How old are you? I'm 28 and I'm beginning to think this is a zoomer board now

How old are you? I'm 28 and I'm beginning to think this is a zoomer board now.

Attached: 1585446962963.webm (720x720, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82P9_HUnGIg
youtube.com/watch?v=RhTAp9kMzNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rDjrOaoHz9s
youtube.com/watch?v=u38ue-XxHtw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: gas zoomers3.jpg (704x904, 192.7K)

31 and yes, this site is garbage

It is a zoomer board. Every board is nowadays unless they practice strict anti-wojak gatekeeping

I’m only 22 and I feel like I’m way too old to be here. After the BLUMPGF election normies swarmed this place too.

30, i spent a lot of time on wsr and a lot of it is just some horny zoomer stalking some random picture of some random girl that looks hot

Futile waste of money to spit in the face of God like that for a stupid haircut that will look retarded in a week

2/10 would not fuck

but i'm also an oldfag (been posting since 2012)

22 brehs
started on Zig Forums then /gif/ then /soc/ now im here and only here

Noooooooooo no no no how is anything that cute

Pls be my gf
Pls be in Virginia

I'm 47 and i almost exclusively lurk.

18 just recently started using this site, I have a gf does that make me special

Being around for Jessie Slaughter doesn't make you an oldfag my guy. Middle aged at best

Get the fuck out you old man. What the hell are you doing on a fitness board if you don't lift? You a fucking faggot?

21 nigga it's always been like this. well it has for like the past 4 years

19 been here since 18. good advice 10% of the time

No but enjoy it while it lasts

Dont bully the board grandpa we need his wisdom

28, been on Zig Forums since 2008. I joined when I had a gf and good prospects in life but as time passed I started spending more time here and lost everything else. Maybe these two are connected idk

I lift you little punkass. I've probably deadlifted more times than you've pissed. And why is faggotism so quick in your thoughts? Do you dream of big grey daddy blistering your cornhole? Surely you do, you pink-skinned little bitch.

Based boomer btfo’s insecure zoomer.

You've gone senile you old faggot. Make haste and get the hell back to facebook.

what an absolute qt

This whole website is for zoomers
Our time is up user. We can only dispersal into the shadows.

19. Been lurking since elementary school. Weird enough, I’m not mentally damaged as one would assume

this was always a zoomer board, you just grew up
>le zyzz xdd
>we all gonna make it brehh
>scateboard squats

27, been here a while. Board has changed, but it always does. I don’t come to Zig Forums that much anymore anyway. Life goes on.

26 here, but feel 40

give it time

I'm 22, turning 23 in a month.

been here since 2010
>remember you're here forever

18, lurking since 15. Suck my fat white cock jannies.

Soon to be 28.. This is the last board on here that I really like most the time. But yeah Zig Forums in general cycled out the internet boomers.

28, found the Zig Forums in '05
Terrifying to think there are probably people born that year beginning to lurk.

Attached: 545C98D9-769A-4E5F-B3F3-942C26665716.jpg (695x1666, 322.85K)

32 brothers checking in

Attached: 9E40363E-1CF1-478D-B26C-8A997E6F41BA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

Same age and agree. And good riddance, when it was "our time" everything this place touched turned to shit. Inevitably lead to reddit to being a big thing along with fetish freaks and political sperging. Suits the medium sure but hardly anything is done for the lulz now

Based boomer rage

29, I stopped feeling like I belonged here five years ago

28 as well. I think you're right. Our time has come and it's time for the next generation to carry the squat plug. The problem is idk where to go..

>probably
you know there are.

if you don’t like big black cock, trannies, and Hitler, you don’t belong on this site anymore

I realized yesterday how much of a schism there is between people here based on age. There was a thread about marrying and kids and lifting, and half the posters were older guys telling it like it is while the vocal majority were other posters calling them pussywhipped losers who gave up on life. I think that glaring difference in perspective well highlighted the age gap that exists on this board now. Those of us around 30 are moving on, and the zoomers are too far away from that to even appreciate that place in life.

Nobody fucking belongs here. The site used to be about free speech and now it belongs to Google. Zig Forums stopped being Zig Forums at the end of 2014 so it makes sense.

