What are the best action rpgs with the best mechanics and gameplay

Attached: 8a3c495112ef55f6a6b1deeff4e0bf3d.jpg (400x300, 22.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi0sUpLVRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Dark Souls, though I really wish it wasn’t such a meme

Legends 3 never

Attached: 1555903645638.gif (248x248, 55.26K)

yeah but Dark Souls best mechanics aren't its RPG mechanics.

god i wish MML3 wasn't dead

Attached: no mml3.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

It doesn't have the best mechanics or gameplay. It's good for just the exploration and shit.

Every thread, EVERY FUCKING THREAD

EVEN OTHER MM THREADS OR INTI THREADS

SHUT THE FUCK UP

I used to be bummed about it, it was the main reason (not only, as I have plenty other great games on it) I got a 3DS, but good god. It was a shitshow from the start. Inafune gave us false hope and Capcom decided, arguably understandably given how niche it is, not to follow through on it. Now old series are getting revived one by one slowly over time, Legends might be one of them, but it's been like a fucking decade. Grow up and get a life, there are so many great games out there other than the MML3 in your heads, not to mention games inspired by MML. The sooner you let it go, the sooner you realize how much more there is in life and just how much holding onto MML3 held you back from being that much happier in life for so long.

calm down bro

>bump
thanks user

I am calm. Well, now I am. I just wish people would let bygones be bygones and enjoy other things for their sake. It's like having a bad breakup and not seeing all the available babes around you.
I see MM or Inti, I bump.

the best with a silver bullet is probably Nier automata.

>Reminisce about old game series you liked
>Remember they teased a 3 and didn't follow through
>Damn would have been great it they ever did make 3 since they've done nothing with the series since
>(You): SHUT THE FUCK UP! Enjoy other games!

Well I'm waiting for Bayonetta 3 as well if thats what you wanted to hear.

Attached: 1555730494749s.jpg (50x50, 1.25K)

Attached: 1349139709676.jpg (320x240, 18.69K)

i miss her and her crotch plate.

Attached: __tron_bonne_rockman_and_1_more_drawn_by_optionaltypo__b17f8d22b9a66980f33b2495e236dbb3.png (630x890, 786.21K)

3DS was a shit choice for MML's already clunky scheme and 3 would have suffered from it. Capcom's still scum for cancelling though.

Xenoblade

This might be the most underrated game I know. You can turn every limb, including your torso into a gun

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (291x500, 44.45K)

He wants to come back from the moon. He's tired of it and he misses his friends.

>thread remotely related to MM
>"can't wait to discuss interesting things about the franchise with my anonymous bros-"
>'OOGA BOOGA MUH LEGENDS 3 THE SAME COMPLAINT IN EVERY THREAD REEEEEEE'
Dramatic reenactment, but you get the point. And sure, I guess that's something. 3 seems to be a cursed number for soulful vidya franchises.

Also the best action RPG is, in spite of story, the Kingdom Hearts games. Days, mobile, and Coded notwithstanding.

>He wants to come back from the moon. He's tired of it and he misses his friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ixi0sUpLVRc

Which Legends character would you want in Smash? Normal mode: no Volnutt, Tron, or Roll.

tron, and her mecha as part of her smash move set kind of like bowser jr but she can also leave her mech as well and get back into it.
also her final smash is her calling an army of servebots to flood the screen and attack.

Servebot. Duh

Volnutt, Tron, and Roll.

the pedo would be nice but yeah....

That's part of what makes it good. It's an action game first and an RPG second.

Imagine her eating the mech like Wario eats his bike haha. Imagine the smell as her feet fart it out haha.

Legends 3 never

Attached: 1582530845816.jpg (746x590, 69.22K)

The World Ends With You
Dragon's Dogma
Dark Messiah: of Might and Magic
KH2FM