Comfy Xbox Thread

Remember today's Inside Xbox was only about revealing third party games just to confirm that a ton of third party studios will be on board for Xbox Series X. We will be receiving Xbox Series X news every single month leading up to the console's launch, plus a huge first party blowout will happen in July and we'll get to see a ton of what Xbox Game Studios first party have been cooking.

>343 Industries
We'll definitely see gameplay for Halo Infinite soon since it'll be a Series X launch title
>Double Fine
Psychonauts 2 should be ready soon
>inXile Entertainment
Wasteland 3 is launching this August
>Mojang
Minecraft Dungeons dungeon crawling spinoff to the best selling video game of all time, releasing in just THREE weeks
>Ninja Theory
Hellblade II: Senua's Sacrifice could be a launch window game for Xbox Series X, might come out early 2021
>Obsidian Entertainment
Grounded early access coming this July
>Playground Games
Definitely working on a new Fable, more to show soon
>Rare
Still pumping out Sea of Thieves content updates each month, plus Everwild will be ready next year
>The Coalition
Working on Gears 5 updates and enhancements for Xbox Series X while also working on a console port of Gears Tactics
>The Initiative
Perfect Dark reboot is happening
>Turn 10 Studios
Forza Motorsport 8 will be an Xbox Series X launch title
>Undead Labs
State of Decay 3 is happening but you'll have to give these guys a few years
>World's Edge
Age of Empires III Definitive Edition and Age of Empires IV coming very soon

Attached: 1588866278413.png (2269x1254, 2.9M)

Just woke up can someone fill me in on the reveal? Why are people saying it was a disaster?

Also can't forget about the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, Battletoads reboot, Dontnod's Tell Me Why adventure game, and Crossfire X are all being published by Xbox Game Studios. More to share on these games in the next two months. It's going to be a blast. Just wait and see! You all aren't going to be ready for this.

Because Zig Forums

Lots of third party game announcements with not a whole lot of gameplay. Madden 21, next Assassin's Creed game, Yakuza 7 etc will all be available on Xbox Series X around launch

>GoW: UE
>Low Tier
>That God Tier
you stupid nigger

>Forza 7
>Top tier
Have you actually played it? It's shockingly bad.

What?? It's far better than FH4

Just give me a new fable and I'll be happy

Its missing Natsumi Chronicles.

I don't even bother with the Horizon games.

So you hate one of the best mainline games and never touched the Horizon series?

You pretty much have no saying here then.

Attached: 1588247389705.jpg (640x490, 31.83K)

I hope Hellblade 2 has a deeper combat system

They showed two trailers with gameplay, put the word gameplay in the video title, and people got upset that gameplay wasn't featured in every trailer. General silliness.

Attached: 1588891746039.gif (384x212, 3.01M)

I'm sorry you have such low standards.

Horizon is the best driving game out there right now

>r-remember...

Attached: E12D28B4-FA8E-4286-B1A0-358C86E483AA.jpg (512x288, 39.36K)

Why? Ninja Theory doesn't specialize in combat...
Better to just remove all combat in Hellblade II and focus on narrative and audio since that's what made the first Hellblade stand out

Did you see the inside Xbox show? My God, it was shockingly bad. Xbox fanboys in full cope mode.

PLAYSTATION ALWAYS WINS

EAT SHIT XNIGGERS

Will my Minecraft worlds from my Xbox One S transfer over to Minecraft on Xbox One Series X?

>Horizon 3 better than Horizon 4
Not a fucking chance

my saves transferred automatically from original xbone to xbone x so probably

Leave this board at once you filthy casual

Reminder to use sage in shill threads

good show today. liked a few games there, xbros. dont let the casuals get to you, its their own fault if they expected harry potter or gta 6.

Attached: 0c2041c804ee504123e3dc0d3af960f3.png (407x706, 400.8K)

Cause it was shit. Talked about gameplay, ended up showing cinematic trailers. Plus everyone is missing the message at the bottom of just about all the trailers stating that, these are what's expected to be close to final products but no guarantee. Calling it now, it's gonna be watch dogs all over again.

Attached: absolutamente.jpg (288x415, 29.95K)

>Plus everyone is missing the message at the bottom of just about all the trailers stating that, these are what's expected to be close to final products but no guarantee.
every pre release trailer does this

Name FIVE upcoming XBox exclusives that justify getting their newest fridge.

nigger those were all crossgen games apart from scorn and medium.

>MCC and D4 that high
>Halo 5, KI, Voodoo Vince, and FH4 that low
>both Halo Wars games even on the list
Bait

>implying voodoo vince isn't god tier

This is the most depressing picture I've ever seen. A collection of N64 games is the best exclusive that Microsoft has lmao

>"xbox exclusives"
>most are also on pc
i dont get it

probably all dislike are from snoyfag and brainless who doesn't understand shit about conferences

Xbox has nothing. Just admit it xfag.

This

Lol what a hilarious cope. Justify some more, xfag. Xbox has nothing. They are even removing dislikes.

Attached: Studio working on SeX.png (2560x1440, 1.48M)

>xx-x-xfag
nigger i only have my pc. cope more snoyfag.