Yakuza: Like a Dragon Thread

Let's make it epic!

Attached: 1602510796428.jpg (1920x1080, 567.07K)

>meet recommended settings
>medium is a blurry mess
>turn it up to high
>game runs poorly
I know it's an RPG but still. Game looks alright though

>turd based JRPG
Yeah, no, thanks.
Waiting for JE2.

I feel like I gotta get a full night's sleep before I dive back into this game or I'm gonna get drowsy during the many long cutscenes
kek I've had my fucking PC go to sleep automatically because these cutscenes just go on and on
Not that I'm complaining, this shit is gold

>Nanba becomes my best party member as a breakdancer dressed as Majima
wew

This game makes me hope they’ll branch out and make more original stuff
Would be nice to see a new IP that doesn’t rely on yakuza stuff like binary domain

Original IPs are a huge risk, and I'm not sure Sega is in the position for that.

Yakuza sucks

>Yokohama Underground at the beginning of Chapter 6

Attached: im so fucking bored.jpg (960x540, 112.14K)

what's your set up? I'm running it on a ryzen 2600x and a 2080 on ultra settings and it runs smooth

When do I unlock new classes? I just beat up the retirement home people. Also is it just me or do Adachi & Nanba seem way weaker than Ichi?

It doesn't hurt if you can keep it attached to a series like Yakuza, they should have learned from the Judgement debacle of releasing it then a week later dropping it $20.

Change adachi to enforcer asap.

You unlock them a bit into chapter 5

>When do I unlock new classes?
I would if I could, but I'll take your advice

Just a heads up to everyone, once you reach chapter 12 its gonna make you gather 3 million yen before you can progress. You should start saving up to try and alleviate the grind

>finally redeem the pre-order costumes because I can finally switch jobs
>don't even pop up

Attached: 149497945484.png (900x948, 137.81K)

1060 6GB
16 GB
Ryzen 5
1080p monitor.
Might just be my setup being kinda dusty but I'm not sure.

Yeah i'm thinking its epic

what do you mean? They don't show up in the list of costumes?

Nanba is a magic guy isn't he?

Honestly, the best game I've played this year. Insanely fun.

Eri's ears kinda make her look like a monkey.

How long till this counts as a general and we get banished to /vg/?

Anyone know where to get sapphire ore?

Doesn't appear when selecting costumes, nor on my DLC menu in game, but the PS4 says I have it downloaded. Restarted the game a few times to see if it would take and nothing.

You change costumes when you get jobs.

And they aren't appearing is what I'm saying. I only get the default special costumes.

I'm fucking loving the game, so fuck the haters. Thank god tomorrow is Friday, so I get all weekend to play. I played for like 4-5 hours last night and only got to chapter 3, but really enjoying it so far. Visuals look great, love the story and characters, good voice acting, and I'm personally loving the combat.

I've been told by other anons that you can't switch costumes till you reach a certain point in the start, think one user said it's somewhere in CHAPTER FIVE, so yeah. Gotta get to that chapter before you can switch outfits, kind of annoying desu, but oh well.

Has anyone found a good fortune teller weapon. None of the shops I checked had any.

same its an absolute blast and its actually funny too

how many of the part time hero quests are you guys doing?

jrpgs suck
inb4 ME AND MY LE EPIC TRIPFAG FREIND THINKS IT EPICSAUCE YES IM FROM REDDDIT GOOD SIR I WOULD EPIC NARWHAL BACON SAUCE GIVE YOU GOLD BUT LE XD THE COMBAT IS KINDA STALE IN THE OLD GAMES THATS WHY I LIKE CLICKING ON A MENU XD XD XD
every yakuza 7 Thread summed up