Untitled

Attached: 1366113664831.gif (499x268, 171.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/folderview?id=1zK79xvQ3Iqm8piPPgPi2a0wvpiVBjYkl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you were a Pokemon Trainer and you saw a wild Pikachu, would you be tempted to catch it, leave it be or knock it out?

Attached: 1494456931794.webm (720x1280, 1.82M)

sex

Rape

fuck

I would ask him if he wants to be my friend.

If I was a kid, torture it. I was sick in the head as a child and used to fantasize about torturing pikachu and vulpix. I actually turned out normal and actually pretty sensitive which is weird. I've saved many birds.

i would take him fishing

*SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP*

Pickachus and Raichus are shit tier pokemon. Not even worth the EXP you'd get from fainting it.

I bet you liked fluffies back in the day, huh?

Leave it. It's useless.

I mean it's basically a walking bomb so I'd probably avoid it then complain to my landlord that we have a pikachu infestation that needs to be taken care of

When I first seen that, it literally all rushed back to me so I just merely didn't look into those things. It may sound like there's something fucked in my head, but trust me, i'm not psycho at all.

You sound like the kind of person who used to gore themselves on Zig Forums for fun

*schlop schlop schlop*

I remember there's a maid version of pikachu licking water someone pleaaaase post that.

I'd catch it but I probably wouldn't use it for long.

Attached: 1591190181727.webm (720x904, 2.93M)

For a while I was expecting its head to deflate or something because I thought that straw was inside its head.

>

Attached: 1573697165797.jpg (512x575, 42.56K)

isn't catching wild creatures racism slavery?

DADDY DJ
PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE PARTY
AND LET ME DANCE ALONE
UNTIL THE LIGHTS ARE ON

Attached: pikachuraver.gif (300x150, 16.35K)

Wait, snakes drink water?

based pikaposter

He better watch out for crocodiles

Attached: IMG_2043.gif (500x230, 2M)

Do snakes have any awareness of pet owners or are they simple minded and just see a big scary thing?

Attached: pika-CHUUU.jpg (679x382, 36.35K)

Sounds stupid to say but only when their thirsty. They usually get all their water from the things they eat

No, they also don't shit or breathe, in fact they don't even exist. If they did exist they would just snake around

Snakes seem to be at least cognizant that the owner isn't going to harm them and provides them with their food. Otherwise they're basically robots. Monitor lizards and other large lizards are a different matter though, but even that's fairly limited even in comparison to something like a dog or a small mammal.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

drive.google.com/folderview?id=1zK79xvQ3Iqm8piPPgPi2a0wvpiVBjYkl

Attached: 1591413345621.jpg (211x367, 9.02K)

As for whether they view you as a "friend" or something (or whether they even have a concept of friends) I have no idea, but they DO learn to associate you with food and entertainment at least. They will watch you do stuff, and seek out interaction with you if they are bored.

is he dilating

I've heard of snakes curling up on their owner's arms.

Nah I get it. I'd never do it in real life, but the idea of doing that to a fictional character is appealing, in a morbid way.

>Monitor lizards and other large lizards are a different matter though,
What are they like?

This better not be hyper anus cheese grater again

Attached: 1575744186531.png (625x437, 281.48K)

im confused is pikachu sipping or lapping the water? i dont think mice lips capable of drinking like that hence why they lap the water with their tongue

Literally everything drinks water

Attached: 1591193350916.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I thought snakes aborbed it

>the snake can move fast

Attached: 1590506431458.webm (640x848, 2.96M)

even fishes?

Knock it up.

Awww, look at that happy boy.

Is this real?