Who are your actual favorite fitness or lifestyle Youtubers and why...

Who are your actual favorite fitness or lifestyle Youtubers and why? I'm looking for more people like Mike Thurston and Juji & Tom (fitness related but quite entertaining) to follow, or educational or more entertainment-focussed channels like Adivine Anatomy or The Daily Dropout.

Attached: 1588008699867.jpg (658x935, 86.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/nQxsN2q.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=fHa-z-yD3CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a big fan of Nick Bare.

I have masturbated to every single one of her videos. I found her relatively late in her youtube career, but I began as soon as I watched the first one. Within the next 3-4 weeks, I noticed that I have came to all her newly released videos and a few of her older ones I went back and watched. I then set a goal for myself to do all of them. I'm not gonna lie, it took me quite a while to complete the task, maybe a month or so. And again, not all of these were "relatively" sexy. However, I always found something about her that just begged for cum... of course her brapper, her strong strong features, her bitties, and her face. But to be honest, it's not even these common features themselves that set me off - but rather her metaphysical bredability.

Keep in mind, megsquats has over 400 videos. That means I've came to the idea of breeding with her over 400 times. At this point, I believe I've formed a cosmic connection with megsquats in which mulitiverses are formed from pure thought. In each multiverse, I've bred her another child. And in one multiverse in particular, we've started an army. Meg is hooked up to a machine that keeps her legs spread and there are various tubes jammed in all over her, like one in her mouth that force feeds her and one in her ass that is an extension of her digestive system, and a couple connected to her tits that continuously milk her, and various machines keep her washed and shaved. I simply walk up to her once per day, sometimes twice, and activate the machine by saying "Hello my strong strong friends" and the mechanics bring her to my erect cock and the whole thing vibrates until I orgasm. Then when she becomes pregnant, the machines manipulate her onto an "accelerator" of sorts, which removes the fetus and places it within an artificial womb to grow. In this way, the beauty and youth of meg's body is preserved. Also, she is released from the apparatus once per day to powerlift.

Attached: megbetterversion.webm (828x1080, 1.91M)

Zyzz because he inspired millions to lift, even though a byproduct of that was the creation of gymshark athletes and other gay Instagram influencers. He also came here which was pretty sick considering he’s basically a celebrity.

Just looked him up, love his style of videos. Subbed, thanks user.

Calm down

Magnus Midtbo
Anton Fomenko
Mellow

All climbing related but even if you don't climb at least check out Magnus and Anton, they're top lads

Will Tennyson. His comedy isn't cringe and he;s ripped.

Something irks me about his persona

Cast Iron Gypsy

his skits are cringe but he has some "good ol zingers" here n there. Wish he would stop using his ugly ass dog so much tho, that nigga nasty as fuck.

>Juji & Tom
Juji should remove his name from the channel. He just holds Tom back.

It sick it piss

>cosmic connection

Lexx Little is the absolute peak of fitness youtube.
Aesthetic, strong, entertaining with great personality, cute strong gf, doesn't skip legs, nice edits and music. The lifters dream, making lifting his work. Nice friend group with the joker joseph and the bodybuilder mantello, while james the easterisland head is your high iq friend that does the sciene for you. The last two are sponsored by moreplatesmoredates aswell so double based

Jeff, and that's about it. I only look at the exercises and advice, don't care for their lifestyle blogs and whatnot.

I think james english is way more based. He did a response video to greg doucette and totally destroyed him

based

Attached: 253243463554.png (1545x869, 193.01K)

>Juji & Tom

Attached: 1581545818454.jpg (800x450, 30.7K)

I know this is pasta, but I just can't imagine what the person whose mind came up with this looks like.

eric bugenhagen. only one who truly gets it.

Greg Doucette

>Juji & Tom
Nice try Tom you pathetic drama queen

Ryan humiston is excellent and I've never seen him mentioned on this board, check him out

Jaxblade is dope if I'm bored

Tom gets payed for the work he does but still wants his name in the brand. People obviously watch because of Juji and his guests.
PewDiePie's editor gets payed aswell and doesn't want the channel to be PewDiePie and editor. It doesn't make sense to put a name of an employee into the name of the brand.

the last natural

Attached: EWltwSXUcAIqBx7.jpg (640x644, 50.53K)

Dom Mazzetti

Tom isn't just the editor. He's also the guy running the whole show behind the scenes, managing guests (reaching out with invites, planning their flights, paying them, etc)
He's director and fixer and producer as well as being the camera guy and being in the videos.
By Juji's own admission all he really does is the on camera stuff.

