Do you remember, Zig Forums?

Do you remember, Zig Forums?

Do you truly remember?

Attached: ragnarok2.jpg (1024x768, 190.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9OdzOz-9-I
youtube.com/watch?v=D30M_vLMvWk
youtube.com/watch?v=2DuvYC3zENI
playragnarokzero.com/news/coming-soon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't more games adopt the card system?

Considering i'm STILL hopping private servers yearly to get my fix, yes. I remember.
One day i'll get a local open alpha build going so I can experience prontera caves again and fight doppelganger.

Was too into maplestory to get into Ragnarok but I do remember reading up on its classes and thinking the TKD class was cool

Because it sucks. Majority of the cards are completely useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9OdzOz-9-I

youtube.com/watch?v=D30M_vLMvWk

youtube.com/watch?v=2DuvYC3zENI

Reminder that you can never go back.

Attached: 1435817627364.gif (633x758, 13.48K)

>tfw getting a valuable card in the first few minutes of playing

Attached: 1513594467427.gif (343x400, 463.38K)

Yes and since tree of savior is garbage and all the private servers try to scam with their p2w items i'll be back to IRO.

But it's fun. Having say a Creamy Card drop for a noob turns them into an instant millionaire.

I remember grinding for hours to gain 1 level, yes.

>Ragnarok Online
>Maple Story
>Grand Chase
>Metin 1
>Pangya
>Conquer 2.0

Attached: 1530404972673.jpg (550x366, 150.66K)

I remember jacking off to the character art on the ragnarok website. I will always have fond memories of RO because of that.

Come to OriginsRO. Gave me my fix, good economy, reminds me of the good old days.

RIP /rog/

shit nigga i remember the alpha

of course i fucking remember iRO. i also remember all the private server hopping and then eventually making my own private server. my dumb 14-15 year old self even gave out my fucking home address so someone can order me a pizza for a ghostring card. i was a retard but i also got free pizza

Attached: 1451631127533.jpg (450x338, 18.78K)

Don't need to remember cause I'm playing right now.

Attached: rag.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

Good their forced memes from discord were cancerous as fuck.

autoblitz hunters were fun as fuck

>free pizza
Fucking char, so how it was? rate it now.

based i kinda wanna download one and just play

I'm currently on Project Zero and honestly considering leaving, this is pretty abymal. Fuckin hate renewel and half the content isn't even out yet because they're doing a progression system.

playragnarokzero.com/news/coming-soon

>discord
drop it.

No. I had shit internet during the 00s, so I made due with RBO.

Attached: 1585587152527.webm (640x480, 347.88K)

Every year I update this pic and every year it gets harder to bear.

Attached: bapho_card.png (1098x735, 255.3K)

Bruh every fucking community has a discord now you can't escape it. I'm not even a part of it and never will be.

it was dominos and honestly it was amazing. he hooked it up with a ton of pepperoni and cheese. he earned that ghostring card. my parents were very confused on how i got the pizza because i had no phone at the time. they didn't really question is though. glad the stranger who bought it didn't do anything weird with my home address kek

terrifying too
>be minding own business
>suddenly you are being machinegunned with arrows and a bird comes screaming at your face to peck out your eyes at 300 sanics per second
>you are dead before you can even process what happened
>he goes /heh over your corpse

Attached: 1.jpg (642x900, 231.62K)

The 21st of September?

Sounds like they stole every single feature from OriginsRO to me. Literally identical?

early in the game's life you could proc it without having a bow equipped so you could do it with your unarmed attack speed

What a based user you are.

Attached: 8798967.png (186x235, 81.61K)