League of Legends Seraphine controversy

I am not a League player but I find this interesting, as I do follow the character designs a bit. Especially the attractive ones.

step-nie.medium.com/the-problem-with-seraphine-58dc16c07e79

This woman claims that after a brief relationship with a RIot employee that didn't progress, he used her likeness and life details to create Seraphine. Riot vehemently denies the claim:

twitter.com/TimRizzo/status/1327021474331455491?s=20

My question for Zig Forums is,

1) Based on the statements from both sides, do you side with Stephanie or Riot? I must admit this resemblance is beyond uncanny, and let it be known that they have been accused of using people's likeness without permission.

2) Do you think it's okay for Riot to do this, assuming Stephanie is right? I will admit, my first thought is that it'd be cool if I had a girlfriend who put (the sexy version of) me in League of Legends, but I understand why it's problematic in a variety of ways.

Attached: 1_9uhgIt3CPgOVaJ0aZGRloA[1].jpg (625x625, 74.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimRizzo/status/1327021474331455491/photo/1
twitter.com/JeevunSidhu/status/1321917128107155457
twitter.com/RiotWhiskies/status/1326257780919918592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can you stop posting this gay shit

Nobody wants to look at ugly people.
Fuck off.

who gives a fuck?
no one plays league of legends

I will never side with a woman

I'd fuck her ngl

If you are going to talk about e sluts, atleast talk about one that isnt complete trash. Sweet anita atleast has nice tits and pits.

Games are escapism, why would I pay to look at ugly characters?

I always expect the worst from people with dyed hair. Fuck Stephanie for existing and Fuck Riot for thinking using her likeness is a good idea regardless of how she feels about it.

no one cares fuck off

>caring about lol
>caring about drama,like a woman.

lol

Social media is a bed of millions of deranged narcissists.
Rule of thumb - if there was any truth she'd have already filed a lawsuit.
That goes for all """"claims"""" on twitter.

The bitch is so generic just about any modern woman fits the same description. Also the artist already said it's based on his fiance and looking at her I believe it.

This. 100% This entire post.

"""Claims""" why hasnt she sued them yet? Just another psycho lying bitch on the internet.

the article literally says she has hired a lawyer

>NOOOOO GO AWAY

>YOUR ONLY ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT OLDFAG THINGS LIKE GAME CENTRE CX AND THE Zig Forums THE MUSICAL

Attached: soytuba.png (975x1506, 435.69K)

the artist almost assuredly used her picture as reference. She shouldn't complain, he did her a right favor. I wish someone would take my ugly mug and clean it up to be a popular new character in a game.

Attached: 1584152248733.gif (342x342, 404.49K)

I'm guessing that's a dude.

Let me guess this ugly whore wants money for this right

>League of Legends
>Not oldfag things
LoL's hayday was over ten years ago.

She actually did and riot formerly denied it. It's now up to her if she wants to push it any further.

Seraphine looks like a CHINK

>if there was any truth she'd have already filed a lawsuit
she did, retard. learn to read.

its not based on her. shes a retard who thinks the egirl character is her because shes a retarded egirl. the evidence she used is shit like pics of her on the beach. she's a narcissist

>problematic
Wanna know how I know you're not from these parts?

She doesn't own being a pink-haired girl with glasses, but Riot is full of talentless hacks so I wouldn't be surprised if one of those idiots designed a champion after one of his ex's.

Attached: aaf.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Wow that bitch is ugly, looks nothing like the character.

>be rioter
>breaks up with bitch of a girlfriend
>is tasked with creating the next champ
>bases this new champ off of ex
>champ is a prettier version of ex that canonically uses the souls of a dying race to power her hoverboard and further her pop career
is this rioter, dare i say, based?

One of them is cute. The other is not.

>hired a lawyer
so its not going to court? otherwise she would have hired an attorney

I've seen her shove bad dragon dildos in her butt

yes congratulations you are the ugly version of the video game character!! never ever be a woman btw!

