Will we see better graphics the next time we set our eyes to the gameplay of Halo infinite? Like a complete overhaul...

Will we see better graphics the next time we set our eyes to the gameplay of Halo infinite? Like a complete overhaul? Or minor adjustments?

Attached: 679F8BA9-A09F-48AF-9CD6-4A83941CF039.jpg (199x253, 10.84K)

Id assume minor, do we know when the game is coming out yet? I wouldnt be surprised if its been delayed a whole year

I don’t think we can assume a first half 2021 game if we don’t see any updated gameplay between now and the rest of year. Bad marketing for everyone

assuming that they delayed the game exactly because of that, i think they're remaking the models and adding extra graphics, or something like that, but definitely making the game better.

I know I saw recently one of the game directors left and then they brought in a bungie guy that worked on the original halos, though that is probably just as a more "smybolic" role. Though who knows there could be some substantial reworkings going on

Yes

There will be nothing to see. The game will disappear.

Chances are, it will be first half 2021 given all the content is complete and they're already playtesting the campaign.

Minor. The game was set to be released only a few months after that reveal until they delayed it so I doubt they'll change it too much. Besides, even if they fixed the lighting/textures/effects/graphics in general they still have a game with boring weapons and shitty mechanics that don't belong in Halo.
This thing will be a dumpster fire and everyone has already stopped coping and just accepted this fact

Bros,
What studio should Microsoft hire to take over the Halo franchise for future games?

If they kill 343 they will most likely put id Software in charge since MS owns them now. I guess there's Machine Games too but the latest Wolfenstein games were shit.
If not them then the Shadow Warriors guys are alright I guess?
Halo is dead anyways. They don't even have Marty anymore. Just pull the plug already, it's not like it's a system-seller anymore.

The graphics weren't that bad. I don't get why people are seething over graphics when theres a bunch of worse red flags like sprint.

Crytek, it will deflect Halo not being a good looking game and they’re masters of fps with aliens in a tropical setting

There is none, they created 343 for Halo and if no one but 343 and Bungie know how to use the Blam!/Slipspace engine then no one else will make an FPS Halo game but them.

>grappling hook
>literal Nerf weapons replacing classic sandbox
>Awful Megablox designs
>garbage textures making everything look plastic
>Microtransactions out the ass
>F2P multiplayer

I was prepared for Campaign to suck because I'm really only interested in Forge and Multiplayer at this point, but it well and truly looks like they fucked the whole thing up

Attached: 1d4.png (548x398, 266.75K)

Just look at the trees. They come from the 90’s and early 2000’s

Attached: 58158AEA-A9D8-4921-9E34-B1FFF695DFCF.jpg (1199x667, 145.82K)

the gameplay looked fine
they should just release an mp beta this Christmas or something

Blur/Saber Interactive/Certain Affinity
Don't make anymore new Halo games, just remaster the original 3-5 every 10 years with cutting edge graphics.

Attached: pillar of autumn.jpg (924x1080, 302.27K)

Saber bugged out Halo CE and 2's campaign, Blur fucked up 2's cutscene and added all those modern movie gay Marvel DC movie effects and shit. Fuck off with that garbage. only Certain Affinity are worth keeping since they used to be Bungie members. those other twos can fuck right off. Go back to the Halo subreddit with that shitty CGI you have there.

I'm going to guess that won't include split screen this time too.
Maybe on series x but it'll run like shit like it did on H4

I recall them saying around halo 5 that they would add it in the next game, but who knows if that'll be the case

The remasters have all been shit so far
They should just have a bunch of studios doing experimenting around with the Halo ip and making different types of games while they leech of MCC and maybe fix the fucking thing for once

Wouldn't be against that, would kinda be like what EA was going to do with star wars

I have no idea how they even approved Halo Wars back in the day but I'm glad they did. I doubt they would take risks like that today though. It's obvious we'll never get another good Halo FPS game and they don't sell like hotcakes anymore so yeah they should just focus on maintaining MCC and making side projects. Make a Halo 4X, grand strategy, a third-person shooter, an RPG whatever. If those fail nobody will care but if they might end up actually being good you never know.

You guys should shut the fuck up and 343 should stick to Halo, Bungie when they get out of their fever dream, and Certain Affinity since they were once upon a time a part of Bungie,. You fuckers aren't Halo fans so stop trying to kill it.

What about Bungie and CA?

I wish they didn't,game sold like shit to the point that it took years to get a sequel and when it did, that flopped and now the Halo Wars ip is dead, so in reality it was pointless and Microsoft were vry stupid for pursuing it when Age of Empire is better in everyway. They wanted to capture a new audience for Halo, maybe they should have did what Nintendo did with Metroid and make a third person action adventure of Halo starring the Master Chief. What a waste.

>The remasters have all been shit so far
What was wrong with 2's remaster?

Attached: 6b820635ce2473a1ba7765f140025e3c.jpg (1920x1054, 129.02K)

Bungie and CA are alternatives to 343 since they are also Halo devs.

A lot

Like what? I honestly can't think of anything wrong with it besides some of the music licensing issues.

>They come from the 90’s and early 2000’s
How about playing a game from the 90s and early 2000s before shitposting user

Why does this look worse than Halo 2? Halo 2 came out over 15+ years ago.

Stupid shitty colors and lighting of it. This applies to all halo games made by 343.

They to fail at using correct colors, correct lighting in every aspect of their games.

I always thought Halo 2 looked really muddy and dull so it's an improvement IMO, but you could probably fix it with reshade if it bothers you that much. Just the Campaign though, I won't speak for the H2A multiplayer which looks like shit.

>enter Halo thread
>already people complaining that the franchise isn't only the original 3 games and its respective remakes

Niggas, it's been like 13 years ever since the last Halo you liked came out (10 if you liked Reach), why have you been an entire decade sperging out over changes that are most likely permanent?

Attached: 1597266893099.jpg (768x768, 116.3K)

Complete overhaul and I expect to see gameplay during this year game awards.

Everyone is just shitting on how incompetent 343 is. Also the fact that they are liberals which makes them 10x worse.

I think Halo 5 got close to getting it right in terms of multiplayer, which just makes it all the more frustrating that they still fucked it up. And all they had to do for Infinite was refine what they had, but it still looks like they're going to fuck it up, I mean it's not like you can defend anything that 343 is doing at this point.