Just marathoned the first 3 hours. When does it get good?

Just marathoned the first 3 hours. When does it get good?

Attached: 220px-The_Legend_of_Zelda_Ocarina_of_Time_box_art.png (220x161, 53.93K)

I was in the same boat as you. If you don't like the game during young Link, you most likely won't like it during adult Link.
Can I ask what you didn't like about it? I have my own reasons, but I'd like to hear yours.

Roll back 20+ years and play it then. Then it gets good

As soon as you see the title screen

You play BOTW or something. They're all the same game.

>Can I ask what you didn't like about it?
Too much padding that doesn't feel like I am making progress in the game. I arrived at the town (not sure what it's called) and I am forced to do what feels like endless amounts of sidequests just to progress.
The combat also doesn't feelvery good.

When (You) learn to enjoy things.

This is your brain on "Achievements"

Oh, I guess we have differing opinions.
I found that the sidequests, or as you call it, padding, was the best part of the game. Especially exploring the overworld.
My issues have more to do with how linear the dungeons feel and how there isn't enough mechanical variety within each new one.
I also have other complaints regarding the boring story, how you can't skip cutscenes, how easy the game is overall, how the puzzles are way too simple and the... the camera.

I think you can guess that I liked Majora's Mask infinitely more in comparison.

No. N64 games are just really bad.

What "sidequests"? Collecting cuccos for a bottle? Buying/finding a Hylian shield?

forest temple

picking up chicken, talking to some farmer, shooting practice targets, playing a melody on your ocarina for 0.005 extra hearts etc.
It's literally Ubisoft tier.

Get through the forest temple before dropping it. The game has much more of a dungeon focus in the adult section of the game.

>Marathon
>3 hours
Huh

>It's literally Ubisoft tier.
You made this thread just to shitpost didn't you?

explain to me how collecting spider webs is different from chasing feathers in AC.

Drop it it’s not for you

>collecting spider webs
What game are you even playing?

???

Attached: spider.jpg (500x303, 32.19K)

It doesn't anymore. You missed the boat to enjoy it when it was fresh and revolutionary, everything is far too dated.

Those aren't webs and that's entirely optional. Did you really run around for three hours doing all the optional quests as quickly as possible and wonder why you got bored?

No U. Are bad at enjoying things.

>MMOfags in a nutshell

OOT is the perfect adventure game. Objectively.

>optional
Sure, but I am not a speedrunner. I will play the game the way the developers intended for it to be played. They wanted me to do the side missions, so I did. It's not fun.

Games don't age. Expectations are within YOUR power. In other words the n64 block is a personal problem.

>They wanted me to do the side missions
They wanted you to play the game and enjoy it. If you aren't having fun doing all the sidequests at once, maybe actually advance in the game?

Neck yourself

If the intended way to play isn't fun the game isn't of high quality no matter what you do. I played it the optimal way and it wasn't good.
You can't polish a turd. I could play it in a million different ways and it'd still be bad.

this

You're the guy who makes anti-N64 shitpost threads daily aren't you?

Forest Temple.

What the fuck? No?

Okay fine, the game looks and plays like absolute shit and half the dungeons are unmemorable.

if you werent there at the time then it probably wont get good. hurts me to say it.

It's already good at the title screen, zoombini. If your empty zoomer husk cannot even recognize SOUL anymore, jusg give up.