Who cares, the champion sucks and has a shitty design

take your meds

Then he would have told her to shut the fuck up.

She's not ugly at all dude
Same, only a true hater of women wouldn't. Or a gay man.
I hesitated to make this thread because I know how sexist the internet can be, especially Zig Forums. Personally, I like to give women the benefit of a doubt. If/when it's shown that they probably are wrong/did lie/etc., fine, but that doesn't mean we should dismiss Stephanie's claims right off the bat.
She's in the middle of that actually. It started weeks before she wrote that article.
Source?

Attached: Ek9gn4MU0AA5kRH[1].jpg (682x1280, 90.59K)

bitch robbed sona of a potential rework since she's basically sona but better. fuck her.

Cope with the fact that you'll never be female.

>makeup and cam filter
discarded

>falling for the 40 filter 2 hour makeup social media selfie meme
kill yourself

Attached: 1604974718176.jpg (700x696, 92.6K)

Arrest yourself,neither you.

holy shit i know this girl, i was in a group chat with her. she seemed nice but holy shit the world is small

Attached: FA8A80F4-DBFB-4751-8541-FF7CC91CD0AA.jpg (828x526, 34.24K)

This artwork is the most suspicious. Why would they draw Seraphine on a beach with the same sunglasses and same building/trees in the background when they could have chosen any beach in the world for her to be on?

Attached: 1_rFdaBawaP3Jm7Equv-CgTQ.jpg (1564x1564, 247.07K)

ARE YOU A GIRL
ARE YOU THIS GIRL?!
I KNOW THIS POST WAS TYPED BY A WOMEN
I CAN TELL

Attached: 1417925322191.jpg (474x446, 19.36K)

Faggot

So she thinks she has a copyright on pink hair and glasses. Stupid cunt.

Boobs too small on both

>filters out the ass
Come on now

too big you mean

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Attached: 677.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

kek

Attached: jhb.png (742x446, 46.82K)

Attached: OCDonutSteel.jpg (691x671, 120.11K)

This women is a solid 5 maybe a soft 6

BOOBA

>this actually happened

Attached: 1603121868353.jpg (392x380, 32.92K)

fuck off roastie, no amount of internet simps will make your dad come back

it seems true, but why does it matter? what is she trying to get out of this?

shes not ugly i dont get why shes putting on so many filters.

it’s literally based on belle delphine

Why the fuck would you care about this in such a negative way? Is she schizo?

>I hesitated to make this thread because I know how sexist the internet can be, especially Zig Forums. Personally, I like to give women the benefit of a doubt. If/when it's shown that they probably are wrong/did lie/etc., fine, but that doesn't mean we should dismiss Stephanie's claims right off the bat.

please fuck off back to reddut

Same with yasuo and his shit edgy brother. That's the riot way now it seems, just replacements

I can only make my decision after I've ejaculated inside of Stephanie's cervix. Can we get this arranged? I am an impartial, fair, judge.

Attached: 512AF2C2-E9C4-449C-9F23-C880A88444E2.jpg (1080x360, 96.41K)

you have to be 18 to post here, people over 18 don't play lol of legends

Beerus no!

Left:soul
Right:soulless

Actually a lot of the characters in the game were based on people in the office in some way or another. Has been this way since it's inception. So no this is not surprising news at all.

You're in this thread trying to garner attention aren't you, you bipolar schizoid.

Genuinely get checked up to a mental clinic. You are expediting legitimate symptoms of Spontaneous Schizophrenia complete up to actual delusional thinking and cyclic logic.

For both the sake of this thread, your mental health and your family, get yourself checked into a mental clinic ASAP and tits or GTFO.

Attached: 1500615303502.jpg (655x600, 89.9K)

god damn, that bikini shot. shes got some nice tits.

MMMMMM MOMMY MILKERS
BOOBA. MMMMMM YES GIVE ME MILKWRA I WANT TO MILK THAT COW
SLURP SLURP ALURP MMMM YES BITCH GIVE ME MILKIES
SLUR SLUR SLURP MMMMMM
I WANT TO SUCK DRY THOSE MILK FAGS MMMM YES MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

money and payments, user.

