BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
BZZZZ
BZZZZ
BZZZZ
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
BZZZZ
BZZZZZ

BZZZ.

Attached: image_cover.jpg (570x400, 46.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MoREEHCkdE
youtube.com/watch?v=oGL0xmMBob4
youtube.com/watch?v=DrhcV0YM2fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOT THE BEES

>game 1
>orchestra
>game 2
>orchestra
>game 3
>I GOT STIFFY UH! MY DOG YIFFY UH! ARE YOU DUMB STUPID OR DUMB?

why do they keep doing this?

TiTiTiTiTiTiTiTiTiTi titititititti TITITITI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.88K)

as a Russian, the objectively apex of slavs, the whitest of Europeans, some of the best warriors on this planet that EVER existed, and Russia being the official successor of the Roman Empire, I must say that I quite enjoyed the Russian missions in this bideogame

youtube.com/watch?v=9MoREEHCkdE

Is it still alive in PC?

I like playing bf3 on my xbox onex, theres a whole bunch of german clan servers where I live

Sort of. There are always a few full servers any time of the day, but don't expect to have every map instantly at your disposal. I've been grinding through the assignments these past few weeks.

Dima squad missions are kino

Hello, I am the best map in Battlefield history.

Attached: Markaz_Monolith_Prima_Guide.png (913x514, 756.06K)

>the objectively apex of slavs, the whitest of Europeans, some of the best warriors on this planet that EVER existed, and Russia being the official successor of the Roman Empire

Attached: Giga Chad (56).jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Dima... had a hard life...

Just 24/7 Metro servers, sadly. :(

>COD KILLER

Attached: 1563280846277.jpg (750x562, 34.65K)

Battlefield 3 was the first game I bought on my first gaming pc. Loading it up with ultra graphics, plugging in my nice headphones, and playing was really awesome. Battlefield 3 was so loud and intense on PC.

>WE'VE RUN OUT OF RESPAWN TICKETS
>LAST PLAYER ALIVE
>LAST OBJECTIVE STILL STANDING UP

Attached: 1593922195417.gif (480x345, 3.45M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oGL0xmMBob4
At least the song packs a punch.

>64 man Operation Metro
God that shit was so fucking bad.

>as a Russian, the objectively apex of slavs, the whitest of Europeans, some of the best warriors on this planet that EVER existed, and Russia being the official successor of the Roman Empire, I must say that I quite enjoyed the Russian missions in this bideogame

Attached: 1591563986388.jpg (342x378, 33.61K)

Never really understood why those linear closer quarters maps are so popular in BF. Well I understand it from a perspective of a CoD player, but why not just play something like Grand Bazaar that's not just one choke point of explosions. Operation Locker was even worse than Metro.

ITT

Attached: 1_t4k3HaFKtLvFl_JCofsZHA.png (1177x662, 44.34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DrhcV0YM2fQ

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 834.85K)

This game sucked. BF2 and 2142 were better

It baffles me how the zoomers on Zig Forums actually look back positively on BF3. 32 player rush maps in corridor maps are not Battlefield. BF4 was leagues better than 3, I have no idea why people talk shit about it while praising 3

Russian mission was fucking kino.
Noo hurr durr ebil russians just fucking warfare.

Attached: 1555756907252.jpg (433x427, 86K)

When you catch a good day 400 players on pc.
When you catch a bad day maybe 60 - 10

>I have no idea why people talk shit about it while praising 3
nostalgia

I like the feel of 3 better. There were much better designed big 64 conquest maps in 3. BF4 never had its B2K of absolutely god tier maps. I do think 4 does some things better then 3, but at the end of the day it comes to which you like subjectively.

God I miss the days where I would hop on the old 360, boot up battlefield 3 and play mindlessly. At the time, to my blind eyes the graphics were fucking so realistic it was eye candy.

metro is based

Metro is so popular because if one choking point isn't well defended the whole team can be flaked and you will lose B which means your whole team has to recapture B.
Basically Stalingrad of BF3.