This game is scary bros

this game is scary bros

Attached: re7.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

I love this goddamned game.

Yeah I agree. I really love those first playthroughs where you know nothing and just slowly inch your way through the game. I remember being so uneasy going down there.

what game?
i love scary games

I really hope they don't fuck up RE8 by making it like RE4 instead of this.

Re7. The problem with this game is its replayability value, it has some cinematic sequences that really kill the mood for a ng+ run

thanks, user.

I really enjoyed this game. Hope for the next sequel to be exactly like this.

I forgot to mention they are unskippable for whatever reason

I think that basement section is really the highlight of the game. Actually reminded me most of RE1, going into a dangerous area not knowing if you've brought enough ammo or health but also not too much so you can actually pick up shit and make it back.

Attached: RE_Menu.gif (282x209, 1.93M)

It was way better and funnier than I could have ever expected. Capcom was kind of back but somehow they fucked it all up with remake 3. Hmm

>PC
>only 60 fps

Attached: elaborate.jpg (360x336, 22.2K)

The entire Marguerite section and the search for the arm in the kids room is sensational. The game ends up losing a lot of the horror feel after that, unfortunately.

twice as many frames as modern consoles, crazy right?

The game was made with VR as a focus, non-VR was an after thought, so assuming they wanted to keep it "immersive" all around
Fuck that fucking boat, at least Joe's DLC was 10/10

no, go being poor some where else.

Went into the game with 0 expectations. Fucking amazing first playthrough

It would have been way better in VR, but Sony won't give up PSVR exclusivity.

Attached: 1250205873036.jpg (600x459, 25.24K)

Was it your first RE game or just open-minded?

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-01-17-22h47m31s155.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

Really enjoyed that game.
Even the "shop" system was clever and working well for the atmosphere.

I guess it could have been longer, with more dangerous enemies.

Length was fine for me, but I agree fully on the enemies, needed way more variety

It's not scary after the first 2 hours or so.

I played in VR and the ship was very stressful and both DLCs were really good too. They knocked the environment design out of the park in this game.

make me

*kisses your neck*

That's a good staircase. Interesting how something so simple sticks as well as many more elaborate setpieces.

if you want another one that's similar try Condemned Criminal Origins

First 3/4 is awesome but then it turns into a shooter and loses all tension. What's good is great though.

It's all about lighting and angle. Whoever was in charge of designing the environments knew what they were doing. It's a rare talent these days.

That's okay, OP. If we hold on to each other real tight then we'll be super safe.

Loved it, beat it then did a speed run and leant it to my bro, recently repurchased the gold edition

I remember only having trouble in the basement with the tar monsters and at the end with the army of tar monsters.

Too old, the RE Engine plays a big part in what makes RE7 so great

Attached: file.png (1080x607, 549.56K)

I heard it's going to be more like the Chris Redfield dlc