MIRES GENERAL

post your mire stories user

Attached: mire.jpg (4512x2540, 3.27M)

Was doing some research in a salt marsh with a crew of folks. Person in the front fell in a hole hidden in the tall grass. I took the lead. Fell in another hole. Mire'd hard.

A woman stopped her car and allowed me to run past this morning, then slow drove after me for 2 turns and probably 2 or 3 minutes, like always 50 ft back. I was shirtless and it was cold and early so it's either a stalk mire or I'm in one of those crazy white people compilations.

Attached: 1588208202451.jpg (650x398, 40.21K)

8 weeks five days till i had my friend look at my phone, i dont know what she thought but i had they to go find me a better mire since my timing was had always pretty goodanyway i couldnt half one outside with your friend standing over on the outside im not convinced im do to wanting

this is what getting muscular as a guy is like

Attached: fit mire.webm (1024x576, 3M)

>jogging shirtless when it's cold outside.
Are you one of those autist?

Went to cousins house.
Show her my abs.
She touches them.
Solid
We walked over to my house holding hands.

>go to supermarket post workout before I shower to buy water
>just wearing wife beater and workout pants
>this guy behind me in line starts talking to me about my workouts
>he says "you look really good man, I wish my partner looked like that haha"
>start telling him his bro can, he just has to do 5x5 and read starting strength, eat protein, count macarons, ect
>finally it hits me this guy is acting kinda gay in his body language
>he wasn't talking about his bro/friend he was talking about his butt buddy
>I end the conversation and go to the checkout
>he's still talking to me and I'm just ignoring him
>finally walking outside and I don't want this homo knowing what I drive
>say sorry bros I gotta go bye
>he said "bye sexy"

Very weird feel. Fags make me so uncomfortable, They are like Soviet spies. You can never really tell who's a sodomite or not.

based southerner

Based retard poster

My wife hasn’t mired me in while. I’m trying to not her see me without a shirt for a while. Then maybe she’ll see a difference. It happened once before.

This is exactly how chicks feel when they don’t want to be flirted with

Attached: 1glr4u.jpg (250x238, 9.7K)

>running shirtless first nice day of the year
>girl riding bike the opposite direct
>wave cause I am polite
>she looks up surprised
>"Shit, you're j-jacked"
>handlebars wobble and she rides off the sidewalk

First mire I have gotten

Walked past a kid and his dad at home depot today and he just looked at me and yelled "big muscles!"

It was pretty cute desu

Did jason genova post this?

cute larp, try posting a real story next time !

If guys don't approach girls nothing ever happens and the girls get upset anyway.

Had a little girl do that to me once too. Was walking behind me and said "mommy he's big!" It is a fun mire anyway.

At gas station a couple of months ago. Car pulls up and family gets out a mom, dad, and kids. Mom stares at me for a couple of seconds with fuck me eyes while rest of her family isn't paying attention walking inside. God I love milfs.

Old one but
>buying food at local grocery store
>walk around corner
>almost run over 5 year old
>she puts her hand up and, super sassy says
>"excuse me bae"
>not sure how to respond, I step aside
>she walks by
>later in checkout line, she's on her mom's shoulder
>keeps smiling at me and burying her face in her mom's shoulder
It was fucking adorable and made my morning

Little kid mires and old people mires are the most genuine. Kids speak their mind without or with very little tact, while old people are about to die so they don't give a shit anymore so they have nothing to lose by mirin'.

Imagine she crashes and breaks her arm haha how would you live with yourself haha

Kys roasty whore

She's probably already fucking niggers behind your back

not him but it makes you run faster to warm up and saves on laundry since i will be hot enough to sweat anyways

fuck what a chad, that cracked me up so damn hard

Attached: Days Gone.jpg (700x788, 198.87K)

None to report this week. Will notify when this changes. Thanks.

Must be rough getting offered sex multiple times a day

>Snapchatting with girl from bumble
>She sends me a picture of her tv while she's watch the Disney version of Hercules
>Captions it "hey look, it's you"
>tfw when I'm not not even that big

Attached: 1588167850468.jpg (1200x675, 134.41K)

She probably has PTSD from it.

boomer dudes will ask me if i play rugby, say i’m a unit, etc. Feels real good, way better than when girls comment on it. Probably because my father never gave me approval but i think that kind of goes without saying because why else would i be here.

Attached: 41C1D3F2-8801-4FB5-B444-503C07ED149B.jpg (340x291, 65.41K)

A few years ago my grandma had a social gathering with some people from church for whatever reason. I was there helping out and I walked one of her friends up the front steps. She grabbed my arm for stability and was genuinely surprised when she felt my bicep. "Oh, are you an athlete?" in a sweet old lady way

That's adorable.