Specifically bred and groomed dogs like that aren't even creations of God, they're human-designed creations that reflect the artificiality of what humans perceive as beauty. There is no practical application for a dog like that to exist besides being a human play toy. That dog would die in the wild instantaneously, hence why God would never create such a useless creature.

nigga what

Zoom get boomed

>God would never create such a useless creature
Explain niggers

>tfw 28 and you realize you've been posting on a Tibetan basket weaving forum for 11 years

Fuck dude I accidentally discovered this site while on the internet with my best friend. We stumbled across R9K and just laughed at virgins and all the incel posts back then. Graduated to /sp/ and /g/ cause I loved sports and computers and now I'm exclusively on Zig Forums. What a fckin journey

25 and still khhv : (

Also 28, it's our job to guide the little ones.

Attached: IMG_20200413_211933.jpg (1904x3134, 1.63M)

Based boomer obliterating zoomer

Attached: 1588174084861.jpg (960x533, 65.58K)

Strong agile hunters

Im barelly 18

I started using the hacker known as Zig Forums in 6th grade since it was one of the only websites not blocked on the school computers.

Attached: F5D8537C-D3EF-4385-B4DA-280D656DD313.png.png (551x589, 294.18K)

Attached: file.png (700x700, 1.22M)

I can feel the zoomers too

I too started in the 6th grade, I'm 28, get comfortable, you're here forever.

About to be 46

Attached: 8E4CB719-21BC-48C2-93A1-369CCBDFB795.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

62 year old here, cross-boarder from Zig Forums

28 checking in

I wanna be like you when I'm older

>I'm 28, get comfortable, you're here forever
:(
it's troo

Nooooo, don't say that :(

Based.

It's nice to see we're mostly in the same age range, 25 - 28, thinking the same damn shit: this place is not what it used to be.

fpbp zoomer board confirmed

34 been here so fucking long now it’s crazy .. time flies boys

Based boomer putting zoom-zooms back in their place.

Zoomers rise up

Zig Forums was always a board for teenagers and immature little shits, just took a turn for the worse in 2016

Attached: zoomer-flossing.gif (358x262, 223.74K)

37. Best shape of my life. *sip*

21 uwu

Attached: 1587918897160.jpg (900x1200, 139.39K)

you know she loves the bod. oh, to be attracted to men

Fucking amazing. Kek'd out loud for the first time in months.

>25
>been here since 2010
>>remember you're here forever
Are you me? What month you born in?

24 on Sunday lads

I used to hate getting older but now I welcome it

27, 28 in one month, at a crossroads, help
>TL;DR Alphaweeb, can't into normalfagging, what do?
>Megaweeb since middleschool
>Sick of getting bullied, decide to become an MC
>Start lifting/dieting/jogging, picking fights, going out of my way to help people with problems/HS bullshit
>Get into MMA for 1 year, LARP group the year after. Hate every second of it, but gotta know how to handle myself to MC
>Become pretty popular because MC behavior, autistically refuse invitations to hang out/date, saying mysterious shit like "I have stuff I gotta take care of."
>In reality just jerking off or working out or wandering around in the middle of the night or watching anime
>HS ends, quickly learn none of this shit helps in college or adulthood
>Start taking Japanese classes and continue lifting
>Start normalfagging, dating, having sex, hanging out with people, get office job
>Feels like I'm living a lie, unhappy unless watching anime, studying Japanese, playing vidya, lifting.
>Only time I've actually felt happy since HS was when this guy tried to mug me at knife point and I panicked, punched, and ran
>Decide to fuck off to Japan to get fluent and get out of this rut
>Arrived 3 months ago
>Wasn't so retarded as to think it would be like anime but I never really had a plan beyond "get a job, go to Japan, get fluent"
>Wat do

Attached: おい.jpg (500x281, 45.18K)

29, turning 30 in June. Hold me brothers.

I started visiting this board in 2013, I used to mock older guys here. Now, I have become one of them.

Those older guys are in their 40s now

I'm 32, going on 33 now.

FUCK

Wizard powers are overrated.

Attached: Dumbbelldore.png (585x977, 466.83K)

I've been on Zig Forums since I was 14 which was in 2007. This has always been a zoomer board.

19! Soon 20

About to turn 19

Attached: 1588201059698.png (644x717, 721.46K)

Also 32
Lol zoom harder, I've been here since 2004.

Attached: Zhth2kb.jpg (1000x879, 188.38K)

Zig Forums in general is a zoomer website with a few exceptions. Basically anywhere you go online is majority zoomer.

