40 bucks for a story campaign?

40 bucks for a story campaign?
Are they mad?

Attached: x9sd0rt6ko541.png (720x960, 977.48K)

At least the stages and fatalities are free
Hopefully fujin and sheeva can be bought individually at some point

Why would anyone play a game where the character screen looks like that
Every character is a 50 year old boomer

>Fujin and Sheeva

Fucking nobodies. Add Reptile and Millena, you SJW fucks.

When are they gonna add MEAT to the roster

I’d rather have the rest of the ninjas back too but at this point I’ll take any actual MK characters and not shitty dadcore guests

>shrek sheeva
thats gonna be a hard pass champ

The worst part is that people who don't have the game can get almost everything for $60 dollars while the people who supported them day one get fucked in the ass and have to fork over another 40 bucks

Yeah, I agree. What's with these guest characters? No respect for the MK OGs. I would trade Robocop for Reptile any day of the week.

usually i'd say to always wait for the ultimate editions but for a game with heavy online focus as this its kind of hard to. like the draw is getting in on it while its hot and playing as much as you can before it dwindles. what kind of online game model incentivises you to not fucking buy and play it ASAP.

Attached: 234567.png (1200x675, 1.18M)

That Sheeva is ugly as fuck what are they thinking

I won't buy another MK/NRS game until they fix their act. The DLC gouging and boring ass gameplay trends have done me in. I loved this series, loved MK9 and Injustice 1. MKX was full on retarded overpowered skilless trash but was still fun. Injustice 2 and MK11 put me to sleep after playing them for a few weeks. Sad shit. I wouldn't mind paying for DLC if I loved the game.

I am still not sure was the deal to keep Reptile out, is not like they intend to bring Onaga back, and as far as I know, he still alive.

And though live and death mean very little for this characters, I will assume Millena will have her chance once this new story ends and the timeline is resolve. With Shang Tsung back in the storyline, there is always a chance.

60 buck for it and the whole game
serves you right for being a sheep buying the base game

Attached: +_6e27186637897c41ac8fcc407521ab11.gif (326x183, 549.65K)

Plus 3 kharacters and probably some other fluff stuff. Still, they could've reduced it to $20-$30.

Motaro is getting shrekked

Attached: 5mkq8iuj95x41.png (2520x1080, 1.27M)

She NEVER looked good to begin with. So better go for full monster then.

I am not defending them, just curious. How much could cost to make the cinematics of the story mode, and paid the voice actors for this DLC?

That's the reason why I wait even more, if more dlc comes complete edition it will be.

she wasn't hot i'll certainly admit, but she looked better. had more of a typical fantasy beastman face, really blocky and angular. she looks like they just facescanned a random black chick. theres been a couple of stark designs but this is a entirely different character being called sheeva

>can't even spell Mileena's name right
Fuck off, you poser.

no he means Millena, Mileena's millennial niece that loves avocado toast and vaping.

Is that the one with the lips?

>dadcore guests
Not our fault modern day Hollywood cannot produce legitimate action stars and you're all stuck with nothing and nobodies.

KOMBAT TIME

Attached: 3485093.jpg (320x238, 18.6K)

Still no Rain, Reptile or Ermac

Attached: 1547152733507.jpg (1242x808, 120.49K)

>tfw didn't early adapt
>tfw get base game, kombat pass 1, and MK:A expansion for the same price early adapters paid for base game

hmmm maybe i'll main Fujin...or maybe Shang Tsung or Nightwolf.

Attached: fffff.png (225x225, 11.01K)

They got criticised for their weird animation A LOT but keep releasing DLC characters with janky animation like Terminator, Alien, and now Robocop. I don't understand...

No one gives a fuck about animation just like how capcom still had horrible hair clippling in their character but still doing the same old mistakes

NRS can't into animation

So what issues does MK11 actually have in terms of gameplay from a competitive perspective, putting the muh sjw and microtransaction shit aside?

>MK11 actually have in terms of gameplay from a competitive perspective
less combo options

shitty hitboxes, no combos, shitty ass characters, abysmal story