It's the most detailed and lifelike open world ever created and there are no flying cars or laser guns...

It's the most detailed and lifelike open world ever created and there are no flying cars or laser guns, so of course nu-Zig Forums hates it.

Attached: antagonize.png (495x491, 185.33K)

we hate it because its literal braindead gameplay

nu-Zig Forums only likes weebshit games, and doesn't take into consideration how other games that exist are good.
RDR2 gets a 9.5/10 from me

And you love the first Red Dead Redemption because..? 2 is just an objectively better version of 1, gameplay wise. I will admit 1's story is better.

>literal braindead gameplay
ok give examples

>play vidya for escapism
>play rdr2
>its nothing but chores like irl
>mfw

Attached: 1588343298726.jpg (462x462, 71.84K)

based

Attached: 1542795291655.jpg (782x768, 83.69K)

>tfw get nagged by wife/camp if you don't do chores/gibsmedat to them

Attached: kyanra1mw2611.jpg (1080x1236, 76.35K)

game of the decade

>Rent room to stay the night at a local town
>Manual save at night in room, exit game
>Load game the next day
>It's 6am the next ingame day, Arthur is leaning up against a pole on the other side of town
"detailed and lifelike"

die wagecuck, no wonder you dont get rdr2

IF YOU AIN'T GONNA BE CIVILIZED ABOUT THIS..

Attached: 1581014840602.jpg (546x458, 63.61K)

cope

Attached: 1588793724225.jpg (1023x1024, 83.28K)

who the fuck said i love the first red dead?

>tfw go to armadillo in game
>tfw the sheriff leaves
>tfw no bounty system set there
>tfw you can kill sick people with bows/varmit rifles and hear them in agony bleeding out from an artery shot

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 200.56K)

>a local town
redundant

no amount of cats will make you right, this isn't reddit. you're just a boring person user, nothing bad in that.

>Get harassed by random npc in town.
>Antagonize them.
>They shoot me.
>I shoot back and kill them
Wanted: Arthur Morgan.

Holy cringe.

as opposed to a town an hour away as the crow flies, or a city like Saint Denis.

the whole game is the example
here is RDR2 gameplay in a nutshell:
>talk with npc
>travel to another npc
>travel to yet another npc with the first npc
>travel to another location and finally get to shoot some baddies, except the action in the game is the dullest, lowest effort slog in modern gaming

I love first RDR because it respected players time.

>It's the most detailed and lifelike open world ever
"it's the tallest midget ever"
>there are no flying cars or laser guns
or anything interesting to do.

I think you just have ADD, that's why you need to constantly be shooting bad guys to have a good time.

give me more ad hominens

Attached: 1587934099010.jpg (720x720, 29.26K)

Just get the bolt action rifle with high velocity rounds and aim center mass at bounty hunters when they come out the blue and attempt to rape you

It was better than 2 in every way except for graphics. People that played it will agree. Only fanboys (children) and braindead retards like rdr2

It's the ultimate plebfilter that separates patient men of culture who appreciate small details from ADD riddled zoomers.

probably because shooting bad guys is infinitely more fun than horsebackriding back and forth on the same path 100 times

Again, if you have ADD. I'm guessing you also spend all your time in a game like Grand Theft Auto doing missions and other shit the game lays out for you, instead of having imagination.

both are massively inferior to red dead revolver, which is an actual game, not an open-world movie.

1 story is better? w a t
it's the most absurd featuring over the top rockstar goofy characters there is. And the most cliché things going on in Mexico. John also has nothing to do with the Mexican revolution, it's ridiculous, let's be honest, it was bad writing and decent at best in the last missions.
At least with 2, they tried to be a bit more impactful, emotional without stepping too much outside their typical tone.
RDR2 shits over 1 in everything, like everything, it's not even funny.
Except...maybe...MAYBE... the soundtrack. I'll give you that. The setting I think is best in 2, most varied, but it's true that Mexico was fun as a map (although empty.)

riding horses isn't so bad, sometimes your horse will make gurgly chainsaw noises and you have to hold the sprint button so it doesn't die of staminia loss, however it seems like every 7 minutes some wild beast of the wild bucks you off your horse or some random faggot comes out of no where yelling "OH MISTA MISTA I NEED YA HELP"