I've been here since 2012 but I wouldn't call myself an oldfag yet.

25 and I'm starting to realize that this place is always going to be for teenagers. Zooms will inevitably grow up and be replaced by AAoomer teens.

first time i came here was 2007 - Zig Forums
started lurking full time 2009
started lurking Zig Forums i think was like 2014-15 or smt

Been here since high-school. I didn't start visiting Zig Forums until post-Zyzz.

this place has helped me more than harmed me

Attached: 1557087718938.jpg (480x360, 29.62K)

30 year old boomer here. How goes the gains since you turned 30 brothers? I've made it my goal to catch up weaker areas so my gains are going good this year.

Attached: 1563052841231.jpg (684x1024, 50.69K)

autism

Holy fucking
B
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1588250770930.jpg (300x369, 17.6K)

26 been here since 09

how was it not blocked on your school's computers??

Uhhh 18 totally

Almost 37. I mostly lurk, mostly the /fph/ threads to keep motivation high.

i just put myself in maintenance mode about 8 years after i started lifting. im fine not going hard to get new pr's. currently doing a ULUL (same lifts from 5/3/1 triumvirate but all 3x8) with 3 days off.

Attached: boomer memes.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

Scooby comeback ! I miss you .

Attached: scooby.jpg (1203x1758, 97.6K)

30 year old here

Attached: boomer.gif (480x288, 2.57M)

Jesus dad, he was joking.

Back and knees hurt more but I couldn't notice a wall in progress yet. I do more volume than ever though since my weekends aren't just party and booze anymore.

Since you put yourself in maintance mode have you made much in terms of gains or nothing at all?
Since the rona' I've been home gyming with resistance bands, trying to catch up core and legs. Surprisingly I've made some chest gains with only bands which I wasn't expecting since I thought I'd really need to keep doing bench press, flies, etc at the gym to make progress there.

Attached: EFDRAi4UEAEliLE.jpg (913x603, 58.28K)

i move up a pound or 2 when i feel the 3x8 is becoming too easy. it might be 1 month before something goes up or 6. sometimes ill deload 10% on something and slowly work it back up

It's here
Didn't even start doing any weights until I was 35, but I got decent noob gains in the first few months. An office move about 15 years ago meant that it was easier to get my exercise cycling to work, but I've started again since I retired, and I'm making steady, if slow, progression.

18. You fucks are old as shit

>It can be one month or 6
I know this feel. Sometimes it just feels like all you can do is more reps and sets but you can't inch the weight up.
Are you really 62 nigger? I doubt I'm gonna care about getting big in 30 plus years lol. At that point I'm probably gonna try to just be lean to remove.joint pressure.

Attached: 1586494315393.jpg (448x1280, 102.5K)

i feel sorry for the younger dudes who didnt get to grow up during the time i did.

I'm going to rape your gf

Attached: 1586850002286.jpg (1049x591, 236.99K)

27 oldfag here, postin since 2006. Participated in the Habbo raids. Old Zig Forums was an amazing place full of unbridled creativity and lulz. Its a shell of its former seld, but still entertaining at times

I remember calling people like you newfags because you showed up after that 2005 fox news story, I bet you posted those shitty Milhouse is not a meme forced memes.

Attached: Grinman.jpg (600x791, 80.59K)

Zig Forums was never good

Pissing in a ocean of piss.

Attached: tumblr_p215g7D4ae1qlw3j7o1_400.png (400x337, 91.7K)

I guess whatever filters they used missed it.
I still go to a scbool in the same district and they only blocked it a couple years ago, but you can still get on and have full use of the site if you open a thread link from an archive. Idk why it works but it does.

Based

Been on Zig Forums since it was called Health & Fitness, Zyzz was alive quad was giving good advice.
Been on Zig Forums since before moot had to turn over moderation of Zig Forums to the FBI after testifying at the trial of the kid who guessed Sarah Palin's password.

Zig Forums always has been and always will be for two kinds of people: people who don't know who they are and people who can't own who they are. In the safety of anonymity, there will always be newfags experimenting with edgy bullshit like racism and gore and animal abuse, and there will always be oldfags blaming the zog empire for their unhappiness and sperging out about hand drawn chinese soap operas. Every board has always been mostly incels, we just called them virgins. Every board has always been half zoomers, we just called them newfags, summerfags or millenials. There were probably always psyops to destabilize western values and we were probably too naive to notice at first.