I remember one time at my work when I needed to show an elderly couple the elevator. The old lady said something like, "I am so glad you have an elevator! I was afraid I would have to take the stairs."

Then her husband said while looking at me, "I don't know, I think he can easily sling us over his shoulders!"

any time someone says "my partner" or some variation instead of bf/gf there's a 99% chance they're a fag

why you gotta do me like that

Attached: Awake, but at what cost.jpg (556x556, 184.17K)

This is going to sound so fake but fuck it I need to get this off my chest
>been going to the same gym for a long ass time (it's the only gym in the city..it's a small city)
>have had a gym crush on the receptionist for the longest (went upstate for 2 yrs came back she's still there)
>we'd always sneak glances at each other the entire time
>have "known," her for a long time basically but nothing other than hi/bye/havegoodworkout shit
>corona shit happens
>take the quarantine shit seriously and just hang at home
>week 2 have to go get some necessities so decide to go to a small ass grocery store to avoid people
>bump into her
>talk to her hearing how she doesn't know what's going on with the gym
>out of the blue asks if I have a homegym (no), she has no one to workout with and invites me to workout at her homegym..if her dad says it's ok
>uhhh ok, (super sketchy)
>get a message on my phone saying her dad says it's ok , gives me address find out she lives in the middle of nowhere
>go over still sketched so take a concealed in my car just in case
>it's completely cool
>her dad wanted a son and got her, she tomboy, got into the girl football shit and when she did dad made her a whole gym decked out completely for her , she's training to be a fireman
>been training with her every other day
>Texas says no gyms open yet till 15th
>get message saying "well it's still just us, hope u don't mind"

Should I try something or not fuck it up? Tx heat, we've both seen each other super sweaty, her dads worked out with us, seems chill. ONly reason I haven't is when I spot her on squats she sorta seems nervous I'm so close to her so I can't guage it.

Attached: ughthisguyagain.gif (400x240, 1.23M)

A girl I had barely talked to throughout a small get-together (12 people) got up from her spot on a couch during a game of Picolo and sat next to me so she could flirt. Felt good to bring the women to me for once

It could be a bit risky because if it does not work out, you not only lose that. She will also be the receptionist at the only gym in town, so it would def be awkward I guess.

Play it cool but try something. Just read the mood, she clearly likes you. I believe in you man, you're gonna make it

This, don’t be autistic just have fun with it. If something happens it happens, she clearly likes you enough to invite you over

>going to a small town gym
>two racks, one bench, a couple of bars here and there. it’s comfy
>there’s a small place in the back where multiple people give martial arts classes
>I often lift when there’s a kids tkd class going on back there
>doing squats minding, my business
>a kid and his mother walk by me while I’m doing some reps
>kid stops dead in his tracks a couple of feet away from me
>looks at his mother and says: look mum he’s so strong
>his mom shushes him and they keep walking away
>it wasn’t even lmao4plaets
t-thanks Zig Forums

:)

What the fuck, why would you think a girl inviting you over is sketchy? Are you a girl as well? What is she going to do, rape you? Obviously you need to go for it further at this point you pussy or she is going to lose interest.

>want to get mire while being looked down as some pansy prey
wont work unless you are in a gay marriage
do a feat of strenght, rip her pants and panties together in half, lift her up on the dinner table or press her into a wall, a woman that doesn't fell she could be fucked like the animals they are the moment you decided to will never really have that spark of interest in standby

You have to read the underlines, its there a flirty/sexual tension between you two? if not much should you get too handsy and horny she will take you as a creep, play it too safe and she will see you as her newest gay bff

Try inviting her for something besides gym as your way of being grateful and gauge her attitude in a social scenario between you two

I'll try it out. If anything gets too awkward I can just go to the gym in a different city.
Because we're not really friends per se, I see her, she sees me in the gym and sometimes workout close by. The furthest we've talked is her trying to record a instagram video, me being in the background, her friend making it obvious I'm in the way, and me smiling at her while she says it's ok that I don't have to move while she's doing hip thrusts towards my direction.

Her asking me to her homegym was only because as she said "I've known you for so long so I know you aren't crazy...are you?" But I've gotten you guys to kick my butt into gear so I'll give it a shot next time I go. Maybe just ask her to lunch when the lockdown is over or something so I still have time to not spaghetti.

Attached: sadsu.jpg (639x720, 35.24K)

If you think there is mutual interest with a girl you are usually right even if you don't talk

Ask her for a coffee date or something after a workout
If you make a move with her dad there you're straight up gonna get shot

I'm muslim

An old mire of mine:

>after workout and on the way to work
>two cute French ladies catch up to me
>ask for directions to a place
>I worked there
>tell them to come with me and I'll show them
>on the way one of the ladies couldn't take her eyes off of me while she played with her hair
>they would giggle whenever I tried to pronounce their French names
>they didn't speak much English
>waved them off once we arrived

Later at work

>find them at my work place
>they were ecstatic
>the one lady kept taking glances at me as she went on her way around the line and up the stairs

I didn't bother getting their numbers because I had to be professional.

