Why did people have a problem with this again? The twist at the end is pretty great

Why did people have a problem with this again? The twist at the end is pretty great

Attached: Danganronpa_V3-_Killing_Harmony_PS4_box_art.jpg (905x1135, 321K)

I felt that the game was way to fucking long, that all the characters were lame, that the pacing was god awful, and that ultimately it was a missed opportunity.

Ending was a total cop-out

I like the idea of it being a game show but I hate how it played out. DR1 and 2 existing as actual games in V3 just sounds retarded.

fuck off danganautists
go back to your general

>He didn't enjoy based Kokichi

>thinking that shitty twist was anything but an exercise of terrible writing
How fucking low did this series set your standards for writing?
Read a book nigga.

Kokichi was shit

Did you think the games having similar trials was a coincidence? Get filtered nigga.

it makes you seethe so it's good. great way to end the series too. hopefully nobody will ask for more danganronpa again.

they exist as game in real life, yet you like them. Retard.

The people that think that DR3 somehow diminished 1 and 2 are the biggest gorilla nigger retards I've ever seen.

A cop-out for what? It's not like the idea that the "entire world was destroyed by one girl" was actually any good. V3 was actually the only time I found the final trial to be interesting at all. The "destroyed world" and Junko in D1 was boring as fuck, and the game with the despair-mimics was stupid in D2.

At least V3 makes a modicum of sense while keeping up the tone of Danganronpa. It's not like it changes anything, since everyone still dies; and it was the perfect way to end the series.

>Kodaka: Please have the respect to let this series dies with 1 and 2. Everything that I wasn't involved in has been George Lucas-ianlly awful. Please don't bastardize the series by demanding Danganronpa games in perpetuity. Danganronpa 1 and 2 were works of serious effort and you can't expect that sort of quality to be maintained with the regular release schedule of a mega-franchise. I've also been forced to work on this series for a decade now, I don't want to be like Kojima. Please, stop being fanatics that demand more and more.

>Retards: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BUT I WANT MORE! THIS ISN'T HECKIN' FAIR, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE ENDING ON A META LEVEL AND HAVE TO EXERCISE A DEGREE OF SELF-REFLECTION? THIS RUINED 1 AND 2.

Attached: 1578045334043.jpg (656x750, 63.26K)

V3's ending makes the whole Dangaronpa franchise make a lot more sense.

i really liked the ending of v3.

Tsumugi obviously being the mastermind and making her be the creator of all dialogue and scenarios was fucking laaaame. It being a TV show was fine but I wish the characters personalities and backgrounds weren't created by someone else.

The only bad part of V3 was that it made you play through a mediocre Danganronpa to make its point.

I just want to know more about the previous killing game with Rantaro

the part where they're watching their insane past selves talking about how much they want to kill people was pretty cool desu.
these aren't real people, they're characters written for the show. the only part of them remaining is their bodies. but nevertheless they believed themselves to be real, and in a sense, became real by leaving their show.

>MINDHACK
>MINDHACK
>THIS CHARACTER IS MIND HACKED
>HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS CHARACTERS MOTIVATION? MINDHACKS
>EVERY MAJOR FACTOR IN THE PLOT? MINDHACKS
>THE ENTIRE SERIES WAS JUST ONE MINDHACK
Mind control was and always will be the litmus test for Hack writers

Attached: 1457863292213.jpg (903x714, 85.05K)

1, 2, 3 are all about the same quality of games. Anyone complaining is just autistically nit picking. The trials are fun, the music is catchy, and the overall aesthetic is pretty enjoyable.

Don't forget Keebo made a hole in the giant wall (literally breaking the fourth wall) for them to leave by

What are you even talking about?

2 > 1 > 3

fuck off

Probably the flashbacklights implanting fake memories as motivations/clues every chapter.

Nagitofag detected

Thank god for V3 ending, the whole muh despair and muh hope was so fucking retarded

DR endings are all garbage as mysteries and are only good for spectacle. V3's ending has the best spectacle without going full retard like DR2, so it has the best ending.

better a Nagitofag than a Kokichifag

I wonder what Gonta was like in his past self. Was he retarded?

Attached: bdq2z50i4vj11.png (403x365, 199.86K)

>Makes you play DR1 for the third time because the writer is a hack and has to use the same killing game and murder concepts 3 times in a row, but v3 fans are okay with this because "Tsumugi is a terrible writer, the series has been going on for 53 seasons, it was shit on purpose!"
>Game is too long for it's own good, and the cases are long and drawn out that it becomes boring
>Shittiest cast. Almost no good characters. And I wouldn't be surprised if over 30% of their dialog is just them repeating their catch phrase ad nauseam
>6 hour long final trial that tells me something I already knew, no shit fiction can be important or I wouldn't have investing so much of my time in this now shit franchise, dumb meta ending
>Epilouge backpedals anyway (for those that believed Tsumugi's lies) because Saihara bring up that Tsumugi might be lying and that Hope's Peak might exist, but there is no way to confirm it where they are so they have to leave, so people can headcanon what they want since the game doesn't answer anything

The biggest problem with v3 is that it is shackled by rigidly staying with the series' standards and doesn't try to innovate in any way.

Kinda fucked up people would be willing to allow themselves to be mindwiped and killed just to be famous.
Tsumugi kept saying everyone was fictional. I wouldn't classify them as fictional. Mindwiped people aren't fictional, they're mindwiped people.

10 minutes left of cute idoru's birthday

Attached: 37994416_p0.jpg (600x600, 198.57K)

I think the most offensive thing about V3 is how little goes on in the background. DR1 had a lot foreshadowing or attempts to outwit the mastermind. DR2 had versatile events outside of trials. I find it hard to remember what V3 did outside Shuichi training with Maki and Kaito.