The only difference between today and 2008 is that the mods actually do their jobs sometimes, because moot had to whip the site into shape in order to sell it. Five years ago, if you got banned for saying nigger, it was 100% Inspector Redwood who banned you because nobody else cared.

Alpha 39 year old here. U mad?

Attached: lettertoScooby.jpg (1090x477, 75.92K)

Why do people act like being here past 30 is something to be proud of? If you're still here past 25 you fucked up somewhere.

Idk but I started browsing Zig Forums at 15 so there are 100% children around on this website

Wouldn't be here if it wasnt for corona fucking up all the things I enjoy doing. LEft the site in 2015 and never looked back. Well, until now.

Attached: 1453800479892.jpg (427x720, 43.33K)

There's just nothing else like it on the internet

lol I thought the same when I was 18 browsing here, thinking my life would be so much different and better that I would never come back here again.
Turns out life doesn't work life that. Just wait and see

If this is connected you were to lose it one way or another anyway. Cant blame your failure on shitposting

Yep, 62 -- time flies when you're having fun. I'm not lifting to get big, now -- I'm lifting for the general health benefits, like retaining muscle mass.

Where do I go, i need the mindless chaos with flares of recognition and inspiration but mostly shitposting

you're just getting out of the loop gramps, is all

I want to kill that fucking dog

Throw it to the wall full force and watch it explode

But he just wants to be your fluffy fren.

Attached: proxy-image.png (400x322, 48.43K)

same, can't believe there's kids posting who were born after 9/11.

I'd be willing to bet there's quite a few people who'd like to do the same to you, faggot.

Fucking lmao nope, ancient or modern bix noods vs ancient cro magnon white and the white man could take five at once

Whites were superior hunters and warriors in antiquity, our technology and governments has had us breeding for domesticity for the last 2000 years so it only exists in small pockets now.

Just wait you smart lil guy. If you're here now, it's in your soul. You'll never escape.

Lmao what a piece of shit

Yup p much

As long as this website has existed and for as long as it will into the future there will always be edgy tryhard faggots like this. It is an absolute.

based and true

The cockmuncher!

Lmaooooooo black boomer mogged the zoomer gay twink

Attached: 1584930777078.jpg (227x294, 21.85K)

I'm 24 and i've never received a birthday present.

That's grinman to you.

Attached: HABEEB_IT.jpg (600x477, 97.87K)

:(

In my mind people born around 9/11 are still 3-4 years old

28 here. Zig Forums for the hilarious autism. Don't really stick around long because it is also one of the saddest most depressed boards and I've learned all I need already. Been coming around here since about 2011.
/lit/ to try and find life changing books that don't exist
/fa/ only for /frag/ The only good thing about that whole board, I really like smelly water.

>/fa/ only for /frag/ The only good thing about that whole board
based. smelling good and looking good is what life's all about

Cockmongler

23. But I've been here at least since 2010. It all truly depends when you get off Zig Forums, Zig Forums, or Zig Forums.

I hate these little faggot rat dogs

based department? But in all seriousness, I feel like Zig Forums has grown along with us longtime users. Slightly. It's a lot less rare to have decent discussion. Also no spam.

Based. What's your routine, boomer who is older then my dad?

Attached: 9c0ca7d77504956b07fb2e9e586acac0.jpg (720x720, 37.78K)

Finally a kindred spirit

Attached: 1567812656693.jpg (249x241, 25.26K)

Same age and period of finding 4chin, I remember that I found it thanks to an autistic Goku fan pic.
passed trough Zig Forums during middleschool
Zig Forums and Zig Forums trough highschool (worst decision)
/sci/ and Zig Forums during college
right now I'm doing my PhD and often post in /sci/ and lurk in Zig Forums mostly for the laughs, surprisingly there are more autistic and retarded people in here than the other boards

Here since 2008, so newfag

>Inspector Redwood
Now there's a name I've not heard in a long, long time.

Based

Nothing particularly structured. 2-3 times a week, squats + OHP and some shoulder exercises one day, then deads, rows and curls another, then general bodyweight stuff like planks & push-ups and attempting dips and pull-ups.

I don't know if it's that I'm usually exercising fasted that does it, or whether it's just blood pressure, but I seem to fade badly when lying on my back, hence the lack of benching.

lmao newfag
t.2008 newfag

You ever try drinking coffee then supersettinng bench. Like 3x8 plus 2x6. Low weight, medium, heavy, back to medium and low again? I used to feel tired on bench at the start of it but I warmed up.

