharpening filter in handheld mode like in Xc2. i can tolerate it being somewhat blurry but that filter made everything look worse, especially torigoth.

Hopefully this thread contains the faggot that shills this shit game in every single thread. I was gonna buy it but because of that cunt i‘ve decided against it

You are officially worse at subversion than Rian Johnson.

Good for you.

Attached: nemissa.png (134x190, 47.87K)

He's not even a leaker, he's more of a game journo, and he's not going to break contract and leak vital narrative points or anything, just QoL stuff at the very most

I wouldn't worry

A sensual slow fuck

Who the fuck plays games like Xenoblade handled? I can understand doing it for an hour or two while you're on a flight, or out of your home for a week or two while you're on vacations, but that's it. It's the equivalent of watching a hollywoodian action movie on a smartphone instead of the kickass Imax with Dolby Atmos blasting trough your brain. Nobody does that. Nobody knowing what they're doing, at least.

>t. never played a JRPG before

The last place I thought I'd see a Nemissaposter would be a Xeno thread. Weird.
Probably just H2H's with a twist, or maybe even some sort of campfire thing like Torna

Big Bird Girl.

Attached: melia (xenoblade and 1 more) drawn by planifolia_666 - 292d0bcddb25df38e8520c56cf7e3417.jpg (1000x1408, 843.08K)