THE ABSOLUTE STATE

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: Untitled.png (1181x666, 505.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/mental-health/stockholm-syndrome#:~:text=Stockholm syndrome is a psychological,years of captivity or abuse.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZygZZl9RSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wireless
lmao not even once

>Sony batteries

Attached: 190201.gif (500x212, 1.38M)

>defending wired shit in 2004 + 16
do sonions really?
healthline.com/health/mental-health/stockholm-syndrome#:~:text=Stockholm syndrome is a psychological,years of captivity or abuse.

i dont get it

>spending time and money on batteries instead of just buying the goddamn rechargeable battery pack
Why?

>Sony batteries for an xbox controller

Attached: 1603056603909.png (500x614, 242.69K)

Don't they sell rechargable batteries for it?

because this shit gives him karma on reddit? not that hard to figure out desu.

The box itself is cool, the goy branding is not.

when is posting screenshots from reddit going to be an instant range ban? this shit is worse than twitter screencaps, at least those are sometimes from people who actually matter somewhat

Take a shower

Imagine thinking having a 2-4 hour battery life for a controller is a good thing

>this shit is worse than twitter screencaps, at least those are sometimes from people who actually matter somewhat
I was with you until you dropped that pants on head retarded statement. are you unironically defending twitter threads? keep it together user, please.

They're better value. You can get a decent AA/AAA charger, they usually include 4 batteries for about $15, sometimes less than that. You charge 4 of them. Put 2 in. When they're out, change them quick and charge the other 2. Why is this is a hard concept? Plug n play are mostly chink shit that die in a year.

Just get a wired controller christ

youtube.com/watch?v=HZygZZl9RSs

are you fucking telling me that the new xbox that came out in 2020 doesn't have a rechargeable battery in the fucking controller?

i think you're the pants on head retarded one here because i didn't say twitter threads were good, just that they are better than reddit posts

Odd projection for a non-smash thread

die you nigger

To add to this. Built in batteries are also chink shit that will die and or degrade by a lot in a year. You'll need a new controller or the know-how to open the controller battery and change it, of course that's gonna cost you more too. Built in batteries on anything is trash anti-consumer bullshit.

those are rechargable, the person is just retarded

You are not supposed to link up "take a shower" with "Nintendo" in your mind but rather Sony instead of Nintendo

PFFFFF

Attached: image.png (651x299, 229.24K)

Leave it to v to shit on a a user friendly battery option

>Reddit

Plese stay there and never come back

Are Amazon Basics any good? Eneloops are getting too expensive here.

>a controller that will last for 30yrs vs an internal lithium battery that starts to slowly die the moment you turn it on for the first time.

Attached: 1584544266558.gif (530x360, 1.43M)

I'd honestly rather swap out batteries than plugging the controller to the console every night. I still have an 8-pack of Eneloops that I use for my Xbox One controller for when M+KB isn't ideal.

The cheap shit, no. Look for "high performance" or something like that; they're rebranded Eneloops.

Why are they so obsessed with 3D printing?

Buy some NiMH AA batteries. Bam, rechargeable.

because it's easy to do.

Things like CNC and laser cutting is too hard for them even though the entry point to get in costs relatively little.

You can make a lot of shit that the market simply doesn't sell, like the OP's battery dispenser.

Why are you not obsessed with 3d printing? I made a comfy psp grip recently.

>sony
brilliant