Beer is better than milk edition

>Beer is better than milk edition
Coors Light and Met-Rx for optimal gains.

>How to The Press with Big Boy
youtu.be/_3VY0ObU90Y [Open]

>How to Bench Press with Scott Mendelsons
youtu.be/TCBAJoQvms8 [Open]

>How to squat with Chris Duffin
youtu.be/U5zrloYWwxw [Open]

>How to deadlift with Chris Duffin
youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E [Open]

Additional videos and reading on benching, squatting, deadlifting, bands, accessories, etc., can be found in the pastbin.

>The official pastebin
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y

Check the pastebin for /PLG/'s collection of programs that are all confirmed to be shit.

Attached: kk.jpg (896x720, 268.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kabukistrength.com/westside-vs-the-russian-conjugate-system/
elitefts.com/education/westside-vs-the-russian-conjugate-system/
elitefts.com/education/the-development-of-the-russian-conjugate-sequence-system/
westside-barbell.com/blogs/2004-articles/advanced-system-for-beginners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: live laugh love.jpg (2000x1500, 1.43M)

Attached: plg 2019.jpg (1000x799, 221.85K)

You train conjugate, right? How do I do that

You fucked up the thread, Koreabro. After I let you make this one. Tsk, tsk.

basic gist is rotate ME variations of a lift in 3/4 week periods that will attack your weakest point on your lifts, then folow it with dynamic lower 10x3 at like 60 to 70% of your max at that movement with extra resistance such as bands or chains. my last was
MEU: Comp Grip Bands
MEL: Band Deficit Deadlifts
DU: Floor Press - didn't have a way to add more resistance. chains are the best method for floors.
DL: Band deadlifts
Then do your accessories. i like upper back and tricep work, and rdls, gm, and ghr. ill throw in extra work on top of the extra accessories if i feel like it. check out west sides site for more info.
forgot the name, whatever. maybe this will keep some of the calisthenics fags out since they cant search the catalog for it

Attached: blank.jpg (482x934, 135.78K)

Attached: have sex.jpg (1000x910, 452.21K)

Found some of my OC from back in the day

you can still search the catalogue for keywords in post heading so if they search 'plg' they'll find it

so inspiring

Attached: Lifting graph.png (1414x719, 46.5K)

forget it was at the bottom... welp time to end it. Needs BLOATMAXXER somewhere on that chart

Threadly reminder that your weight in kg should be 2/3 your height in cm.

>not 3/2

Attached: starting shalom.png (1536x2560, 2.86M)

Uhh. This has me over 220 lbs at a below average height. I think I'll pass.

Bulk to 242 faggot

wrong thread

I have a 450 wilks. That’s better than 98% of this general.

if you bench less than 150kg you're a twink i dont care how many cope points you pull out of your ass

>uing an old outdated formula
>using wilks at all
tip top ka ka ka. Get with the times fool

Attached: newest formula .png (755x1343, 463.51K)

I bench 142kg for 5.

Post body dyel

>i bench 675 raw for reps @165lbs
>just believe me dude
its just e-stats without a video

Threadly, but non-spamming, clearly relevant, specifically on topic, greatly informative, 100% sincere and not trolling, high quality, non-avatar-fagging, and otherwise rule abiding reminder for you unlifting user CHODEs to post body/lifts and get a trip, and that the Coronavirus - AKA the Shanghai Shivers, AKA the Communist Cold, AKA the WuFlu, AKA the Nanking Pneumonia, AKA the Beijing Bronchitis, AKA General Tso's Sicken - is a hoax with a fatality rate about 0.2%.. This is the only way anyone will believe anything you have to say about anything. And only if you demonstrate at least one of the following:
>A squat in excess of both 2.5 times bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A deadlift in excess of both 2.5 time bodyweight AND 500 lbs
>A bench press in excess of both 1.5 times bodyweight AND 350 lbs
>A The Press in excess of both body weight AND 220.462 lbs
>A body that Zig Forums won't roundly criticize (good fucking luck)
If you can't manage at least one of these, shut the fuck up, go to the gym, and try harder.

Thank you.

Attached: Smug Squid.png (601x706, 320.27K)

UPDATED LIST OF PLG APPROVED ACRONYMS (Arcane Ciphers Of Never Yielding Muscularity), Part 1. Post, but don't spam, in every thread.

