How does it hold up 8 years later?

How does it hold up 8 years later?

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (522x641, 657.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jk5z8ZYp1sU
youtu.be/ZjNr3nfi5ic
youtube.com/watch?v=7etLFU7lytI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm going insaaaaaaaane

I forgot his backstory, what does he do again

Ask for $20

I thought it was three fifty

He got his arms stretched in an accident and now he's pissed off

it doesn't

OH NO THE BRAINWAVES IM FORGETTING EVERYTHING AAAAA MY NOSE IS BLEEDING OH NO THE CAMERA IS FUCKING UP I GUESS I CANT FILM ANYMORE

>kidnaps kids and diddles their holes with his tentacles
basically the average resetera user

Attached: 1553971667052.jpg (591x570, 99.93K)

I miss before slenderman blew up

Slender Man was a decent game that revived the horror video game genre. Horror was dying out at the time and we were instead getting action horror like RE5 and Dead Space. It's not very interesting now. But back in the day, it was revolutionary.

Attached: 1553038986281.gif (370x235, 1.99M)

That's how they gitcha. First they start askin for tree fiddy. Then they want twenny.

There was something about early Slenderman that was actually legitimately creepy, plays on the childhood fear of strangers is the charm I think. The problem came when people tried to "explain" him and his proxies. The proxies themselves aren't a bad idea but when they became their own entities rather than an extension of good ol' slendy is when shit really hit the fan before going down hill until we got the real life attempted murder and the sony movie which butchered the entire mythos.

What's with "Sirenhead?"
Seems like a really stupid concept but apparently zoomers are into this thing where Slenderman fades out of existence

Attached: 1574040957153.jpg (1200x900, 363.64K)

Alright, what's this dude's backstory

I don't get it either, it's just concept art of a mediocre silent hill monster but the artist put up a whole website to monetize its popularity

What is it in? What does it do? What is the lore? It has a fucking siren on its head, that's it.

A pretty good artist who designs weird horror-themed monsters designed a monster based on the idea that not a lot of people look up in the city, so a natural predator could pull some stickbug-type camo and look like a bunch of fucked up wires and sirens.
Some dude made a itch.io horror game using that fucked up Chicago siren test as the audio.
Lets Players played the game.
Now everyone and their mom is trying to cash in on it and make Siren Head some lovecraft eldritch horror fucker while completely missing the whole point of what was supposed to be spooky about it to begin with.

Pretty much the story of Slenderman as well hey?

Pretty much, yeah.

kek, imagine someone caring about a fuckin camera before a guy in tuxedo is going to rape you.

jumpscare simulator

youtu.be/jk5z8ZYp1sU

damn that is pretty spooky

That's fake
But this is real
youtu.be/ZjNr3nfi5ic

long guy is long

I don't get this. It's a dude with a siren for a head. It's more ridiculous than scary.

aahh loud noises!

>where Slenderman fades out of existence
oh nooo!

Come on, they're both stupid as shit and only literal teenagers ever thought they weren't

He's a fucking cheater who can't catch you without literally teleporting right on top of you like the cheater that he is.

terribly

remember his movie

Classic
youtube.com/watch?v=7etLFU7lytI

>that one “friend” who’d pester you nonstop about trying that one unity slenderman ripoff with [character] instead
>”ISN’T IT LIKE SUPER CREEPY I ALWAYS THOUGHT [character] WAS SECRETLY EVIL”
you know you had a friend like that, and if you didn’t then you may have been that friend

Attached: F37898F9-C40B-418B-9E94-4CAE0156D8DD.jpg (467x657, 17.36K)

It's astounding how many people found a tall, white, athletic man in a suit to be terrifying.

>movie
wait what

what the FUCK is his problem?

>Change the story from a creepy figure with a fascination with children kidnapping them to a curse from watching a video on the dark web
How do you fuck up the mythos that hard?

Don't

>8 years
Fuck

Attached: 1589014693765.jpg (570x751, 159.26K)