What went right?

What went right?

Attached: Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_SMITE_battle_pass.png (1024x528, 780.18K)

Why do people keep trying to make the Ninja turtles relevant? Like who the fuck is their audience now?

>Hirez
Nothing

They're timeless

Viacom/CBS owns them, so them. And Rise of the TMNT is a fantastic show.

nothing

>why do people like printing free money?

Manchildren

Nobody cares for smite nobody cares for the ninja turtles. Well nothing wrong here I guess.

Is Smite an action game or a Moba?

>Free

MOBA that plays like a musou

It's a good casual game. Arena is pretty much a hero brawler and there are plenty of other casual game modes.

It's not worth it getting autisticly competitive in ranked.

who the fuck still plays this shit

arena (literally an arena brawler with constant team fights) = mindless action game
conquest (smite's summoner's rift) = action MOBA
It's personally the most fun MOBA in my opinion.
The camera and how it plays lets you style and outplay people in a satisfying way you just can't do with click to action MOBAs

Speak for yourself.

Ninja Turtles is basically the comic book Devil May Cry, why are you guys complaining about it? I thought you liked cookie pizza eating spastic people that spout nonsense while doing retarded John Woo shit

The most brainlet of mobas. Kinda fun but way too easy. Won most of my games as Odin since I could just delete nearly everyone with my bird bombs. Got boring

its a piece of shit.

which mode did you play?

Joust since I had the least amount of retards to babysit and didn't have to run far to protect them

fucking hell
every fucking time with Zig Forums
>WAHH SMITES TOO EASY/CASUAL
>NOO I DONT WANT TO PLAY CONQUEST SO I CAN PROPERLY COMPARE IT TO THE OTHER MOBAS JUST LET ME SHITPOST

Are you stupid? I played conquest too I just preferred joust for the reasons I mentioned. It was still too easy and braindead. You couldn't even combine damage types like you can in dota 2. If you pick a magical god all the items available to you are magic damage, physical damage gods can only buy physical damage.

Not to mention all the items are passives aside from blink and just a few aoe buffs/debuffs

A shitty moba, but they make great wallpapers

Attached: 1053800.jpg (3840x2160, 1.38M)

>made 0 mention of conquest
yeah man i totally believe you.
>this game is too easy
>but i prefer this easier mode because it's easier
lmao

Attached: 1080273.jpg (3840x2160, 2.94M)

>dude make the game harder by having 4 random players
Nice argument. Gonna go play some dota now

>i don't want to play 5v5s
>except when it's Dota
???

Yeah because dota is a good game

Dota2 is a great game on paper, terrible game in practice.
And DOTA2's LATAM/russian problem is 50x worse than Smite's LATAM.
More people on average hard int/AFK by a very large margin.

Nope

SMITE is actually fun

5 years too late, faggot

I thought smite died years ago