It’s been one year

It’s been one year...
And they’re still the best additions to the game

Attached: E40B1302-DFA0-46F2-9FB4-39380D36CB09.jpg (990x557, 169.06K)

and they will remain being that, theres absolutely no character in the entire history of games that they could add that had this much fans behind and was so surprising.

They honestly are. The best DLC in Smash 4 was Cloud, and this has topped even that.

It’s been one year...
And it’s the still the only character I didn’t download

Goku would BTFO BJ
>not games
Yes games

Il give you that one, Goku would make me shit

It was so surreal, not even my lack of sleep that day could bring me down after that reveal.

Attached: 1573223180103.jpg (400x400, 28.22K)

>blocks your path
Hero was better anyway.

Attached: GemsCollectionPlus_Sonic_1.png (2698x2448, 2.38M)

Yikes

UH CAN I GET A BASED

I wonder if steveposters still have anal prolapse

A shame people don't play them more. Gimping FE characters with eggs is hilarious.

I wonder how large the apartment in your mind is for them to live rent free in it

This. That kid who told me sonic was a secret character in Melee got BTFO

As big as the stevefag's.
Its been a year and they're still lurking/ seething with their now outdated folders of renders.

that's not how you spell worst, op

>he admits they live rent free in his mind
Oh no no no

You already made this thread

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out of his default skin comfort even when Mojang threw millions at him
>Only had one good game
>Tanked the buyrate of Minecraft Story Mode so hard Telltale was shuttered
>Was barely ever in the AAA picture outside of Minecraft because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 18928189248917892th best skin in Minecraft
>His goatee was cringeworthy
>His blocky design was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""STEVE?""""""""
>Shit taste in video games
>Shit gimmicks
>Failed at getting over with the Smash crowd so badly he’ll be reduced to a bonus costume in Smash Bros. which will actually draw dimes
>Only significant achievement was being the default skin in the most successful game ever
>Is the video game equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly that Banjo of all people had to take the spotlight off him
>spent the latter part of his career buried by superior custom skins
>The biggest impact he had on the business was giving shitposters and autists enough leverage to troll the sad millenial manchildren who refused to let go of the past

Attached: stevewojak.png (630x758, 11.01K)

I was looking forward to him, but honestly I'm really disappointed in his moveset. He's an underwhelming camper.

Still the best pick of the FP1, along with Hero.

>Never the guy
>Never drew a dime
>Never cut a memorable promo
>Never put anyone over
>Never had the balls to step out of his Collectathon comfort even when Rareware threw millions at him
>Only had one good game
>Main evented the lowest drawing Nintendo system of the '90s
>Main evented the second lowest drawing Xbos exclusive of the '00s
>Tanked the buyrate of Rare Replay so hard his remaster was cancelled
>Was barely ever in the AAA picture outside of the N64 because he was never a big enough deal
>Only the 10th best member of Diddy Kong Racing
>Only the 9th best member of Banjo Pilot
>His gibberish speak was cringeworthy
>His ugly yellow pants was cringeworthy
>Unironically calls himself """"""""DA BEAR AND DA BIRD""""""""
>Shit taste in video games
>Shit gimmicks
>Failed at getting over with the Xbros crowd so badly he was reduced to a bonus costume in Minecraft which actually drew dimes
>Only significant achievement was being one of 12 N64 games that actually sold more than a million copies
>Is the video game equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre middle manager whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is staying in the same shitty job for 25 years
>Drew so poorly in his 2005 game that Conker of all people had to take the spotlight off him
>spent the latter part of his career buried by superior young talent
>The biggest impact he had on the business was giving Playtonic enough leverage to swindle 2 Million dollars from sad millenial manchildren who can't grow up and let go of the past
Fixed, Banjoke.

Attached: 1540951970704.jpg (789x721, 217.26K)

They suck. Terry is the best newcomer.

based

Cringe
Based

Isaac, Geno.

Funny thing, Isaac could have been a fighter, but shitkurai wanted Joker instead.

People don't realize how much of an impact this had on people who grew up in this era. It really was a dream come true.

Attached: 1539680993985.jpg (1200x1200, 464.54K)

>using a photoshopped n64 box as evidence

Fucking fulgore and a stormtrooper were also on n64 boxes

This. I love B+K but in Smash they aren't nearly as fun as they are in their own game. Terry had 5x the effort and 15x the music put in ON TOP of being a better character and as fun as he is in his own game. Nintendo's going to put out this ARMS character and then call the CP2 off. Refunds incoming.

C O P E
O P E
P E
E

Attached: BDE18732-0236-4D16-8845-A4A41E5D4C4E.jpg (2048x1536, 688.3K)