Beat her dad up then sex her my dude

this

my cool wine aunt said that I could be a stripper for rich old ladies

Are you on heroin?

>start telling him his bro can, he just has to do 5x5 and read starting strength
>read SS

cringe. I hope you actually didn't tell him to read that book. we literally just meme about it. embarrassing.

i think he had a stroke

Are you having a stroke?

>If you think there is mutual interest with a girl you are usually right even if you don't talk

haha that is such bad advice

user unfortunately there’s no way around it, you’re gonna have to go for it. You won’t be able to tell for sure either way, but this is what being a man is all about bro, just fucking ask her out and be proud that you did. Sounds like she will say yes desu. Whether she says yes or no it doesn’t matter, in the end you will be a man.

Underrated post lmao

bro it's been months now... u alright?

where in TX bro?

Beat her up and have sex with the dad

Attached: 1586943430058.jpg (1080x1920, 511K)

goddamn....

fuck her dude, just get your gains and bail, don't worry about the chick

based

... by dudes they deem interactive.
>Finished that for you.
If you're easy to look at they won't complain if you shoot some compliments their way.

>be me
>be walking in park
>trying to get some fresh air from quarantine
>to get to park, have to cross over a low bridge that goes over a railroad, bridge overlooks main path
>start crossing
>get to other side, start going down stairs
>see group of 4 women my age walking up the stairs towards me leaving the park
>fuckfuckfuck
>try to ignore them
>as I pass they fucking catcall me
>increase speed as I attempt avoid contact
>hear from behind me "Don't leave, we wanna talk! Where are you going?"
>pretend not to hear and keep walking
I just wanted to go for a walk and ended up having just an autism attack... needed to get it off my chest

Attached: 1587902718365.jpg (1118x2104, 569.57K)

this story is cute as fuck and im rooting for you

>grandma has underground church services at her house
>for the past few week notice this cute girl
>long brown hair pretty blue eyes and pale
>shes around my age
>last sunday was really nice out
>60 and sunny
>pastor even joked about needing sunglasses
>girl shows up with her family
>she's wearing a yellow dress
>she looks amazing
>service finishes up
>start stacking chairs up
>carry them to basement
>grandma talking to girls family
>girl walks up towards me and asks what she can help with
>we finish up moving the chairs
>grandma invites family to lunch
>during lunch girl jokes that i could be the bouncer for the services
I'm not even a religious fag but I might be soon if cute girls are gonna say nice things about me.

Attached: 1587128619393.jpg (640x767, 107.05K)

>8 weeks five days till i had my friend look at my phone, i dont know what she thought but i had they to go find me a better mire since my timing was had always pretty goodanyway i couldnt half one outside with your friend standing over on the outside im not convinced im do to wanting

Attached: chad.jpg (820x1024, 76.14K)

>the big oof

stroke poster is back

>carrying chairs to impress a girl a church
a classic

>we literally just meme about it
Ngmi

Attached: B7CF981B-87C4-4E16-856B-22EE20307987.jpg (199x250, 6.15K)

I'm convinced this is an AI bot learning to talk. This one while retarded almost made a bit of sense at the start.

Based haha poster

You didn't have an autism attack, you just wanted to take a walk in peace and those subhumans tried to bother you so you ignored them, no big deal.

Are you American?

When will it be my turn

Attached: 1582935325134.jpg (1280x1440, 200.77K)

>Doing pull ups at the park because of coronachan
>Based old guy walking his dog comes up to me and watches me do a few reps
>He tells me I'm a strong young lad
>Thank him, pet his dog
>Tells me I look like he did back when he was in the Royal Marines
>Says my parents must have done something right
Old guy mires >>>>>> thot mires

Based southron king

Jesus Christ I also keep having faggots flirt with me, but never women

these
also how old is she user? mid 20s? her dad might be thinking its time for her to find someone

Attached: christopher-langan.jpg (339x382, 24.88K)

That boomer wants an athletic grand-son.

>>go over still sketched so take a concealed in my car just in case
holy based

quick rundown?

Haven't hat a mire in months. Fuck coronabullcrap

Do you think a girl asks a guy to go work in at her HOME GYM for no reason? Are you the only guy in town? Are you the only guy she knows in her entire life?
No? Yes? What?

She's clearly into you, but shit will pass if you're an autistic overthinking bitch. 2 months tops, if not less. If you don't make a move in 2 months since meeting her you're gonna lose her. Simple as.