He's obnoxious and whiny about it, but Boyden does have a point when he says it's his work that built the youtube channel. Juji would just be doing 30 second Instagram memes without him.

His channel isn't even really about fitness anymore. Still good to watch though.
Dom Mazzetti wasn't that funny to begin with and now his content is just starting to get really shitty.

nice try Tom

Who is this semen demon

I unsubscribed when he threw his tantrum and I make it a point to search "jujimufu" when I want to watch a video, but despite how cunty Tom was about it he's still not wrong.

Would love to impale her on my black cock

That girl is cute, I hope you kill yourself

>metaphysical bredability.

Chris Heria, I know a lot of you guys hate him but I really like his attitude, his videos helped me a lot to get started when I was a skinny fat wimp with noodle arms like a year ago.

i.imgur.com/nQxsN2q.jpg

who dis

jason blaha

based
most of Magnus's stuff is clickbait vids of just him dicking around in random climbing gyms with other youtubers but overall his content is produced well
Anton is getting better at making youtube vids now and he seems like an alright dude
Mellow posts actual climbing vids of people sending new projects outdoors and it's sick

Klokov blyat

Attached: 1587769220917.jpg (300x299, 13.58K)

frank yang shits on all other fitness personalities

true, Tom deserves to have the channel solo. Don't get why juji is leeching so hard, pretty cringe desu

Clarence is my absolute favorite, I admire him a lot

Delray misfits only

Really? I genuinely think he's one of the least charismatic people I've ever seen

Who cares? Did Tom ask to be on camera from day 1 or does he just want to slide in now that there's a decent following?

Also, honestly ask yourself if anyone is watching for him. If frank yang started including some cringey asian dyel in his vids, can you honestly say that it wouldn't ruin it?

Alan Thrall

>or does he just want to slide in now that there's a decent following?
He's the one who built that following, is the point.
Juji's success without Tom is purely viral and not in remotely the same format that puts bacon on his table today.

Who gives a shit? No one. That is all that matters when it comes to appearing on camera. Doesn't mean he can't have a cut.

This (except the delray misfts, it's extremely hard to pick a winner)

That's a separate argument and not the one I am addressing at present.

dangerously based

Dooooode

Eric Bugenhagen, epic guy.
And Grizzly the Bloatchad.

Brian Alsruhe for actual lifting information, his channel covers nearly everything you could have a question on regarding lifting, has big numbers for someone with a bone marrow infection and limes disease.

Attached: download (2).jpg (414x414, 22.56K)

Rippetoe's lockdown videos are funny and I use the form videos for my lifts. Watching people lift and pose is gay as making your gf take a picture with a bodybuilder.

Based and blahopilled

Nutrition is important, especially in the field and that's why my go-to is steve1989mre

nicks strength and power
ATHLEAN-X aka Jeff Cavaliere aka facepulls mcgee
infinite elgintensity
stephanie buttermore
juji/tom if the title piques my interest

Just stumbled on Phil Daru yesterday, hes pretty good if you have any interest in Martial Arts and/or power training

is that the girl from r/gonewild

i also like chris, hes part of the reason i started calisthenics
also my migger clarence kennedy, and doctor deadlift as well

Attached: clarence kennedy physique.jpg (640x806, 50.77K)

sauce pls

bless you

oh shit that chest

Attached: hitler cooms.jpg (283x263, 7.7K)

Dr Greg Doucette Md. Phd.

He's the best

Can you explain pls? I find him to be completely fake and insufferable and genuinely do not understand how people can give him views

>that pic
lmao

>flat as a board

I mean who doesn't like ricky
youtube.com/watch?v=fHa-z-yD3CM

Attached: HHHHNNGGGGGGGGGG.jpg (300x300, 26.6K)

Attached: 1584910000073.jpg (410x424, 48.19K)

Not sure about the hate, I think Tom is pretty entertaining with his snide comments.

>stephanie buttermore
I used to like her before the whole body fat positivity bull.

rRealistically speaking what would it take to et a gf like her? My lord almighty, she has a perfect body, even though those nipple piercings are disgusting as fuck, and she seems to be a slut.

Just bee yourself

Attached: aiki reaction ms paint.jpg (489x536, 48.58K)

Unwatchable for me