Do you have any autistic reason for lifting?

Do you have any autistic reason for lifting?
>mfw I lift for my pure medieval wife from a fallen noble lineage who just found out she's pregnant with my child

Attached: 1588279774461.jpg (475x612, 94.25K)

I've got demons and the iron helps me right them

Attached: 1588279940086.jpg (680x381, 23.25K)

I lift so I can look and feel like a historic (medieval or earlier) or fantasy hero.

Attached: Skelator - Time of the Sword Rulers.jpg (1198x1200, 703.76K)

>I lift so I can look and feel like a historic (medieval or earlier) or fantasy hero.
this

Attached: average gym in japan.webm (600x338, 2.87M)

mind you the average japanman has a home gym.
i.e. most people have a harem of live-in gym maids to rack your weights and spot you and wipe down all your equipment and fangirl over all your PRs

I just want Japan to take in all the based huwite people. We'll promise to assimilate genetically and culturally. I just want a nice place with sumo and no POC

I lift so when I get attacked by a monster in the dark I have the strength and speed to defeat it.

You can just pay women in Japan to wear maid outfits and do shit for you legally.
They will basically do anything for enough money.
I have a Jap friend who loves to draw nude women, so he hires those women legally so he can draw them nude in various scenes.
He comes up with crazy sets and everything.
I forgot the name of the service, it's like one baby step back from prostitution.

yes but it's too autistic to tell you about.

We don't judge here user.
You can tell us as long as it's not bullshit.

based and relatable user - I used to be scared of going into the dark in case a monster grabbed me or whatever, but having more muscle and buffing myself up whilke walking in the dark makes me feel like IF a monster DARED attack me I'd Beowulf it into smithereens

I mean monsters and potential Basketball Americans lurk in the dark.

Around blacks, never relax.

user you don't understand
to them you'll BE the POC

ive been thinking about setting a building on fire so I can save people from it

I like to listen to ambient forest noises and pretend I’m a medieval wanderer on a journey to protect the forest animals. Also I lift so I’m not one of those dyel, faggy looking environmentalists who protest instead of going to work.

>tfw ywn be a medieval mercenary or hedge knight, acompanying and protecting traveling merchants between towns and kingdoms
>tfw ywn walk on a real 'old' walking path through a completely natural forest undisturbed my modern machines and noises

Attached: mushishi snow.gif (500x278, 3.08M)

>ywn be a wandering ronin

life sucks

I just wanna have thicc juicy thighs and butte cheeks :(

Attached: 1588219398857.jpg (793x786, 53.93K)

>ywn ......

Attached: 1476419036490.gif (499x374, 968.36K)

nude model is a reputable occupation and has been since before the renaissance, imagine if all the great painters of old had to keep painting tits onto dudes

japanese will be the only ones spared. brothers. they are the only race to leech on the white race (less than 5% of the population) in a positive way (anime cars tech vidya)

I know my waifu is watching and mirin' from afar so I must lift and keep my bad habits at bay.

Attached: afeb35a39d22ee9399644d2cb3739dbb.jpg (1181x1748, 313.92K)

are you a qt gurl?

Attached: glutesgf2.webm (600x800, 1.85M)

It’s a strong feel, bud-o.
>walking through a virgin forest with light streaming through the high canopy
>birds swoop through the trees and sing beautiful hymns
>it gets later and some fog rolls in
>come upon a small lake
>the moon is taking over the light now as you bend down and take a drink
>you hear a branch snap 30 yards to the north
>your hand instinctively reaches across your hip to you sheathed gladius
>it’s only a deer, majestically bathed in the moonlight
>he sees you and moves on
>you find a soft spot of earth and pull out your bed roll as you listen to the quiet sounds of the small brook, letting water leave at the other side of the lake
>you lay and feel a cool breeze on your cheek as you look up through the branches at the perfect Milky Way
>there is a strange noise coming from around the lake, you can’t quite place it
>could be bandits, better investigate, moving north along the rim
>as you approach a grotto on the lake the sound becomes familiar; soft voices and splashing
>it’s... it’s almost and song... a beautiful song
>as you push past the vines you see a beautiful sight: a group of forest nymphs bathing in the warm water of the grotto

