/fraud/

Tren made me fuck my sister edition

/Fraud/ is a thread dedicated to the safe use of AAS, PEDS, peptides, etc.
Before asking your stupid beginner questions, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
To acquaint yourself with general knowledge. Then leave ASAP cause Reddit’s gay lol

Oral only cycles are fucking STUPID. You need a test base so that the effects are amplified and the hepatoxicity is worth it. Always use a test base, don't fall for the retards in a certain faceberg group shilling deca only.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK!

If you’re going to ask for cycle advice, please include
>age
>time spent training
>BF %
>height/weight
>penis length and girth
>monthly income

Attached: hug.png (547x541, 113.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnMBYGLKUbA&list=LLCwZ2XPDkIrLD0Ixqv-M2nA&index=2&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M NOT ON TRT OKEY. IT'S POSSIBLE TO BUILD MUSCLE OVER 44 YEARS. JUST BUY MY MEME-TIER SUPPS AND MY MULTI VITAMIN GUMMY BEARS. ONLY LOSERS USE TRT AND I'M NOT ONE OF THEM.
WHO SAYS I'M ON TRT WILL NOT GET INVITED TO MY BIRTHDAY AND WILL NOT GET A SLICE OF MY DELICIOUS CARROT CAKE

I REPEAT, I'M NOT ON TRT

Attached: download.jpeg-2.jpg (244x206, 5.45K)

DON'T DO THIS

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (512x406, 40.73K)

So hit me, why is doing a first cycle of T only a bad move?

>Why 500mg?
>We answer this question ten times a day.
The basis for his explanation is him being annoyed that newcomers to the circlejerk ask this over and over and the circlejerkers are too annoyed to give actual responses. This sets the tone for what's to come.
>500 mg is recommended for your first cycle.
>Contra what you may have been led to believe, this number was not just haphazardly chanced upon. There's actually a great deal of critical thinking and rationale that went into arriving at this figure.
Yet he's never making any actual argument, only stating things he claims to be true. Just take it for granted bro, we thought a lot and very hard.
>500 mg is a low dose.
According to what? A 70kg DYEL or a 120kg pro BB? What does low even mean? What's a TRT dose then?
>Gains are linear up to 600 mg and beyond:
Sure, ok. An actual study was linked here. Does that study exclude water weight from lean body mass? Hmmm
>If you're going with 300 mg you're still shutting yourself down, and you're leaving gains on the table for nothing.
What if I want to run 300 for longer than 12w? Why stop at 500? Why not 600 if that's where gains stop being linear? Why 12 weeks and not 10 or 26? Not possible because the first cycle is 500mg test only for 12w, no deviations ever, read the wiki and stop asking your stupid beginner questions.
>There's no difference in sides between 300 and 500.
Statements like this are always a sign of a great deal of critical thinking from a big brain rationalist. There's just no difference for anybody, believe me I think a lot and I post a lot on the internet.
>There's no difference in shutdown between 300 and 500.
Questionable. Suppression (it's not called shutdown you mongo) is not a binary thing.
1/3

>500 mg is a low dose in that you can take ten times that without any Ill effects.
He's actually saying you can take 5g and it won't rape your lipids, blood pressure, e2, induce LVH and so on. No ill effects at all with 5g test. lmao. Where he gets that figure from he obviously doesn't say because he made it up completely.
>Someone who is a low aromatizer—not all that rare—can take 1000 mg Test with no AI and no sides, no problem.
How many people take a gram without AI and no sides though. And that someone might not be me, so what do I care about low aromatizers. If I'm a high aromatizer, I'll get sides and need AI at 500. Great.
>500 mg is a low dose in that bodybuilders usually start from there and work up.
That's just circular reasoning now. He recommends 500mg, that's why "bodybuilders" everywhere start at 500mg.
>500 is low. 750 is medium. 1000+ is advanced.
Again just blanket one size fits all. People who do their first cycle usually aren't "bodybuilders" but sub 100kg DYELs, and they all have different goals.
>At 300 mg, you're putting yourself in the no-man's land just between TRT and a full-on blast where it's difficult to dial in your aromatase inhibitor (AI).
Why this is, he never explains, because it makes no sense anyway. Take less AI then, as if it works differently if you take less than 500mg.
>Managing your estrogen with an AI is one of the most important things you can learn from your first cycle.
Okay sure.
>The r/steroids wiki incorporates thousands of clinical studies and case reports to come to its numbers.
Yet only one was used in this great act of rational thinking. As if there's even thousands of studies on the topic. Just plain delusions at this point to make this shit sound like it's backed by science.
>Test is a very benign compound.
Debatable.
2/3

