Ruined battle pass

>ruined battle pass
>still no solos
how do they do it bros?

Attached: Apex-Legends-Season-7.jpg (1400x700, 154.97K)

F R E E S H I T

By having the people who made titanfall 2 build the foundation for apex and then leave to let the retards take over.

You didn't give them any money did you?

>ruined battle pass
Redpill me. Been playing on and off, havent played since the added Loba

>solos
>in a game built from the ground up for teams

Attached: FUCKING_DIE_ALREADY.jpg (540x960, 38.2K)

Is there a way to play on the OG map or do we actually have two weeks for this new shit to go away?

replaced XP system with battle stars like old fortnite, so now it takes about 2 times longer to grind a level and all the daily and weekly challenges are also 2-3 times harder ex. used to be respawn 5 teammates for a level, now it's respawn 15 for half a level

Please tell me that you guys have never bought a battle pass.
I managed to purchase one - and only one - in Paladins because I bought the deluxe version (which gives you a lot of crystals) when it was on sale for half off during the Steam winter sale, and I got my money's worth out of it.

Attached: 1601856330520.jpg (400x390, 43.73K)

Is there any way to transfer my account to steam or am I stuck on origin?

it happened for me automatically

How did they ruin battlepass?

Dismiss me I didn't read the thread and suck cocks.

>do ridiculus changes
>people whine
>revert changes but only a bit, not fully
>"we listen to you, the community" classic pr statement
>brainlets happy
classic move

Also, doesn't the new character make Octane completely obsolete?

Do you still need Origin to launch it?

God forbid there was ever a game that showed the individual skill of players. Not like we have an oversaturation of team based games where all you have to do is play safe with your team to win

I told this to my friends but their argument was "no he can still go fast and regen health".

I did (why should I be sorry?).
Dota 2018.

costs 10$ which I earn in under half an hour of work. The same as buying some fast food. So I didnt felt sorry for the money.
Spending 30 hours a week playing dota (at least I did at that time). And I loved the small gimmiks that came with it.

Year later I didnt buy it again. But if I ever come back I might. I mean, 10$ really doesnt feel that much...

Octane has better horizontal movement while horizon is more vertical

no solos definitely killed this game. i know so many people who don't play because they want a solo option lol

Imagine this was Titanfall 3 instead and was a Battlefield style large open map with 64vs64 players and Titans.

I bought the first, which finances the rest due to getting enough points to buy them sequentially on each

You just launch the game on steam and it'll ask you in game to login with your origin account
It transfers everything

Well tf3 is in the works, but who knows what it will be like.

apex legends was built from the ground up to be a game played by groups, it wouldn't make any sense to have a solo mode, there are other games that have that option natively to the game.

just remove the stupid super powers, I only wanna play it for the map and movement

>I only wanna play it for the map and movement
Maybe if they added TF2's wallrunning and allowed more than 1 character to bunny hop.

go play any fighting game ever made, or arena shooter 1v1

no

Does the steam version launch 100% through steam or is it more of the ea "we're back on steam *game is just an origin launcher within your steam library*" shit?

thru steam
t. played it thru steam

it's basically an invisible origin client but it's still logging you in thru origin

it does not launch origin nor has the weird origin-lite that titanfall2 on steam has

Origin stub

New map sucks, every time these janitors make changes the game actually gets worse, legit would be more enjoyable if they just re-released it as it was at launch without fixing a damn thing.

You just need to log once with your EA account, that's it, you can remove the Origin Client from your computer if you want

I only buy battle passes in fortnkte

Attached: 1604596981201.png (520x268, 119.68K)