Fuck scalpers

Fuck scalpers.

Attached: Untitled.png (1036x937, 419.21K)

>buying the first gen of a new console
Stop being retarded

just made $500 off scalping :)

WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh fuck the pyramid one is mine lolol

>LOL I ORDERED 10 CONSOLES SO YOU COULDN"T
>NOW PAY ME $700 TIP

Best thing you can do to counter scalpers is to patiently wait for the consoles to get restocked at retailers.

Seeing Zig Forums seethe over people buying a console like it's a bad thing brings me great joy
I bought a second ps5 as a backup and will sell it for 700 to cover the cost of a few games, fuck people charging 1000+ I hope no one buys that

Attached: teehee.gif (391x365, 889.65K)

You snooze you lose

There are scums, but if literal braindeads had some fucking patience there would be none

>I MUST CONSOOOOM
only retards buy consoles at launch

Buying a console is always a bad thing.

Zig Forums - Video Games
Your precious PC would be a barren wasteland of spreadsheets and social media if not for consoles keeping the flame alive

Attached: 1605011631969.png (1536x2048, 1.96M)

I’m gonna scalp my PS5 so it covers the cost for itself. I have a Series X on the way

These. You're not going to die if you don't play the console at launch OP, just be patient.

Don't eBay keep $100 of that? I wouldn't sell it on there anyway, some kid will buy it, lie about it being broken and return a box with an old PS3 in it or some shit, then I'm out of money and a console.

I don't blame the scalpers, I blame the cucks paying premium prices for "muh instant gratification". I also blame retailers for not bot proofing their damn sites from getting cooked to oblivion. They must love it though since their inventory gets sold instantly

if someone is willing to pay 1000 burgers for a ps5 you can't do shit about it fucking comkie

Attached: 1604357353159.jpg (464x732, 51.38K)

>pre-ordered the DeS Remake and the PS5
>mfw seeing how awful the demake is

think I'll be able to sell it for a good price around Christmas time? that'll be after TGA so I'll know if there's anything good coming up
not keeping a console for a shittier DeS and Ratchet
yes I know I fucked up for buying it

Attached: 1566303243220.png (194x192, 107.71K)

Buying a console on release is just wasting money.

Lmao based retard

What do you think a good price would be?
I think you can sell it for 50 or even 60 if you still have it in shrinkwrap.

I meant the entire console, DeS and the headset

Remake looks great through.
I doubt you actually have a ps5, false flagger.

If you have it now you can get good money for those if you sell them immediately. Next shipment is coming in december so you have to get rid of them by then.

NOOOOO I MUST BUY THE BRAND NEW COMSOLE AT LAUNCH!! ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BUYING IT SO I MUST DO SO AS WELL!! I MUST ALSO BUY THE YEARLY CALL OF DUTY AND SPORTS GAME RELEASE!!

>His FOMO is so bad he has to LARP as a drooling retard to convince himself anyone who buys a video game console is subhuman
>On a video game message board
Your hatred gives me strength

Attached: 1604164547440.jpg (277x268, 27.28K)

This is nothing new. I remember when Ebay was flooded with Xbox 360's with some being $1200

>buy a $1200 Xbox 360
>RRoD a week later

Imagine the pain.

Its not fucking fair I want a SeX NOW!!!

You could buy a nice Alienware laptop for that much money.

>bought a second ps5 to sell for $700
It’s $540 after tax. I’m not sure how you’re gonna sell it, but if it’s through eBay then shipping and eBay fees cut into your already small $160 profit.

My old alienware laptop from 2013 was over $2k. No way.

PAY UP, SNYGGY PIGGIES LMAO

Attached: 1471465215601-4.png (313x238, 129.36K)

house fire waiting to happen

Just don't buy it and make them waste their money

I remember when ps2s were going for 2000 on ebay and i made a bunch of fake bids. I think it was around the same time the Sixers played the lakers in the finals and i bid those into the thousands. I won a bunch. Had people calling relatives i dont know to track me down. I hopei fucked them over. Funny stuff

I got my ps5 for free lol. I preordered off walmart but had to cancel that credit card. They still shipped it and i just got it today without charging me

>Selling a console for even a penny over MSRP
Won't get my money

meanwhile all those xbox consoles sit on shelves
sad
LMAO

Like I said I bought it as a backup in case one got delayed and I was right so I just want to make enough money to cover the cost of a few games

Attached: 1603924854154.png (184x184, 45.68K)

Don't hate the scalper, hate the system that encourages it

You deserve the rope.

do people actually buy these? ill just buy one console next generation and flip it for a free 100, i wont fuck people as hard as these guys