>Unlike some of the synthetics, your body immediately recognizes it and knows just what to do.
Your body is not a conscious entity that "knows" what to do with, or "recognize" a drug. Your body can process a literal infinite amount of chemicals it has never encountered ever before. This shows a total lack of medical understanding. Not to mention the blatant display of naturalistic fallacy.
>Taking a higher dose than it's naturally accustomed to simply results in adaptation to temporarily produce relatively higher levels of aromatase to accommodate for the influx of hormone and attain equilibrium.
Simply. Yes biochemistry is that simple. High levels of test = high levels of aromatase. It's that simple bro. Nothing else happens.
>The immediate byproduct of that adaptive response—17β-Oestradiol (E2) is highly anabolic, cardioprotective, neuroprotective, and essential for normal physiological functioning. No acute toxicity or organ stressors manifest themselves, even at doses hundreds of times that of normal.
So we went from ten times to hundred times now, although granted he might talk about E2 here, but even then he has zero data to make that claim.
>Your body knows how to handle testosterone.
Your body doesn't know shit.
>It's been synthesizing it since well before birth. It's essential for normal physiological functioning. The Wiki recommends 500 mg on your first cycle for good reason.
So let's recap the good reasons:
- 500mg is a low dose. For everybody. No room for individuality here. Just accept it.
- Sides don't differ between doses. 300mg and a random number he pulls out of his ass don't produce any ill effects. Test is that benign.
- Shutdown is there always and the same at any dose
- Doses below 500mg are difficult to manage E2 for some mysterious reason he doesn't say.
- A great deal of critical thinking and thousands of studies were used to arrive at the above.
3/3 and fuck reddit

autism

i asked the question and honestly, its hard to make sense of what he put...

Any tips on reducing water retention?
I don’t actually roid, just figured you all have most experience with this issue

planning my next cycle once this quarantine shit is over:

>400 mg Test
>400 mg Primo
>Tbol kickstart

LESS IS MORE GANG, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1585725964363.jpg (859x960, 94.04K)

>tbol

Attached: based.jpg (300x400, 44.22K)

tbol is based, it gave me fullness, vascularity, phenomenal pump, strength increase, BP spike like a motherfucker but overall fucking noice as its not "wet" and doesnt wreck lipids or need additional liver maintenance. Plus i'm an athlete. Perfect for a kickstart as you wait for that test gets saturated

>le epic trash can man reply
This is what happens when you link reddit in the OP, the braindead subhumans feel welcome.

>BP spike like a motherfucker
this is exactly why it's fucking trash

low aromatizing steroids, use of AI to keep estro in check, also choosing steroids like var over dbol, tren over deca etc

How much is 1cc of test and 1cc of deca?
Does it equate to about 250mg of test and 250mg of deca?
Asking for my friend who was dumb enough to buy before figuring his shit out

depends on the bottle mate... could be anywhere from 200-500 for the test

So then what is the right dose for a newbie?

Test/mast/primo is the best cycle ever. Prove me wrong

anything that has no tren on it sucks

Less is less

Of course you need to utilize a neuro toxic bovine drug to get gains. Dont worry about the dementia bro.

