PS5 Launch Thread

It's out boys. Did you manage to get your hands on one? You refreshing any pages in the hopes of beating the bots?

Attached: 1.png (786x650, 221.61K)

>over $700 to play the only game Im interested in

Eh, think Ill pass

No thanks, not buying it

Made the mistake of getting a launch PS4. I'll wait for the pro model. God knows my backlog is big enough to last into the next generation anyway.

I'd rather be able to walk into a store and buy one.

thinking of trying through direct. how do I add a new payment method so I can go through the process faster?
it let me save an address but not payment info

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 1.42.26 PM.png (982x472, 29.49K)

I'm loving the boost mode on the PS4 games. The framerates are steady

Just got mine! I had a really big day at work today so I had to leave it until after the day was over. I'm transferring over all of my PS4 games right now! I never got a Pro so this will be a HUGE upgrade to me. 1080p 25fps --> checkerboard 4k 60fps in most titles. I'm fucking stoked boys!

WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION! Just imagine where we will all be when it's time for the PS6 and we look back fondly on this day.

I have to say. It's incredibly daft the UK has to wait a whole week to get the damn console.

What food will you be having/ordering?

porridge

Really surprised how quiet the fan is after the ps5 installs the game.

That was easy

Attached: 7537E44E-677E-477F-93D2-A8386715ECD8.png (1192x1600, 456.92K)

Yeah, cause of 74% faggot sony playerbase

>scalper is a poorfag android user
classiv

FUCK TARGET

ITS 5 PM RELEASE DAY

AT LEAST SHIP THE THING

does it work on all ps4 games or only some?

Got mine from the Navy Exchange EZPZ. No tax.

Attached: 1542046714498.jpg (552x441, 18.14K)

I will never understand why people will pay that fucking much. Good on you for fucking over a retard user. I mean that wholeheartedly, if they're willing to spend that much they don't deserve their money

Haha nice

just as expected. launch was a shit show, scalper bots got everything because websites dont use captcha. they've done a launch so many times now, how can you fuck up every single gen

Its some games. The games I've tested so far Seikro, Nier, apex legend, Crash, Nioh 2, Re7, All work with no frame drop.

go jump off a fucking roof faggot

Had to cancel mine last minute due to unseen emergency bills. Not gonna be dumb and put it on credit. Just gonna wait down the line for a new version or price drop. Hope all are having fun

I'm literally only getting a PS5 because I like hunting for trophies

Attached: 1593710059532.png (1117x1182, 965.88K)

Very responsible of you user, I hope you can get one relatively soon

is it true that best buy is going to restock at 6pm est?

Bet you're a nuke

>thinks apple is more quality than Samsung
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Based, only reason I'm gonna pick one up sometime next spring.

Probably all following Walmart's restocks so 6PM, 9PM

hey sony, ill shill too for the rite price, dm me

fucking nice

dolla dolla bill yall

I'm angry, because I've been trying to buy one all day, and I was in the middle of buying one off the Walmart website when they got their first stock in, and I was on the second part of the checkout, when the stupid website kicked me out and told me they were out of stock.

Twitch.tv/twitchgaming

Fuck you work has been hell so far thanks to you snoyggers

get a better job

Thanks, user!

>beating the bots
lel

Got one. Kino so far. Only played astro. Put in my harddrive of 200+ ps4 games. Next going to play miles morales.

The new controller is pretty nice and comfy. I wish I can use the back attachment from the ps4 controller

Good job parting fools of their money but fuck you for making it difficult for a non retard to buy one
>muh bots
No I'm not autistic enough to code and won't pay a gay cooking group for one either

based