It's gonna be a costume in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, right? It's too iconic at this point to ignore

It's gonna be a costume in Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, right? It's too iconic at this point to ignore.

Attached: 1546227003807.jpg (981x1453, 744.42K)

Probably

now listen, I want to lick his stomach, but that DOES NOT make me gay, as I am not doing oral, are we clear?

Attached: 1604581336924.jpg (810x611, 64.19K)

>Link gets the Gerudo set
>Zelda gets a variant of the Desert Voe set
muh dick

god..i never thought i would want to fuck link
like imagine saying this to someone 5 years ago, even if they were gay they would question you
but man......this costume...........

if your tongue touches a man, you're doing something very gay

Attached: hmmmmmm.png (678x525, 33.62K)

Attached: 1604216390188.jpg (534x548, 85.25K)

Look, he's a guy, you're a guy, its gay.

Attached: images (29).jpg (593x517, 21.13K)

Lets hope not. I think the trap fad is over

>frognigger trannys coming out of the woodwork

Attached: yeah you.jpg (321x470, 24.41K)

there isn't even a figma

Anyone who performs an intimate act one someone else is gay regardless of gender.

>iconic
End yourself unironically or iconically.

I want to worship his cute feet.

Attached: 0D02BCBF-03BC-4061-B15C-9D3A3FFB7CE8.png (870x918, 1.15M)

I will buy it if it has it, I won't if it doesn't

Simple

No they wouldn't lol, Link has been an object of homo desire since at least Ocarina of Time

I don't know man my tongue occasionally touch some dicks, but it's pretty much okay in my book, it could be worse, like my balls

and worse, an object of homo furry desire since twilight princess

>has abs and muscle
>is still a twink
how does he do it bros

He's not bulking and has the frame for it

From japanese CM

Attached: Screenshot_20201113-043612_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 734.75K)

Don't be a faggot about it.

guaranteed to have turned more children gay than anything on Netflix

I think I'd be more considered if my son didn't want to fuck Link.

It’s only gay if you’re a fag, bro. Just believe in your masculinity, be comfortable with yourself and like his tum. There’s nothing wrong with licking a tum if it’s cute.

We’re stroming Hyrule castle boys

Attached: 904AB8FE-F73A-40D4-818A-AA4B833EBA2C.png (360x203, 185.47K)

Attached: [Muchakai-(Mutya)]-Zero-Kun's-Secret-First-Time---007.jpg (351x732, 49.26K)

If they're doing non-canon costumes, then definitely. But they seem to be sticking pretty hard to keeping things believable to Calamity-era BotW, even going so far as to make Impa into basically-Paya, rather than putting actual-Paya into the game even though she's a fan favorite.

This , if youre a guy and see Link looking like that and dont get hard urge to dominate him you just might be gay

I don't know my man, I've wanted to BE Link since I'm like 10. He is my absolute role model, and self insert in all of his games since ALTTP. Now seeing him like this makes me feel so incredibly uncomfortable, I can't even explain it. It feels like seeing somehow a huge part of myself being defiled. And the fact that the pics are objectively quite hot makes it even worse.

they should just make it a costume for any character in the game to wear. I'd want to see sexy desert-wear Purah and Zelda and Midna and whoever the fuck else.