Of course you need to utilize a neuro toxic bovine drug to get gains. Dont worry about the dementia bro.

Attached: 1514949565580.png (200x200, 1.68K)

Brehs, my dermatologist wants to set me on Accutane.
But I read about muscle loss, joint pain, etc.

Has anyone experience with blasting while on Accutane?

Attached: 1578016226341.jpg (2019x2019, 334.21K)

Does it say anywhere on the bottle how much it actually is?
Asking for my friend, and its obviously not something he got from his doctor.

it will say on the bottle yeah, eg Test E 300 so for that bottle 1cc is 300...

Took it while on a cycle. Had to stop after a few weeks, shit fucked me up. I'll never take it again. Might not be bad for you though, only one way to find out.
Most ugl test is 250mg.

>shit fucked me up
Also serious issues with muscles/joints?
(thx for the answer, btw)

I had some joint pain but it wasn't that bad. I stopped because of the mental sides.

rate my beginner stack
125 test
1000 primo
25 dbol ED 1st 8 weeks

Nobody trying to live long enough to worry about dementia. Lift big, leave a big corpse

I'd up the Dbol maybe up to 100 depending on things

100 dbol is way too much. Youll be walking around with double d's

What's stoping me from taking 4 scoops of protein whey a day to get my daily intake?

Nothing really, except 100g isn't enough. And whey doesn't have any micronutrients

Eat food or stay small

What mental sides and what dose were you taking? I just ordered 6 months of 20mg a day.

Depression is the main one I remember. Not sure on the dosage, this was about 5 years ago.

HI REDDlT!

Finally got a real job and have money for a cycle again. Planning to bnc around 500 test e 300 tren e. Got a couple 25mg caps of anadrol too so I'll use those at some point.

So fucking excited to finally get the steron gains back

Seeking Zig Forums's opinion on a matter.

I'm 32
6 Weeks
20+ estimated bf%
5'8" 170-180 estimated weight
7.5" length idk girth it's okay
2K/month

Okay guys I'm looking for an opinion on delving into the game. I'm sure everyone is going to call me a fucking retard but I don't really care and just wanna know *why* this might be a really bad idea.

Okay so in the last five weeks I've probably lost 20+lbs. (noscale) CICO and IF fasting with calisthenics and some light cardio. I've lifted and trained in the past in my 20's so I'm not entirely restarted when it comes to lifting. However, I never fully committed 100% and now it's fucking game on.

Anyway I've just ordered some Cardarine because I'd like to any help I can get burning the rest of this fat off of my stomach. Aside a multivitamin I'm running an ECA stack for hunger suppression and energy. Probably just gonna see how 10mg a day works before upping the dosage at all.

Now I know that sounds all fine and dandy....but here's where it gets complex and stupid. I'm thinking of running a tren @2.5mg for the duration of the cardarine cycle. (8 weeks I think maybe 12 if I stay at 10mg) idk. I know this is dumb....and I should get my starting strength up and cut a little more fat before going on gear.....but it's vanity that is driving my desire. Due to Covid bullshit I'm stuck living with an ex for about 3 more months that left me right before shit went down. I know it's dumb, and I'm not lifting for her or anyone else, I'm lifting for me and the body I want to have - but it would just really be the cherry on top if I can make some unnatural gains in the next few months and really fuck her head up. Basically everyone in my life thought I'd become a miserable wreck and I've bounced back 10x stronger. Now I want more. Bigger gains. More shock value.

desu I just wanna walk shirtless through the house and mog her new bf before I move out in July/August. Advise plz.

Do you really expect me to read all that shit?

Attached: 1588091507991.jpg (240x260, 18.31K)

lol first time using that meme? 5 internet points kid that was hilarious

get a load of this nigger

Greetings niggers.

How to deal with hormonal acne as a result of pinning T? I'm getting the occasional big, bright red spot on my delts, chest, and sometimes lower back.

