Who the fuck are these people defending the Demons Souls Remake? This is one of the worst things to happen to gaming

Who the fuck are these people defending the Demons Souls Remake? This is one of the worst things to happen to gaming.

Attached: 1600397345277.png (361x280, 88.45K)

rabid snoys

reddit.
>HOLY SHIT BROS ITS SOULS THIS IS GONNA BE SO DIFFICULT AND PAINFUL HAHA PRAISE THE SUN RIGHT BROS THEY ALL NEED TO GITGUD SINCE ITS SUCH A DIFFICULT SERIES

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 204.8K)

at least it's funny watching autists pretend the original was a masterpiece on the level of the mona lisa

It's terrible but it's no where near the worst thing user.
Also you should realize Zig Forums has degenerated to trolls trolling trolls and there's nothing beyond that here.
Every single thread someone's saying they're still buying cyberpunk and calling things SJW that aren't just to get (you)s

It was and still is the best souls game

im tired of devs re-releasing game "remakes" that are literally just upscaled to a higher resolution

fuck you faggot, get a PC. I want all new models, all new music, all new everything FUCK YOU. So far Only the Halo remakes, Demon Souls and SoTC has gotten this right.

As someone that's played every souls game, I do not understand what the problem is with the remaster. It seems fine to me.

>worst thing
>no argument as to why
Shitposting thread in a board for shitposters. If you want to have an actual discussion, go to /vrpg/.
I don't think you do want a discussion though. I think you're here for (you)s

Attached: 1600302504703.png (1850x536, 138.25K)

>game comes out
>HOW CAN EVERYONE NOT SEE THAT ITS LITERALLY SHIT
>NO SOUL, UTTER SHIT, GAMING IS DEAD FOREVER
Every single time a game comes out. Why do you even come here? According to this board, there isn't a good game in existence. The video game board that hates every video game. You are all such a bunch of faggots lol

>It was and still is the best souls game

Attached: 34545345.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

But it was a great game.

>but it's no where near the worst thing user.
You haven't even looked at it.

Attached: soul rays.webm (1460x800, 2.87M)

Based

Mona Lisa is is a pretty good analogy, though
>not very appreciated or noteworthy
>only gained fame because of events surrounding it, rather than the work itself (ie theft and subsequent games becoming popular, making the “old one” no one played have the most street cred)

You didn't play the original. Now sit down and sneed harder.

When I saw those 3 second load times I knew bluepoint didn't care about bastardizing miyazaki's vision. They really just don't fucking get it.

Correct.

It's more than fine. The details they added are incredible, but nu-Zig Forums hates it because they changed a racially ambiguous character in the original to black.

This thread is asking about you, not trying to discuss the game. Who the fuck are you?

Same faggots that are posting cope nonstop in Zig Forums.

Atmosphere is important

Why is the west so horrible at faces. Every character looks horrible except like 2.
>It more realistic
Lol, no it isn't. Good looking girls are everywhere in real life.

DLC is the worst thing to happen to gaming followed by EA
This doesn't even make the top 50 worst things
Probably the top 100 though

exactly, it's funny seeing drones praise it as a masterpiece just because it's a launch exclusive

>3 seconds

Attached: power of the ssd.webm (1920x1080, 1.53M)

STOP DEFENDING
ENTER MY HUGBOX

literally everyone outside the small autistic fanbase of 150 unique IPs that is Zig Forums is praising it.
leave Zig Forums once in a while, maybe you'll then notice.

Is that really what it's about? I saw people getting butthurt about there being black options in the character creator, but there have always been black options in the souls character creator so I didn't understand. It's a bit pathetic that it's just blind racism.

>no soulful loading screen

SOILED IT!

Yeah I’ll just leave Zig Forums and go twitter or resetera or twitch or reddit. The internet is fucking shit.

name one racist thing about hating niggers

it's as bad as any bad remaster/reboot, which is plenty fucking bad

they're literally REMOVING details because they're using generic asset farm models. the only thing that's "impoved" is the graphical fidelity, which is kind of expected after 2 console generations

Cry more, boomer. This is for a new generation, and your old PS3 game will be forgotten.

>remake haters are also delusional MAGA tards
You can't make this shit up.

This game has DLC.

Go back to twitter.

redditors and trannies.

redditors are so nationalistic western centric and patriotic they cant take any criticism as a result of east vs west. trannies are just deranged.

in real life too people are praising it, it's probably much worse.
but surely everyone must be wrong and you, the user shitposting all day about a 3D model swap in an entertainment product, mut be right.
You're the pinnacle of criticism and it's so clear that you must be very cultured, on top of having fine tastes in art, enough to judge something objectively ugly and bad

That doesn't mean it's good though, they're just bots. NPCs and goyims. I guess that answers my question though, Zig Forums isn't what it used to be. It's full of bots and NPCs.

retards that never played the original.

you are a brain damaged retard

I don't know about the remake, but the original was a clunky mess on top of being ugly as fuck. It painfully lacks content, systems live weight and world tendency are a torture to deal with, and finally, it's just so unfun to play. Even motherfucking Dark Souls 2 is more entertaining, and God knows I hate this game too.
Easily the worst souls game ever made.

>in real life
???

Fuck off tranny don’t ever reply to me again.

What of? Archstone of the giants?

there will always be lobotomized sheep that want everything old to be modernized
>this game deserves a remake
no it fucking doesn't nigger

4.25 seconds? wooopty dooo

pay to win exclusive preorder and deluxe edition weapons, armor and rings

Well, using a racial slur would imply that you hate them because of the color of their skin, not the quality of their character. That's racist.

>The soulful loading screens are gone
Bluepoint, I...

japs on 2chan hates it too

Everyone is praising just because its flashy and new with some particle effects