The attention to detail is incredible

The attention to detail is incredible.

Attached: 6gzlmp7u4yy51.jpg (3289x3607, 769.73K)

Why do vikings look like a bunch of hipsters in this game? The same thing happened with HZD, I can't play these games because my autism refuses to accept such visuals.

Hehe cute cat go purrrr

god of war too

my cat used to do that

Okay , this is epic

Why do you care? Vikings never existed, they are a fantasy trope

zoomer education everyone

Cats can see ghosts, that's why they always stare into space

Used to? Makes sense. Wall headbutting is usually a sign of serious neurological damage.

cats that do that have brain damage

Have you considered maybe hipsters look like vikings?

Are there any gods in the game?

Enjoy your toxoplasmosis catfag

Attached: ultra soy.png (1000x1000, 31.55K)

That one article that came out like 10 years ago really fucked you up, huh? Made you fucking obsessed.

Unlike you. Most cat owners don't eat their pets shit. So they don't have to worry about it.

Cat that do that have brain damage/depression

>WHAT???.....I CAN.....I CAN PET THA HECKIN CHONKY BOI KITTER?????????? OMFG HOLY MAC AND CHEESE BALLS!!!! TAKE ALL OF MY MONEYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: d8b48d3f9f7dc1bbc18c11c03503bd15317877dcf57c1b2797bdf99801b2a5ef.gif (413x243, 50.98K)

Unironically this.

DO CATS REALLY

>uh yeah my pet is depressed I give him medicine for it

Attached: 1585288507452.png (732x772, 33.62K)

Serious question, is this the worst meme ever? I hate that fucking thing so god damn much, not only is it wojak shit its not even funny, yet people keep forcing it everywhere, im sick of it. Every modern meme is so forced, can you even call them memes anymore?

Guarantee you cant pet the cat.
You can't even talk to major NPCs aside from shops unless its a special encounter.

WHAT MEME? ARE CATS IN GENERAL A MEME?

Just ignore it dude.
Its already slowed down in the past year as more people learn to ignore.
Every time you reply to a wojak, 2 more wojaks are posted..do your part user.

IS....IS THAT.....A HECKON GOOD BOI KITTER....I....I THINK....I'M GOING....I-I-I-INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEE!!!!!!!! AAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE SAVE ME NIGGERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.
I'm never getting a pet before I live in an actual house and not in a apartment complex. Keeping pets inside and their outside movement being completely tied to my work schedule is just cruel.

They dont need med. Nobody does.

Please come back when you are 18.

Shoot up a school over it, fag

it wasn't really 'wall headbutting', she'd just sit in the corner of the room and stare into the wall/floor. i say 'used to' because she only really did it a few times over the course of a few months and then never did it again.

What happen in your/her life during that time?

I said it wrong. Its head pressing. Almost like they are trying to apply pressure to their skull for some reason. But thats good. Glad to hear it.

That's what retarded people do, user. They take one thing that confirms their opinions, no matter how uncredible it is and they just latch onto it for all eternity. Kind of like Zig Forumscels and that one doctor that claimed anime made people into trannies.

i can't really remember to be honest. maybe it was when we got another cat, she wasn't too happy about that at first

Be very careful if it ever happens again. I had a stray who started doing this out of nowhere and just spiraled into a rapid decline. Despite having routine vet visits and the following visits not turning up any apparent reason for this. He basically became blind and unresponsive within 48 hours, and we put him down.

I fucking hate life.

That must be it. Mine was doing that for a few week after i changed appartment.

Im sorry to hear that user. Life sucks sometimes. Makes the good moments all the more enjoyable though.

>slowing down
>every comment on YouTube has said tard meme
I don't give a shit about youtube comments but the meme ain't dying down, it's peak brainlet zoomer meme

Thanks bro, please take care of all kitties.

You're embarrasing and everyone thinks your faggy little moustache is gay.

?
its not an rpg why would you want to talk to random angloniggers

Attached: yzNV6Nps4Y0[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)