Attached: Asuka-Langley-Evangelion-Anime-Anime-Cosplay-5519627.jpg (1333x2000, 336.3K)

Also 28 and in need of a new place to shitpost. This place got me into lifting in 2010 but now its served its purpose.

I'm 19.
Fuck off

Attached: crooked neck culture.jpg (300x323, 13.37K)

19, been here since I was 15 or 16.

39. Ex-army, been into fitness my whole adult life. Got on Zig Forums and /gif/ about 15 years ago. Tried to quit it multiple times. Zig Forums is healthier for my mind.

Started with Zig Forums, /gif/, /s/ and /s4s/ while I was still underage cringelord
Moved to Zig Forums after a while
Left that and mostly just browse Zig Forums and /d/ now
>inb4 coomer

Attached: 1578676949271.jpg (657x683, 85.66K)

Have you tried lifting?

I shall have to give it a try.

Based boomer. Report back in some thread when you have.

27, been around since 2007. Every board is the same regurgitated zoomer shit as one another.

Yep

wait you get banned for saying nigger?

You need to lurk for at least 4 years before posting, so anyone under 22 should be banned immediately

I did. And to be honest the rules say so.

Sounds like you need a hobby, senpai

Honestly sometimes i come on here to realize how good ive got it in life compared to some of you.

I only lurk. Been off and on this site since 2009

Also 20 here, shut the fuck up you fag

Based

Me too my guy but 34 still remember when fit was a powerlifting board lol

Nearly turning 24, found this site through encyclopedia dramatica in late '09 / early '10. Distinctly remember clicking a link on ED saying NOT TO CLICK HERE which lead to Zig Forums. Spent a while on the random boards of multiple boards and the jenkem board of 420 chan for lulz. Stopped visiting chans 2012-2016, at which point the alt-right presence on youtube inevitably lead to Zig Forums. Got Zig Forums mid 2017, been here since.

Pretty much.

Watch these
youtube.com/watch?v=82P9_HUnGIg
youtube.com/watch?v=RhTAp9kMzNQ
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=rDjrOaoHz9s
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=u38ue-XxHtw

Not like you've got anything else to do.

Me too :DD

All women are whores, just remember that kiddo.

t.70yo boomer who thinks he can still throw down and gets knocked out in one punch.

zoomers everywhere

Zoom zoom, you need to experience a punch in the mouth
I heard that you guys were surrounded by 4 walls since your birth

26, I'm here since '07. Lurked at first Zig Forums, then went to Zig Forums, Zig Forums, now I'm stuck at Zig Forums and Zig Forums, sometimes I visit /fa/ and Zig Forums.

It has fallen down in quality: you can see the difference in mentality in the new people, they take things way more personally, but I still have my share of fun.

Bitch, I'm 32. The difference of being a little fit in your 30's to being fit in your 20's is huge.
People of my age are generally skinny fat, obese or pencil necks. Can't wait until 40. From there on I may stop going for aesthetics.

BTW, 32 and started coming here in 2018, at 30 years old. How retarded am I?

Besides lifting, nerd/weebshit, and studying Japanese?
Will do, though I study like 4 hours a day in addition to work, so I have plenty to do

You're going to kill grampa

Consuming media isn't a hobby.

Kekd pretty hard not gonna lie

Attached: 1586414440618.png (492x480, 271.07K)

Went from Zig Forums to Zig Forums but same path otherwise.You are me but im 30.

This but 19
Also based

Attached: 1587711529601.png (929x1175, 120.26K)

Based

24 and yeah this site is becoming shit since they arrived

Based boomer btfoing zoomer incel

27 here i still see the value in the board

Zoomer cope

A hobby that includes other people
Or find a way to include others in your existing hobbies

I'm the same, but swap studying Japanese for studying engineering
So I attend anime cons, cosplay, am in a few tech / audio / engineering Discord communities, attend 1,000-person LAN parties with my friends, etc

Gonna be 34 this year. Just kill me now lord. I dont think it will fet any better.

Attached: 1571414803585.jpg (877x1240, 312.79K)

>implying you can leave

Extremely based. Fuck anklebitters

19, started lurking Zig Forums in 2016. /k/ gave me gun autism so currently in college for mechanical engineering. Mostly browse Zig Forums and /an/ now, occasional trips to Zig Forums and /k/ still.

