1...2... OATMEAL

Is this the greatest superfood ever invented?

Attached: Banana-Oatmeal-1-674x1011.jpg (674x1011, 256.07K)

carb-wise probably yes

Lmaooo nigga just pin and eat pizza, get big

Good recipes for oats?

not really, I love it but sadly it's shit and my stomach isn't very keen on it even when I ferment it for 5 days(makes it easier to digest though).
spent 3 days without shitting and feeling bloated and I had around 140g of it.
Seems carb-wise, I can get away with potatoes and rice rest makes me bloated even vegetables.

just cook them with milk, honey for sweetness and whatever desired toppings.
can also ferment if you're into sour stuff and for nutrient gains either with vinegar or yoghurt(lacto fermentation)

There is unironically nothing wrong with eating pizza, if you just a slice or two at a time.

Shoutouts

Why's that? Doesn't it fuck with insulin/hormones like all carby foods

Oatmeal is a cheap source of macros for poorfags...
I eat it everyday.

Attached: 1553539314186.jpg (320x235, 10.03K)

Are carbs less fattening than flour or sugar or fruit?

How old are you bro

Why

I forgot to mention I was referring to scottish oats.
And you also need to soak them in water overnight to remove the toxins.
>Doesn't it fuck with insulin/hormones like all carby foods
It does, especially when you put sugary shit like fruit, honey or maple syrup. Plain oats are fine post workout even if you keto

beef liver is

Attached: kil snake.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

not really, people that do keto and use carbs usually go for maltodextrin
fruit and honey are perfectly fine

soaking overnight doesn't do shit to remove toxins retard, you need to ferment it to actually have any meaningful impact and it takes at least 24h, the more the better

>And you also need to soak them in water overnight to remove the toxins.
Hope you're not using tapwater bro!

*blocks your path*

Attached: Creamy-Millet-Breakfast-Porridge-Vegan-Gluten-free2-e1472330627812.jpg (747x1120, 143.59K)

>Toxins
Meaningless buzzword

As long as its home baked. Fast food pizza will literally turn you into a woman

>soak them in water overnight to remove the toxins
Peatfags pls go

no

Idk dude... I was an avid follower of Erasmus until I made my own flax oil. 1/4 cup made me nauseous and gave me the shits. Peat seems to be onto something

Buckwheat is better.

Kirby is a pink guy

Define in your own words what a "toxin" is?

1 tb spoon honey
Boil the oatmeal with milk
Cut banana or frozen fruit

Boom, super delicious meal or breakfast

??

are you literally retarded?

140g is a ridiculous amount, it was the fibre that probably killed you. Eat a small amount and build up, I used to have the same issue when I used to eat 90g servings.

Wack, if you’re gonna take the risks and do steroids you should eat clean and train hard to maximize your results. Why would you take a health risk and then half ass it?

For you

I ate today a plate of coconut balls made with oats. Pretty good.

L E N T I L S

Seriously. Replace half of the calories you eat in rice with lentils. Thank me later.

I usually cook them in water for 7 minutes, then add milk and cook for another 3 minutes and then I add whey to make it sweet and for them protons. Diferent kinds of whey taste diferently in an oatmeal.

I unironically eat whole oats for breakfast 7 days a week. Wash it down with green tea and cod liver oil.

Attached: 1330185476719.jpg (1680x1050, 129.63K)

Dump out the maple and brown sugar packets into a bowl and add hot water from my water cooler/bubbler

BASED.

>nutritionally vacuous

LMAO "super food" my ass.

>lentils

Do this only if you want to fart 24/7. I'll stick with my fucking rice and oats thank you.

I heard its bad for your teeth

Can confirm. Chickpeas are even worse for the gas. I still eat them for lunch every day though
Inb4 Imagine the smell

OP here, trans btw. Idk if that matters. It seems to matter a lot to you fags

Cook with water, mix in tbs of peanut butter & tbs or Nutella.

This isn't me. I'm OP lying faggot. I am trans tho

>nutella
Never gonna make it

Checked and baste

shoutouts to simple/fit/

Fiber is super important for the health of your gut microbiome, and you sound like you get almost none of it. You should work your way up to eating more fiber slowly

Not him, but he's probably referring to antinutrients such as oxalate. I agree toxin is a loaded term however.

This. If you're using tap water your oats won't activate as much.

eat oats everyday

heh unironically this

Attached: 1565844571467.jpg (1440x1769, 149.38K)

Poorfag here can confirm. 1 cup on my shake, 1/4 cup on my yogurt
Bait

Mix with yogurt for flavor and sweetness. Works better than anything else I've tried.
I also through in some brotein if I'm bulking.

Ironically enough, I find legumes far more easily digested than rice or oats. Fuck grains!

This is pretty good too

I throw half a cup into my whey shake alongside a glass of milk and 2 spoons of peanut butter in the blender. Is this good?

>greek yoghurt
>raw egg
>oats
>dried fruits/nuts

how to improve?

man I fucking love oats. Overnight oats is just too easy and tasty

Of course you only eat a slice or two at a time

Is it common to have oatmeal with water? I tried oatmeal in the states and it was clearly mixed with water and disgusting, why would anyone use water instead of milk?

oatmeal and hot water is better for calories.

I fucking love Oatmeal, but I'm trying to hit Auschwitz mode right now, so I can't have any right now :(

Attached: uaevk5j882pz.jpg (1112x964, 60.55K)

Is it just a fatty thing to use water then? I live in the UK and people would never make porridge with water.

based and liverpilled, I'll enjoy my lamb liver tonight with a nice portion of rice, the food of GODS.

I eat them with water and a tbsp of honey when cutting, with milk and peanut butter when bulking.

To

Can anyone please explain to me why so many people are cooking oats and not just soak them over night? Preferably with source. All I read till now is that you have to get rid of the phytates for which soaking is enough. Also why use water and not milk?

OATS ARE GOATS

Okay give it to me straight.

If I workout first thing in the morning in a fasted state, should I eat oats or fast carbs like corn flakes/rice krispie along with a protein shake?

Attached: 1587480937912.png (640x640, 517.75K)

I eat it cold with a splash of milk; just enough to get the oats wet while they still have some bite to them. I hate the mushy shit like in OP's picture. Adding a little salt to the top and mixing it in sounds gross but it really rounds out the flavor.

who /weetbix/ here

>having fucked up gut flora
ngmi

Get a jar put some oats, whey, milk and cinnamon leave it overnight in the fridge. Add banana when you're eating it if u want.