Because Arthur does things while you're absent you retard

I got Red Dead 2 on PC release having never played the first one. Put probably a good 10 hours into it, but I didn't really vibe too much with it. Then I decided to get the first one off eBay to play on PS3 to get more backstory and see if it'll make me more interested. I couldn't put it down, it was actually really good. Great pacing, fun missions, interesting story. I actually just straight up beat it in about a week. Went back to Red Dead 2, played for another 10 or so hours and got bored again. There's just too much bullshit done for bullshit sake. Things like not being able to jog in camp, tiresome animations, and how long you ride your fucking horse for. I swear the horses in the first one are at LEAST twice as fast and less retarded. In 2 it feels like I'm riding to a mission longer than I'm actually doing the mission.

Attached: PRCMGlq.jpg (606x382, 55.59K)

>lifelike
>squantos aren't savages raping and torturing women and children for literal days
>bill starts talking about how his friends were ambushed and tortured by squan-
>bill you shut your ignant mouth up these are good people
It's trash.

The issue isn't the bounty hunters. The issue is the absolutely atrocious wanted system the game employs. You can commit a crime in the middle of nowhere while wearing your bandana and change your clothes immediately after and the law will still know it's you. Add to that the persistent bounty in the region and it's clear that the game has specifically singled out Arthur for no other reason than its shitty systems.

>vibe
no wonder you didn't like it

Attached: disgust.jpg (800x513, 137.26K)

>"""bad guy""" on screen
>l2 snap to any bad guy on screen
>r2 shoot bad guy
>repeat

Your fanboy is showing.

DUTCH, WE GOT NOT ONLY THE PINKERTONS ON OUR TAIL BUT NOW THE FRIEZA, HIS HENCHMEN, AND THE GINYU FORCE ON US TOO?! WHY THE HELL DID WE EVEN COME TO NAMEK IN THE FIRST PLACE DUTCH?! AND WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU AND MICAH PLANNIN' TO USE THE DRAGONBALLS TO TELEPORT TO TAHITI? I THOUGHT WE WAS USIN' THEM TO BRING HOSEA, LENNY, AND SEAN BACK! WHAT ARE WE DOIN', DUTCH?! ALL THEM YEARS AND FOR WHAT?!

Attached: arthur.jpg (740x429, 65.12K)

I hated GTA 5, who exactly am I fandboying for?

Story>>>>>>>>>Online
Online is just fucking boring.

There's plenty of bulletproof hats, npcs that can tank 5 body shots, cops that know exactly where you are, and deadeye that makes you superhuman. Not lifelike at all. I'm glad your cockstar defenders are getting exposed.

Another faggot filtered.
I'm actually so glad Rockstar did it the way it was meant to be.
You know how I envision you filthy plebs? Watching a Sergio Leone movie and fastforwarding or sighing when it lacks action and the characters take too long looking at each other instead of pulling their guns.
So pathetic I'm laughin'!

1 felt more compelling to me, gameplay wise, story wise and soundtrack wise.
Guess you just like generic focus group bullshit. The dynamic between John and Bonnie is amazing, the Mexico arc is somewhat retarded, but the first third and last third of RDR1 are better than all of RDR2 combined.
RDR1 was my favorite game of all time for quite a while, still might be,
I will never be able to say that about 2, and I’m certain most people wouldn’t

Rockstar. And you do play GTA5.

>lifelike open world
Lol it's a shallow doll house for faggots

OORTHUR YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND, I TRIED TO BRING BACK HOSEA FOR ONE LAST SCORE, HOWEVER THE DRAGON BALLS WHERE ACTUALLY A FAUX MADE BY MICAH TO SELL US OUT TO THE PINKERTONS SO THEY CAN FIND OUR HIDEOUT IN LAKAY

Attached: RDR2_Dutch_van_der_Linde_PC.png (654x974, 897.52K)

>drooling retards unable to form an argument
yeah no wonder you enjoyed it

L2 R2

How do you like hateful eight, user?
If you liked RDR2, you’d love that movie.
But I’m sure your taste is all around shit

This guy knows how to be funny.
this guy has no idea how to be funny.

Look at all the kindergarteners communicating via dutch memes "such a super cool cowboy game guys" lmao

that's literally any open world game, user.