Will China ever make games with non-abhorrent business models?

Will China ever make games with non-abhorrent business models?

Attached: marnie evolved.png (1731x1731, 1.36M)

Will Asia*

I like this one.

Attached: 1604242828219.png (1265x959, 715.89K)

Will I ever stop lusting for Mona? Same answer

>shrank her tits
Travesty.

Noelle is far superior than noel

i like the one with bigger milkers

Another suspicious one, though not as close.

Attached: hmm.png (1114x914, 1.04M)

Attached: 1605213069460.png (495x700, 636.12K)

That's a massive stretch. Hanyuu just has a generic shrine maiden outfit.

I really wouldn't say any of these are blatant cases of plagiarism.

Mona and Ganyu are at most inspired, but Noelle is very clearly a direct reference at the least.

>Beauty mark on tit

Holy shit I didn't know this was my fetish. Fuck me.

Is it really even that bad if they do something good with the design? As long as they don't copy it 1:1 in a lazy way.

All of them look like generic moeSHIT design to me.

Attached: chadren.jpg (1024x1024, 57.75K)

nice moe eyes, mister alien super hero suit man

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

Attached: 1604850835376.jpg (488x1024, 60.88K)

Bald.

Attached: S_019_04.jpg (1240x1883, 215.92K)

No. That's just not how it works. Chinese developers don't really have any experience with the standard model, gacha shit is all they know and since chinkoids don't have souls they can't create games for sake of creating games, it's about 100% money. Money they spend on iphones and eating bats, pangolins, all sorts of critters to compensate for their micro penises.

Marnie was genuinely born to be bred, mated, FUCKED by black men. From all standpoints this is correct. Her body is shaped like she was sculpted specifically to please fertile black bulls. Her cut black hair has a slight curl at the end, as if it beckons to be wrapped around a black man's knuckles while he makes her into a woman. Her underage bottom is soft and shapely, the cushioning plenty adequate for a pent up, powerful black bull to pound her into a creaking bed. A regular dose of dick is not enough. A little white cock like anons can't fulfill her desires. Marnie’s entire body, mind and soul are practically BEGGING to be bent over and dominated by a black man. Imagine her cute little ears flushing red and twitching in his hand as the black bull of her dreams goes balls deep inside her. No girl should be denied this kind of pleasure. You are legitimately a selfish person if you think Marnie shouldn't be allowed to seek out a black king to empty his balls inside her.

Attached: 1588120696315.png (1440x2016, 2.64M)

Marnie is 11.

Attached: 1575044416726.jpg (1884x2048, 292.05K)

>Free game
>Abhorrent
If my gf can spend hours daily on Genshin without spending a dime, you can too.

i'm so tired of americans

>stray pubic hair
based western artist picking up on japanese artist's stuff

>dude what if generic ayy but MUSCLES

Give me one reason why shartmerica shouldn't be subjected to several gigatons of atomic fire

>Will the jews of Asia ever stop being such jews?
What do you think?

>i get permabanned from posting images
>nigga gets away with this shit
FUCKING JANNIES RECIND MY BAN RIGHT NOW

>i get permabanned from posting images
>admitting to ban evasion
RIP user, again.

that journey to the west game looks promising. I think that studios gone radio silent ever since dropping that demo though

i can post just not images

based