continued
>you had heard the arcane stories of the nymphs from a bearded wanderer, but you weren’t sure if they were real
>their song and beauty parylizes you
>they see you and giggle; they know they have you trapped now, as their allure it’s too powerful
>you fumble for the cross around your neck that your parents gave you a long time ago; you hope it protects you from their alluring magic
>they beckon, and you cannot refuse
>you watch their pale bodies move through the water as they spin each other
>without looking away you remove your tunic
>the nymphs giggle as they admire your solid 9/10 frame and slightly buffer-than-otter mode bod
>you go to remove your cross, but in a moment of clarity you think better of it
>you join the nymphs in the water and they approach, nubile boobies illuminated from all sides by the reflection of moonlight in the water

Actually thought I was the only person who had this fantasy. I long for a world that's not as globalized and small communities still thrived. I just want to wander and do odd jobs in each town I go to. If I ever settled down I could work at a shop or open my own tavern. Doing Zig Forums and /out/ stuff is as close as I can get to this dream.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2015-04-18-19h00m47s24.png (1280x720, 1.77M)

Japan is overpopulated, don't ruin their homogeneity with this faggotry

To go super saiyan mode and defeat my nemesis in battle

Attached: 1D0A9B65-77D2-4A01-8A1F-D5D9AA6FD8ED.jpg (1024x742, 64.08K)

I lift for bonbi

Attached: tenor (1).gif (280x498, 1.71M)

Does this beautiful divine being really have benis?

god I hope so

Attached: file.png (456x570, 529.41K)

Attached: tsar-nicholas-ii-of-russia-with-his-family-1913.jpg (1200x1200, 205.57K)

u lift for ugly

I pretty much do everything for the off-chance that I get isekai'd. I just want to go on an adventure and kill some goblins or something.

Attached: 1572654202870.jpg (2996x2640, 1.88M)

lifting for bonbi
hahahahhahaha fucking retard

Attached: richie.png (1017x669, 640.16K)

richie is mentally ill and needs to get off social media

>richie is mentally ill
richie is just a teenager
>needs to get off social media
yea, bc it doesn't help mental health for anyone, especially impressionable teenagers

>ywn be a knight errant in a post apocalyptic world, roaming the land in search for bounties to live day to day, and live an unexpected adventure filled with blood, sorrow and love

Why even live brehs ?

Attached: fa33e260463906aa603f3ad556acb5f8.jpg (738x1082, 76.3K)

I lift for Neeko.

Attached: 1587937786225.jpg (1280x720, 80.13K)

>ywn
with this attitude? you are right

always based

Attached: d47062d023c188cbd9b44aa0d40e45191378866321_full.jpg (640x360, 41.51K)

Guys you know forests still exist? You should go in one some time but be prepared or else you'll probably starve.

kys

I like to pretend I'm a futuristic monk who just trains in my spaceship (home gym master race) while I travel in between various planets to do 'quests' (i.e: going outside)

Whats next? Do i engage in epic fornication with the nymphs now?

Your autism is impresive.Now kys !

i lift so i can be closer to my world of warcraft warrior physically

Attached: 1576605279531.png (1242x1394, 517.05K)

the endorphins make me feel like im in some cool anime fight & also i workout to get slimmer and cuter

Attached: 381E04A2-AD9A-475B-B3EB-E4A284713A68.jpg (2048x1456, 159.05K)

I lift so my body is a worthy vessel for whatever aelf/alien/primordial spirit deems me worthy of ushering in humanity's new golden age
Otherwise I'll seize it for myself

>then they eat you
Don't truck with daemons or the fae

Attached: Zoss.jpg (850x1095, 681.29K)

For a cute virgin waifu that will give birth to many of my kids

Hitler and JoJo

>mfw I lift for my pure medieval wife from a fallen noble lineage who just found out she's pregnant with my child

She has to be pretty old now.

