PIRACY IS FUCKING WRONG AND IMMORAL, STOP STEALING MONEY FROM NINTENDO...

PIRACY IS FUCKING WRONG AND IMMORAL, STOP STEALING MONEY FROM NINTENDO. DO Y'ALL EVER FUCKING REALIZE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU'RE ROBBING FROM THE HARDWORKING DEVELOPERS?

Attached: mario.png (300x392, 164.54K)

The people who made Mario Bros are retired or dead. How am I stealing their money?

Nintendo deserves the money you fucking 3rd world thief. if you don't have the money you don't deserve it, that's how every fucking economy works.

You didn't address my question in the slightest.

Shigeru Miyamoto is still working at the company shithead. and you didn't address the fact that Nintendo still owns the rights to it and deserves the money.

>Shigeru Miyamoto is still working at the company shithead
Eh, I give him a few more years, tops.

not an argument snoy.

well stop making games on a console im not going to buy

wrong. You can be a moral pirate. I personally, try games before I buy them. And I only seek out games that I know I will enjoy.

OH GOD WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS THAT DON'T PAY THEIR WORKERS??????
eat an entire bag of cocks

Miyamoto hasn't done shit for mario or zelda in over 2 decades. I'll never forgive him for giving Zelda to the talentless hack Aonuma.

thats how everything fucking works you dumbass. if you can't afford a steak dinner you don't deserve a steak dinner you entitled fucking thief. i hope you go to jail.

If you aren't stealing then you're a sucker.
All property rights originally come from theft. How do you think feudal lords got that land? They took it from the serfs.

Attached: 1600260927609.jpg (778x1138, 223.75K)

Answer this then, since you brought up economics.

I CAN get it for free, extremely easily, what kind of economic sense does it then make to pay for it?

moral obligation? i can go and steal from walmart down the street but i don't because i'm not a fucking scumbag.

fucking based capitalist

I PIRATE NINTENDO GAMES, AND I BOUGHT BUG FABLES TWICE
HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, YOU PAPER THIN LITTLE FUCK?

squeal louder little paypiggy

Show me where I can find a copy of NFL Blitz and South Park Rally that isnt second hand or STFU

If a company decides a game isn't worth making anymore then sucks to be you. You should have bought it when you had the chance. It's like missing a convention.

Honestly, THIS.

Then roms are fair game, right? I'm not stealing from Nintendo

who's gonna stop be, bitch boy

Attached: 1585299676733.jpg (525x500, 60.31K)

im not going to justify it. im poor so i need whatever advantage i can get.

>hey can I play Game Boy/Color/Advance/N64/Gamecube/Wii games on Switch
>no
>why not?
>no
>ok I'm going to emulate then

Attached: 1605064356326.png (415x357, 288.55K)

Just buy those original consoles.

>download game
>delete it
>do it again 5 more times
>company looses $300
should be thanking me for my service user

>manufacturer doesn't get money from secondhand sales
So why do they care?

The money doesn't go towards the company since they don't sell those consoles anymore. So how is buying secondhand shit supporting the developers if they don't get any of the money?

what am i stealing?

They got money from them at some point morons.

None of the money would go to nintendo.

Same with file sharing. The original purchase still gave them money
Get dunked, moralfag

So if they were supported x amount of years ago then why should we care supporting them now?

Nope. Pirates make millions of copies from one sale. A used game or console sale is still one sale from the original manufacturer. Still morally superior in every way.

you had to much soi today