>2.5mg

A week? A day?

Even per day that's not a dose that will do anything. That's like 1/100th of a mL?

Anyone take a statin to stop their lipids getting crushed?

Salicyclic acid acne body wash from amazog does the trick for me, $5. Still get face acne though but benzoyle peroxide face wash does okay. Ionno breaking out in general seems heavily genetics based. If all else fails try Accutane but that shit has heavy sides

Whats the deal with the hentai pic
Story pls

can you please help with source?

jannies are sleeping!!!

Someone post sauce PLEASE

You're fucking pathetic

why did u repost this pic
give source

Attached: mynamejeff.png (575x455, 496.83K)

>he doesn't know
LMAO lurk moar

GIVE ME SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURCE

Attached: 1586146192740.gif (600x338, 1.79M)

git gud faggot. lurk moar.

Fucking newfags out

Thoughts on using MK-2866 in PCT as well?

I'm assuming some source bought a bunch of primo that turned out shit or is trying to pass off something else as primo so he's shilling it here to get faggots to buy it.

Just kys

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnMBYGLKUbA&list=LLCwZ2XPDkIrLD0Ixqv-M2nA&index=2&t=0s

How valid is this video?

How to use HCG?

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-091948_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 464.31K)

girl whose number i got before the gyms shutdown just hit me up asking me if I can sell her some var

does this mean she likes me?

Attached: A398077A-8EB5-4FA0-B425-0A93F49D6703.jpg (602x676, 150.13K)

Depends on how she lets you let her pay you

Also post pics of her

That's more like a 300 test, 500 tren cycle.

(I only looked at the tumbail. not gonna watch that shit from that goofy looking retard guy.

Rate my post quarantine plan:
20 weeks 800mg test, 800mg eq, 400mg deca
kickstart with 20mg sdrol for the first 2 weeks and finish with 60mg dbol the last 4 weeks
also 25mg mk677 for weeks 1-4, 9-12 and 17-20
It isn't
Microdose it, 20mg a day and you'll be golden
Why the fuck are you doing a gram of primo, especially as a beginner?
pointless

Attached: 1580490203496.jpg (1080x645, 78.83K)

1 mg

I've been reading alot on workout nutrition and all but can't seem to find any consensus since there's so many meme diet around.

I'm bulking on a high carbs low fat diet because it's apparently the best way to do it gain wise. Always did it this way never actually tried a higher fat intake though.

Apparently while on gear your body need quick carbs post workout much more than a natty lifter. Any truth to that?

After a morning workout what do you guys bulk on? Shitty fast carbs like boxed cereal (corn flakes...) or stuff like oats?

Attached: 81wHWuSiVsL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 224.49K)

I rate it renal failure/10

Dude that is solid breh. I've ran similar. Your dbol and sdrol is ass backwards though!!! Sdrol is the best cosmetic finisher there is, hands down. Dbol is the most popular kickstart, hands down. I'm telling you brother, dont bloat yourself on a bunch of dbol and mk at the end. The sdrol will dry you at and make you look fucking godlike.

poorfags can't relate

Attached: 1563055010615.jpg (1000x1000, 101.24K)

Is winstrol (oral) a good way to build muscle its the only roids i can get

not really bro, need a good test base also i think winny is a shit teir oral...

lean muscle? yea, one of the best but if you're looking for mass gains, no.

ive done a few cycles.. thinking of doing a test tren mast blast with no gym just to fuck like a champ 5 times a day - talk me out of this

>test tren mast

Attached: 1574379116341.png (1440x1557, 738.14K)

Throw in 200mg Anadrol and you are set

why do people say this dude is a retard, what is he wrong about?

Attached: ss (2020-04-26 at 09.00.47).png (905x693, 953.06K)

tfw ordered nutrobal almost a month ago, still hasn't arrived
I just wanna get lean for fucks sake

Attached: gigasad.jpg (209x241, 3.97K)