I lift to increase my potential so I may prove to the rest of the world what the Asians call ki/chi/prana is real. Biggest problem is people don't want to believe and it is impossible to reason with the ignorant because they can and will ignore truth and fact.

And what am I supposed to do ? Start the apocalypse on my own ?

i am a martian and need to lift regularly to stay as strong as my filthy earth counterparts with their 1G. my bench pr is 300 kg

simple as

>Lifting for a groomed whore

Attached: 15882321258740.png (828x488, 416.82K)

I want to be strong for her.

Attached: 45.jpg (700x757, 72.65K)

I lift to make my ancestors proud.

>ywn be a stretchy magic dog

on earth or on mars

user, the enemy doesn’t stop.
Orcs don’t stop raiding
Undead dont stop chasing
Sorcerers don’t stop practicing witchcraft
I can’t stop training or I can’t stop them.

Attached: 2C09D8D6-86F1-4A45-8595-C30E848E39D2.jpg (1024x768, 77.67K)

So I can become an ODST

Attached: 4L_zPiJChZd.jpg (542x542, 87.94K)

Seth is such a chad

Attached: tenor (7).gif (356x498, 1.49M)

He truly is, i lift so that i may have a chance to be rammed by him.

Attached: Seth Waters.jpg (498x665, 58.42K)

i wanna do cool cosplays without looking like a dweeb

Is it not the case that a lot of forests were managed in medieval times, for the sake of hunting and shit? I think I got this info from Lindybeige though, so I’m prepared to be told otherwise

You're quite correct.

Yes, I can narrate if you like.
In my fantasy they’re mostly harmless
It depends on the area, but they definitely were in Britain. After the population got to a certain point there were no longer significant unseen stretches of unkept forest. Places like swamps and other wetlands were not managed though for obvious reasons.
I agree. Life is too fast now imo. There is nothing mysterious about it anymore (for the most part).
I do, brother.

I lift because I actually am from a fallen noble lineage (royal actually) and want to create the beginnings of a powerful family. Not necessarily royal, just powerful and tight-knit.

Yeah but then they'll realize after trying to sleep through just 1 mosquito infested night and waking up because "eeeww a big bug was crawling on me" and getting the runs in the woods with no toilet paper and no air conditioning and being sweaty with 0 showers that their illusion gets shattered because they would actually hate being out in the woods

Imagine the musk of unwashed, untrimmed vagina
have you ever smelt vagina smegma? You think the /fph/ stories are horrifying, they at least attempt to wash their shit once every 6 months

>he needs mountains of futuristic roids and implants just to cope
ngmi
hum*ns fear the BRUTE

Attached: Halo Reach Brute.jpg (1024x576, 151.91K)

it's a fucking start innit

Imagine if she was propelling herself along with the power of her farts

ODST wherent ever genetically engineered. Just the spartans where genetic freaks.

What is wrong with you?

Sometimes I'll pretend Im a WH40K space marine because they have multiple hearts. I'm training to protect as many of my brothers as I can from the tyranids

Hey guys, i found the jew in the thread!!

I lift for Lug Lamhada, Slayer of Fomorians, Lord of the Sun, King of the Gods, God of War, Battle, Oaths, Justice, Light and the Master of all arts.

Attached: Lugh-of-the-Long-Arm.jpg (1183x700, 90.64K)

I lift for him

Attached: 1200px-Louis_XVI_en_costume_de_sacre_-_Joseph-Siffred_Duplessis.jpg (1200x1605, 563.92K)

Yes, I imagine that I'm an EVA pilot lifting in the NERV gym and that Asuka are married and fight Angels together. I have to lift to keep my combat skills at peak. Also I imagine that Ritsuko prescribes me juice to keep me swole and gives Asuka anavar.

Attached: asukamotivation.png (360x298, 142.96K)

Literally to die after my parents die so they don't have to feel the pain of their children dying, that's it. Also I am starting to belive in God more and more, it makes no sense to me as to how all of this could come out of nothing.

Based

Attached: 1579005932767.jpg (736x551, 151.96K)