Game villain becomes progressively worse

>game villain becomes progressively worse

Attached: 1642258852_preview_300px-Andrew_Dobson.png (300x256, 126.79K)

his art actually got worse?

Is there any more universally hateable person in existence than dobson?

whats your favorite son of dob moment? for me its when he showed himself playing skyrim at 5 fps on his macbook

it is hard to compress it into one moment, but it was when I realized that dobson is so petty and pathetic that you can trace down everything he hates down to one moment of trauma that he usually documents in comic form in a way that always 100% shows him to be in the wrong and expects you to sympathize with him. Like how he hates dungeons and dragons because he embarrassed himself by walking into a closed tabletop store thinking they sold video games.

the blob

thought this was Wings

IMAGINE SKYRIM AT COMPUTER

"Calm thy tits" was just so indefensibly awful that it made home worse than garbage in most people's eyes.

This old comic off his keeps fascinating me

Attached: 1588503521360.jpg (656x3926, 673.66K)

Did no one ever mirror that video of Dobson playing skyrim? I wish I could see it again

Attached: begging-life-pointing-handgun-business-man-s-head-66403321.jpg (1300x957, 106.3K)

what does dobson even DO these days?

bonus question; Who's more pathetic, him or Mundane Matt?

that's kinda not bad, really.

His inability to take any criticism so he just gets worse

Attached: Nintendo Dobson.jpg (1001x2712, 494.05K)

this is absolutely baffling
genuinely what did he mean by this

>Popeye arms
The never truest thing he's ever said. The other stuff is at least debatable, but that was literally only in that shitty cartoon.

Attached: 01425f45af670548ed4a1fd65af7f154.jpg (900x564, 118.3K)

i think it's just a weird anecdote but a little drawn out, ending with 'man why am I even getting physical over DVDs'.

God he's such a giant pussy.

His art isn't actually bad, it's just his views and personallity are so terrible that it sours you on anything he does.

Dobson, and I fucking hate Matt

Imagine if skeeter meth-head pulled out a knife, a gun or decided to run him over with the car repeatedly. Dobson would've been dead over shitty movies and a company that doesn't give a rat's ass about him or have his drawing hand crippled.

I think that's what's supposed to be hitting him at the end.

Paul McCartney was never that fat

this is the least bad thing he's ever done

>hating Matt
If there's anyone on the net worth actually wasting hatred on, it's that fucking guy. His shit can never be forgotten.

Attached: 1556425967803.jpg (638x260, 72.77K)

>Who's more pathetic, him or Mundane Matt?
For me, it's American Elf.

Elaborate? I don't follow e-celeb

got efamous by championing free speech during all that gamer gate shit and then when other ecelebs made fun of him he actively tried to censor/silence them while lying about it.

How come no one else seems to remember the time he was suicidal and left Twitter for a few days and coincidentally someone else walked in front of a bus to off himself like two blocks from where he lives?

It's bad now. Low effort trump bad comics with art bested by the worst of boomer newspaper comics.

Movieblob. He is objectively worse as a human

His art actually got better though, he abandoned his shitty style he learned in the 90s that looked really ugly and dated for the most part.

Oh, I see. That's not bad. Could have been conveyed slightly more effectively but it's a decent comic

>The commonality between the two is liking DiC cartoons
What does it mean?

Attached: shock.jpg (914x514, 37.8K)

Someone post the Garfield one.