>GDE (Genetic Dead End)
Exercise low-responder. High injury rate, no sports background, weak willed.

>HANK (Hambuilt Asian, Non-Kompetitive)
Obese Asian manlet with a baby carrot penis. Doesn't compete, doesn't even lift, and is insanely jealous of those who do. LARPs as a BONER to cope.

>VOLEM (Voluntary Evermediate)
Late beginner, early intermediate. Panics when the bar gets heavy. Program hops, works on technique, or sabotages recovery as an excuse to not progress.

>BONER (Bench Only No Effort Retard)
Wants to have the admiration and ego of someone who lifts, but doesn't want to get the squat or deadlift of someone who actually lifts. Copes with a combination of bench press and autism.

>CHODE (Communist Homo Of Dick Eating)
Angry, godless little postmodernists who secretly loathe strong, masculine men who won't fuck their boybutt. Some transition into ugly rat faced pedos, others defend said CHODES. Also known as PHAGs (Projecting Homo Ass Goblins)

>TCHAD (Tries Consistently Hard All Day)
The Isleys, MAs, and other guys with average genes who actually like competing and getting stronger.

Attached: BuzzBulkan.jpg (1242x1337, 884.41K)

Part 2:
>UFO (Under Fed Organism)
Adult human male weighing less than 200 lbs. Throw food at them until the problem is remedied.

>user (Anonymous Nard Obtusely Nattering)
A noodlebuilt little wuss of a human. Hobbies include LARPing as someone who actually lifts and not posting body/lifts. Can be safely disregarded in all matters.

>SUMO (SUbhuman MOron)
Too stupid and/or genetically deficient to just bend over and pick something up. Copes through a combination of clowning half reps and eating butt.

>PLAGUE (PowerLarder Absent Generally Useful Equipment)
Communists shut his gym down. Now he lifts weights made out of random shit he put together from the Home Depot in a cow pasture while plotting his vengeance.

>COVID (Coofing Oriental Very Infectious Dicksucker)
Mentally and emotionally deficient Chinaman who unleashed the Shangai Sniffles on the world in order to close gyms and rob The Lifting of their gains, out of sheer jealousy that he could never be the caliber of human they are. Thinks bats = lunch.

>CUCC (Cuckold Uninjured Crying Canadian)
Identify as injured, without medical diagnosis. Trans-herniated. Purposely do self-destructive programs like PH3, Smolov, etc. They wanted an excuse to quit.

What's the general consensus on NSUNS program? from the eyetest it seems...ok, but seeing the vids of him he looks like a dyel.

is it even worth trying?

Attached: liftan.webm (640x640, 2.6M)

try it and see how it works for you. you can add bb accessories to the end once you figure out what won't stop you from making your lifts in the next session

Shit what do I do if I'm a VOLEM

I always lose it when the guy in back starts shaking.

It's fake

Try Harder.

i lost 2 kg in 1 day
its mostly water weight but now i know im closer then my goal of 76-78 kg then i thought
when i was 12% bodyfat i was 79 kg

Attached: 20200501_101420.jpg (1000x1350, 559.01K)

and here is before the diet 11 days ago
i see a slight difference

Attached: 20200430_141810.jpg (1080x1920, 598.4K)

Bros.

How do i prevent my shins getting banged up during deadlifts? My form feels strong overall, but it seems no matter how i position my feet, my shins always get bruised and bloody. It fucking sucks. I'm 6'4 with very long legs, so i think my big ass shins just get in the way everytime, not sure.

>inb4 try sumo
Despite being a taller guy, sumo feels very akward and unstable.

>How do i prevent my shins getting banged up during deadlifts?
you dont. so stop caring, or wear longer socks. the ipf mandates even mandates shin length socks
>sumo feels very akward
yes, it is very awkward for a man to spread his legs like that

Attached: 1577480490737.png (700x500, 9.67K)

In one day I gained 0.5 kg and lost 4% body fat according to my scale, get on my level moran

wow nice

the fuck is this gay ass thread about?

Ordered some 20kg plates. Will be able to go up to 80 at home now, definitely good enough for rows, and I have some stools I can use as a bootleg rack for back squats and btn press. Fucking finally.

