UBISOFT LISTENED

KINO IS MOST DEFINITELY BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Attached: WE BACK BABY.jpg (540x793, 84.03K)

>less content is good now
video games are dead

That's actually... good

>nooo the game is too long cut content!!

shorter and smaller like a whitebois dick is compared to the BBC

Actually good if this means less repeated shit and more unique shit

Amerimutt's law

Lost your way to r/asianmasculinity?

Attached: 1565723484115.jpg (914x800, 470.85K)

>BACK ON THE MENU
...were Assassin's Creed games ever kino?

no. the older ones were just shittier versions of prince of persia. new games are apparently witcher 3 clones

Still not true Assassins Creed though.

>Posts: 9
>IPs: 9
Either he's phoneposting or it's been well over a year and you fucking retards still fall for the same bait month after month

Origins was.
Odyssey is a shitty open world God of War game.

Fuck off. You're the same frauds that say ubisoft games have open worlds that are too big.

White hands wrote this post

Why do people coomsume games at such a fast rate instead of spreading it out. Odyssey and Wildlands gave me at least a year each worth of content as I played them slowly?

does Zig Forums no thave a life?

>months of AC shilling all over again
Pls mods

>asscreed

Attached: 1588615367909.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

I enjoyed Odyssey but sinking 200 hours into a game and its DLC just isn't feasible for me right now.

I think as long as the content feels more polished and enjoyable that's preferable to a long game that feels padded.

I would be happy for a tighter knit experience but Ubi will take this and run with it. Prepare for a 7 hour game with 3 dlc expansions

good
now all they have to do is fill their empty maps with different things to do

They're "too big" because they're empty of shit to do. Not because they got too much to do.

CUT
CONTENT

I can’t imagine how boring you’d have to be to be into such a mediocre series. Of all the interesting, polished games out there you get excited for buggy, watered down trash like this.

So will it be cheaper to reflect the value?

>small map
>stonehenge in trailer
be ready for the map to be legit something like this

Attached: valhalla map.png (764x512, 156.83K)

fuck you

is this a shill thread?

Attached: 1464039993373.png (385x289, 224.3K)

I don't understand why devs put a bunch of dull fetch quests in their games. Literally no one likes doing that shit. Why not have fewer quest but have them actually be mini stories?

NOOOOOOOOOO
NOT MY CONTENT

HOW WILL I ENJOY ONLY 30 HOURS OF MEANINGFUL QUESTS.
WHERE ARE MY 100 HOURS OF FARMING RESOURCES FOR UPGRADES AND FETCH QUESTS AND SHITTY MMO TIER QESTS

>implying
Fuck ubishit.

I do so fuck you

Will the Shieldmaidens have visible muff?

ass creed will always be shallow collectathon garbage.

Because people have this mentality They don't care about quality, they want infinite "accept quest, complete simple repetitive objective and get reward" because of their tiny consoomer brains

will the modern day plot be almost non-existant?
i dont care about it anymore since they concluded juno arc in a fucking comic

>NOOOOOOOOOOO GAMES ARE BETTER WHEN THEYRE EMPTY HOLLOW SOULLESS WORLDS WITH NOTHING IN THEM EXCEPT THE EXACT SAME COPY PASTED MISSION FIFTY MILLION TIMES

Attached: EFp1cElWoAAc7cN.jpg (644x800, 73.75K)

Don't worry Valhalla will be the same just with a smaller map and the same copy pasted mission 30 million times

There's a difference between having a huge map that is hollow and having a smaller yet compact map.
If you have two maps that have equal amount fo things to do but one is fuckhuge and one is like 1/3rd of the bigger map, the smaller map will feel a lot better to explore since you'll encounter things more frequently with less downtime of just forced travelling.

Attached: 1587701133857.jpg (421x421, 67.06K)

Why the fuck does Ubisoft come to shill their games here?

Not to defend him, but this situation kinda reminds me with AC Freedom Cry where the main city is smaller than Black Flag or even 3. Port au Prince feels not only small, but hollow and boring because whenever you go, you automatically have side quest outta nowhere to save escaped slaves or such things.

Attached: 04-23-38-1587819846642.png (300x300, 38.52K)