Street Fighter V

When are we getting any info regarding new characters that are going to be added to the roster?

Attached: maki.jpg (812x1000, 189.67K)

So sad that the most “my nigger” character in Street Fighter history is such a never-ever.

Easily the best newcomer in 4, RIP Hakan.

Attached: 9FD67D9D-78E3-4601-A56D-039FD51316B5.png (495x640, 585.89K)

evo

Didn’t capcom’s twitter say they were cancelling an announcement because it was on BLM day or something? I bet we’ll hear something soon if it was ready back then.

Hopefully the PS5 event today can show something, but I doubt it. Normies hate fighting games.

V is done mate.

They'll be prepping 6 for PS5.

it's literally not done

They announced 5 more characters you mong

Deejay and fei long pls
El fuerte never again pls

Champion Edition did so well that they’re doing one last season, for all the new players I guess
5 characters, 1 or 2 stages

Have hope user. Hakan was made for the v-system.

I have no hope, I know we’ll get a clone in this season. Violent Ken, I’m betting.

Decapre is more likely unfortunately. Fuck her. And fuck that tarot card predicition. What an anticlimactic way to end a game that struggled to get to a great place. Who the fuck honestly likes Rolento?

I guess there's no way they'll add in Guy, since Zeku is already in the game.
Highly unlikely Maki will make an appearance too.
I want them to add Fei Long though.

Its 100% the tarot 5.

Gross. Oro and Viper are the only decent ones.

>no T Hawk
>no Hakan
>no Hugo
C Viper would be cool tho

Im happy with all except Rolento. Should have been Sodom instead.

Rose, Viper and Elena all had extra shitty models in SF4 despite being ultra hot big titty bitches so its good to see they will be done right this time.

Rose and Viper getting to be in Thick Fighter V is nice. No way will they add a more fun character than Abigail though.

Man, fuck Rolento. Dude got into CvS2, SFxT, USFIV, and now SFV? Why's he so special?

He's got a unique fighting style.

He's got a Rekka and what exactly? Many more characters out there that they can do some actual interesting shit with but here we are with generic military man from Final Fight.

>Seconded
Fuck Rolento, Id rather have new Fist of the North Star fighting game

Also what the fuck is up with people wanting Sodom? Because they are weebs themselves? So many characters could be a much better pick:
>Fei long
>Hakan
>Hugo
>Sean
>T hawk
>FUCKING ABEL
>FUCKING ADON
>DeeJay
>WHERES EAGLE YOU ASSHATS

>Sean
>Abel
>fucking Adon

Come on man. What the fuck is this list?

My reasoning for Sodom is that I think he'd be an interesting translation into 3D and I think with voice and shit now, he can have a fun personality.

And lets also not forget that he's one of the only Alpha characters left that hasn't been playable in game since Alpha 3. Karin, Birdie, and Mika all got that love early on.

I don't want another shoto either, but Sean is cool and fun, they just made him bad in 3rd Strike

A Sean who still can't throw a proper fireball might be fun. Maybe he can throw basketballs instead.

How the fuck to I fight Balrog? His punch special is always safe and I have no clue how to open him up.

You don't. Take your beating WHITE BOI.

>Focused on 1/3 of the list instead of the other 66%
Sean would be based, and timely AND a better comical pick than Dan
Abel is a better pick than Rolento although I main Ed this season so I can honestly say probably not since they are similar
Adon is literally 200% more fun to both play with and against than Sagat and yet that 7 ft d tier retard made it in. Adon was one of my mains in IV

Are they super aggressive? Or just turtle and bait for a whiff punish? Also who you playin?

I'd say they're mostly defensive but just throw out dash straights at safe distances constantly. I play G and can't get in without getting tagged.