DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL??? LMAOO XDD

DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL??? LMAOO XDD

Is this the most cringey and edgy game out there?

Attached: tumblr_inline_poqcayDfcK1sf9qj4_540 (1).jpg (411x408, 38.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL
more like based.

Attached: 1582845719332.jpg (379x596, 29.14K)

sure, but that doesn't make it not fun

Seinfeld effect. It was cool when it came out now everyone's done it better and worse.

>“From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking up the path, some small boys came out of the city and harassed him, chanting, ‘Go up, baldy! Go up, baldy!’ He turned around, looked at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two female bears came out of the woods and mauled 42 of the children.”
Yes. Christianity is stupid and evil and is also the original reporting system for babies.

Attached: file.png (600x337, 569.27K)

Seething alterboy who was forcefed the koolaid between molestation-sessions

You missed the point

>Unlike me, an intellectual. God is dead, we killed him stupid christfags

Attached: 5qscBso.gif (383x576, 1.69M)

Have you considered there is a middleground between atheism and getting butthurt over videogames misrepresenting your religion?

RELIGION BAD is a pretty common and pretty shit trope in modern storytelling. It's always nice when I'm playing a JRPG and instead of God being the final boss, you meet the dude and it turns out he's a pretty cool guy.

But you do know that's not what was actually going on in Isaac, right? Isaac is just depressed and thinks it's his fault his parents got divorced. The entire events of the game are a hallucination as he suffocates himself, and because he comes from a religious family and knows he's going to die, he's imposing his own knowledge of Christianity on his hallucinations.

Way to miss the point entirely

>Is this the most cringey and edgy game out there?
I am not sure what is so edgy about it, it is true to the faith. Just because you deliberately don't read the Testaments and pretend ancient history existed doesn't make it edgy.

I always wondered why my Private School Christian Education classes, contained so little Christianity. After i graduated, i finally found it it is because the Reverent can't bring up anything historical without teaching us religious denominations.

A real life conversation with my high school religious leader;

"Is our school Catholic or Protestant"?
"Of course we are Protestant, I am a Reverent, if we were Catholic I would be Father".
"Well then why you never taught me THAT in the 6 years of "Christian Ed"?

Ah, yes, protestant American Bible Belt christianity is exactly the same as all christianity.

Dear niggers and retards ITT
OP has been posting this same thread for months, probably years
pay it no heed

But Christianity IS stupid and evil
Have you attended any history classes about the middle ages?
They tried to slow down or even stop science as much as possible because it threatened the church's constant abuse of power
Now, they just try to proselytize as many people as they can (without much success) to get a fuckton of money and continue protecting pedophiles and children traffickers around the world
Christianity is literally Islam without the suicide bombers

>DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL

Attached: 1582452432786.jpg (1080x1246, 118.9K)

We need more games where religion and the Church are the heroes and atheists are the villains
Prove me wrong.

We don't and you're gay.

u seem upset, has your faith been rocked by a flash game?

Christfags are the fedora tippers of 2020, you can't change my mind.

Christianity is inhibition and control grid. "Right wing" christcucks are midwits of right wing.

Attached: 1583494102459.jpg (800x450, 87.47K)

Sounds boring lamo

my fucking sides

We do and you're straight

If I don't start the thread like this no one talks about Isaac and my threads die with 2 replies at most :(

Hey bros did you realize that Christianity became the dominate religion in Europe because the roman empire mandated it on penalty of death?

Attached: 1583358885538.jpg (540x960, 59.15K)

>THAT'S THEM, GOD! THOSE ARE THE TOXIC KIDS WHO CALLED ME BALD!

Attached: 4.png (644x800, 42.65K)

5/10

>Elisha used Summon
>It’s super effective!

Are all the Christfags LARPing for be counter-culture or are there actually Christfags stupid enough to browse a place like Zig Forums?

Attached: 1567761421960.png (325x239, 93.91K)

>this thread again, for the 1000th time
wtf lol

>bro why are people being contrarian to atheism
>on the one forum where being contrarian to the norm is the hippest and coolest thing you can do

God's a little bitch

Attached: 1582092185597.jpg (990x990, 179.88K)

Christian is just a faction to belong to. None of those people who go to church actually give a shit about being a good person, it's all about virtue signaling.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/DUDE DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT CHRISTIANITY IS STUPID AND EVIL/type/op/

Attached: 1578182345181.png (545x526, 526.88K)

Imagine liking the Abrahamic religions when Paganism exists.
Not neo-paganism though, that's a bit gay.

if you look up this passage you will know what christcuck cope really is
>children? nooo the th-they were most like 30 year olds

I don't go to Church and have never read the Bible in full, but my parents were Christian and I'm perfectly fine with phenomena that are currently unexplainable being explained as "I dunno, guess it was God."

I'm on Zig Forums because anonymity means people aren't afraid to share their opinions.

But Christianity is both stupid and evil, and all Christians are pedophiles.