>The difference of being a little fit in your 30's to being fit in your 20's is huge.
Care to elaborate?

Underage b&

19, def a zoomer born in 2001

I'm 28 and a complete loser in every aspect of life. I've been on Zig Forums since around 2008. I try to come to places like this to see if there's some people I can relate to. There were when I was younger, finding losers in their early 20s isn't that rare on here now and definitely wasn't back in the late 00s and early 10s when Zig Forums was still seen as a site for outcasts. Unfortunately I never overcame the pathetic autism and now I've reached levels mostly unheard of in modern society. Even worse is how due to my pathetic life and lack of experience I honestly still feel like I'm 18-19 because my life has gone absolutely nowhere, literally nowhere.

So basically...?

Attached: ik34gtva0s031.jpg (640x480, 33.82K)

Gramps is gonna die juicy
>Finding losers on this site is rare in the 2020's
You really think this? Sure we have more zoomers but they are just losers who don't know it yet.

Attached: sister.png (864x628, 505.08K)

>complete loser
Yeah but how much of a loser..? I believe that unless you are some schizo who flings shit at the walls YOU can turn your life around. I don't believe in bullshiting people so chanced are being a loser at 28 you won't make it but you sure as shit know you can be doing a lot better than you are now.

Friends, that's a good idea. I forgot I have massive trust issues due to being abandoned by both parents in order so have avoided making friends my whole life. Not whining, but I guess I should probably work on that.
>Thanks

I just turned 30 and I'm in the best shape I've ever been in my life. I do at least 100 pushups and a hundred situps a day, aswell as pullups when I can fit them in. I'm going to hit that gym hard af when everything reopens. Quarantine was a blessing in disguise. Gave me a lot of time to focus on my health and not just work work work. Ad astra brothers. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: YEEEEEEAAHHHHHH.png (425x432, 295.69K)

>enter the gym
>Rock You Like a Hurricane starts playing
>you're in based boomer time
>proceed to deadlift double your bw while thinking about taxes and fixing your roof
based and boomerpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

you miss 100% of the shots you dont take

Attached: Hickok45.jpg (288x378, 20.06K)

The woman making wind with a stack of cash always cracks me up.

been here since 2017 ish. been on Zig Forums since 2011. im 20 now :^|

What job did you get? The one, single, momentarily space of time I've ever felt happy was when I went to visit Japan on my own. Shit was so cash. I'm not even into animu and shit, I just like the japs and their inane bullshit.
Not sure I can ever go live there unless some Japanese company literally begs for me to be their employee, which yeah, is a pipe dream.

how the fuck does anybody seriously considering this place is less than 50% absolute incel minors is beyond me.

that is the demographic and always was. Chad's are busy living life.

30. It's obvious that as people get older they tend to drop off and there is a massive influx of zoomers. Zig Forums has got dumber over time, not smarter and I attribute it to the dumb fuck 16 year olds who want some e cred.

28, been here for 15 fucking years or more. Some of my early memories were candy-assgot.

English teacher. Sadly I'm retarded, so even after years of studying my Japanese is only conversational/simple manga level (I could probably pass the N3 right now, but I dono how high my score would be,) so any other jobs are probably gonna be out of reach for 6 months or so. Though i enjoy teaching fine so I don't mind doing it for the next 1-2 years.
>If you wanna go, apply to JET. If you don't get that, there are private companies that, to be frank, are just trying to supply English-speaking bodies and won't pay much. But if you request not to go to a major city (which most people want,) and are ok with budgeting, you'll be fine. It's the retarded college students who think they can survive in or around Tokyo while paying student loans back home on 250,000 yen a month that end up bitching online

Fuck, I'd be your girlfriend if you have a home gym in the Newport News area.

First time I've been on Zig Forums in weeks and it was worth it. Easily the best thing I'll see for a while so I'm off again. Thanks boomer.

/vr/ is one of the best and least-infected boards.

I'm scared of getting old, but you seem cool

22, zoom zoom

IM SO SCARED OF GETTING OLD AND DYING I DON'T WANT TO FEEL BAD I EO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO PUT IT BACK BUT UTS INEVITABLE HOW DO I COPE PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE

Attached: 1588248975635.jpg (828x1018, 74.81K)

Attached: 385.jpg (600x616, 44.8K)