Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: C29787E2-91CB-4CEE-B80D-60DE83106BE7.jpg (750x1011, 188.01K)

nah he's an idiot libtards hate dogs it's what makes em disgusting fucking cunts

>libtards hate dogs
What universe do you come from because we're clearly not living in the same one

libtards do hate dogs. They don't like the idea of having to train an animal, they think they're too high energy, they unnimously prefer cats, etc.

minorities and muslims are higher tier than dogs for those fucking faggots look at that police dog snl shit on him cause people liked the dog more than BLACK MEN

are you retarded?redditors,liberals and normalfags love dogs.

Why is Oney so based?

> libtards hate dogs
Have you BEEN on Reddit?

no they don't you fucking moron look at them shitting on dogs to pander to muslims and chinks

I fucking hate dogfags so fucking much

>e-celeb
>off-topic dog thread
>libtards

Trainwreck of a thread incoming.

You sound like a dog fag trying too hard to detach yourself from libs

fuck off you fucking reddit tranny fucking subhuman piece of shit

kill yourself you cultist ass nigger

You Zig Forumstards are seriously delusional.

>libtards hate dogs
99% of r*ddit's userbase would disagree with you.

how fucking retarded are you? dumb fucking cunt libs hate dogs cause muslims and chinks hate dogs lmao

SJW are covert narcissists and psychopaths acting under the guise of empathy
They love stuff like this, just like neil does

jews are city dwelling rats, they hate all animals

inshallah my friend

Seeing a lot of alt right buzzwords there, Christopher. You should watch your step if you ever want your indie project to see distribution anywhere but YouTube comments

Druckmann killed his own dog in the studio so the artists could use it as reference. Say what you want about the guy but he is committed to the project.

Attached: iu4K99NUKN.jpg (648x365, 22.44K)

in the uk they can't even show police dogs cause the fucking muslims hate em lmao

enjoy your shit-rats

Rent free. You even let their heckin doggo live there

I hate muslims

You can kill the dog in The Last of Us Part II.

That's fucking stupid. You don't care about the guard dogs they are inherently expendable. Please be fake.

Jesus christ imagine being this delusional

that's what i'm sayin man libs would choose minorities and muslims feefees over dogs any fucking day cause they're fucking subhuman scum

Reminder Oney and his art is as bad calarts shit.

You stupid motherfucker. Dumb dogfucker is too ashamed to admit he has something in common with his libtard adversaries

kinda this

>mind so corroded by Zig Forumsshit that the retard thinks libtards, who coined LE HECKING DOGARONIO GOOD BOI XD PUPPER, hate dogs

Attached: 1338549191702.jpg (210x240, 18.06K)

hopefully they're all shitbulls

Attached: 1559775571239.jpg (425x127, 8.06K)

Oney is such an idiot it's hard to believe anyone would agree with him

you dumb fucking cunts

Attached: DH1Oy9RWAAAHwqj.jpg (1200x1134, 426.77K)

>NOOO NOT THE LE WOOFER DOGGO MLEM NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE LE LONGBOI BARKER SNOOTER PUPPERINO PUPPER NOOOOOOOO UR DOIN ME A HECKIN FRIGHTEN BY HURTING THE BLEPPER DOGGER BORKER CHONKER FLOOFER I AM BAMBOOZLED
>NOOOOOO NOT THE WOOFER DOGGO NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN POOR GOODBOI PUPPERINO BORKER LONGBOI CLOUDY BOI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BAMBOOZLED MLEM BLEP BORKING FLUFFER DOGGERINO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOUR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

stfu you fucking chink insect

Lmao muslims are not liberal you idiot

>this one example from LOICENSEland proves it
You're a genuine dumb fucking retard.

THE FUCKING LIBS BEND OVER FOR EM THAT'S MY FUCKING POINT YOU GODDAMN RETARD