>it looks like the thing from QC

Attached: 1598736089041.jpg (754x424, 90.22K)

are you fucking retarded

>problematic
my opinion is that you kill yourself

100% this if the person typing. Females type like this alot

After reading the article, all the shit she's using to compare her to the character is generic shit most "nerdy girls" do.
Oh wow you have a cat, pink hair and glasses? Join the fucking club. She just doesn't want to accept she's a basic bitch

fucking retard , it already got solved, the girl is a shizo
twitter.com/TimRizzo/status/1327021474331455491/photo/1

>they have been accused of using people's likeness without permission.
They have been SUED (and lost but only once)

Attached: EmqG8y_XYAQdrJU.jpg (633x975, 180.21K)

>see thread about Seraphine controversy
>think it might be about how Seraphine is a hollow corporate designed danger hair e-girl provoking sympathy from simps by pretending to be depressive even though she's not a real person but a team of likely male writers jacking off in an office
>no it's because some narcissistic ho thinks "that character is literally me!" but in the no but literally they stole my likeness! way

Incidentally, the guy she dated had nothing to do with the characters design and the actual designer has said he based Seraphine off of his WIFE in a tweet made last month.

twitter.com/JeevunSidhu/status/1321917128107155457

twitter.com/RiotWhiskies/status/1326257780919918592

Also, even if it was true and Seraphine was inspired by her, she wouldn't have a case.

fpsptpbp

>canonically uses the souls of a dying race to power her hoverboard and further her pop career
What the fuck is this game even about

Attached: 1590979863893.png (517x396, 273.25K)

Built for my BBC

kys

You should have posted that bikini shot. Not a filtered image lmao

>generic pink haired girl with glasses

/thread

Why do females always, I MEAN FUCKING ALWAYS type the E X A C T same way every fucking time?
It's not even a maybe. This is literally her posting on here. Someone get a fucking screenshot of this and spam her twitter with it holy fuck you narcissistic cunt.

Shut the fuck up

Bite-sized bitch cock

true. their relationship isn't even as good as dante and vergil's. when i heard yone was gonna be a potential champ, i was hoping it's go down that way but no.

Cause that's all generic shit user.

>"Oh, who am I? I use to fuck a League of Legends developer. Yeah, I know, I actually let him shoot his semen on my stomach. No thank you, you're too kind. I wouldn't be where I am without your support"

Attached: Ek9goAJU8AA0Dmi.jpg (682x1280, 104.17K)

League Cunny

Attached: 1588635079036.png (1090x1200, 2.68M)

They're not females, dude.

basado

kek

what's with the granny glasses

Not hard to do my man. Even an amateur as me could do that.
Art is a wonderful thing

she looks like narcissa wright

Attached: narcissa hey.jpg (1774x661, 131.79K)

She didn't even fuck him. He was a simp

>league of redditors
Get the fuck out.

>canonically uses the souls of a dying race to power her hoverboard and further her pop career
That’s pretty fucking metal if that’s true.

That entire post got less and less comprehensible as it went on rambling. I dearly hope someone checks her into a mental clinic as she is clearly suffering from either a Manic episode is has schizophrenia. Letting people continue on like this typically leads them to death after homelessness.

Hope she finds the help she needs.

sounds like she took pic related too seriously

Attached: 1603936591456.png (2588x2300, 2.83M)

This is fucking hilarious

It's kind of funny really. She's like the most generic e-girl stereotype possible, and thinks herself to be so unique that another generic thot character with pink hair must be based off her. That narcissism is going to come crashing down on her when she realizes how bland her personality actually is.

Posting BBC

Attached: 530D4521-05AA-434D-8D34-7B43C203E8E5.jpg (700x666, 169.93K)

Of course he was. Only a simp would ever go after a pink haired thot.

At the very least hopefully, this will stop riot pumping out anime e-thot characters for a while and you might get some actual monsters again.