Also bought a bunch of games on sale, Blasphemous, Salt & Sanctuary and Yakuza 0. This is the first step to NEETdom

16+ inch natty arm
diet diet 1500 kcal its ez shreddening soon

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-124953_Video Player.jpg (1080x1920, 809.02K)

Well, nice to know i'm just a pussy and not doing anything wrong atleast :^)

I will take the sock pill in any case.

Powerlifting/Strength training reminds me of when I was stuck addicted to WoW, inside that environment. You dont realize how stupid it is until you leave that environment and look at it from the outside perspective. The same thing happened to me with Powerlifting/Strength Training.

Now I just lift for aesthetics and general health maintenance as I age. Not caring about strength, just caring about keeping lean, and looking good, and having a healthy cardiovascular system.

ok

are you actually retarded?

the video is extremely clearly comedic in nature

notic how all 3 of the guys do weird shit?

its a fucking joke

if you dont consider yourself autistic maybe its time to get checked for it

good. youll eventually realize coming here to say that is just as dumb.

Attached: i-deliberatley-entered-a-thread-full-of-things-that-i-5787722.png (500x459, 23.33K)

socks pretty much do the trick.

Attached: Kirk-Karwoski-From-Cadet-to-Captain.jpg (602x362, 39.91K)

>natty
You don't go back to being natty just because you stopped.

This is powerful. I see you and I hear you sister.

Trying to be strong is nothing like WOW.

Strength training takes three to six hours per week, and it will improve your quality of life.

Feel free to give yourself permission to not try hard. That is completely up to you.

i bought naty card from scooby1488

Attached: 1d0.jpg (1080x607, 40.04K)

Turn your auto caps on, Zoomer. This isn’t tumblr.

IM 25 HALF ZOOMER HALF BOOMER

i always typed with non captals and never ever visited tumblr
on steam all my friends typed without capitals too

There's one of those posters almost every thread. I like to think it's the same guy, I don't think he'll ever realize it.

seething strength incels

Imagine not wanting to be strong, so you can mog every single guy in your local gym.

you can impress most people with a 3 plate bench. No need for obsessive powerlifting training for that.

>lifting to impress people but not competing

Okay homosexual

I only want to impress people who don't matter and don't know any better. Trying to impress people with an understanding of the subject is too hard for me.

ME isn't rotated every 3 weeks. ME is a different exercise every single week

Says who? Every single person I know who has ever run conjugate uses about a 3-week wave to put weight on their ME exercise before rotating.

the 3 week wave is for speed work not ME

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 10.06.28 AM.png (1618x380, 147.68K)

I guess for Westside. Most other conjugate systems I've seen don't rotate the ME work weekly.

>Doing non-westside conjugate

Other systems like who? Idiots who copied Westside without understanding the program?

Conjugate existed before Westside.

Its completely possible to use conjugate principles without it being a carbon copy of Westside (retard).

No it didn't. This is why you can't name any other systems. Louie is literally the one who put ME and DE together.

Chill out boys its whatever the fuck you want.

Theres a post on elite fts by Dave Tate that addresses this exact point. How advanced you are should dictate the length of your ME waves.

If you're a newer lifter/new to rotation of movements you generally need at least a week to acclimatise to the change in bar/movement or loading pattern before its advisable to push a proper max. Some really new/people with terrible proprioception will need a 2 week acclimatisation phase. Advanced lifters or people used to a conjugate style rotation of movement are going to be able to push week in week out on something different.

Reminder that Dave had Louie as his training partner for a decade so is probably better placed to comment on it than anyone on Zig Forums.

>
>>Doing non-westside conjugate
So everyone that doesn't train at Westside Barbell under Louie?

kabukistrength.com/westside-vs-the-russian-conjugate-system/

The Soviets were using the conjugate concepts back in the 60s.

Westside is a version of conjugate, it is not necessarily the only way to use conjugate principles. Are you autistic?

Wrong again pal

elitefts.com/education/westside-vs-the-russian-conjugate-system/

elitefts.com/education/the-development-of-the-russian-conjugate-sequence-system/

None of those articles mention DE and ME in the same week. Louie is the one who set that up. You guys can't read or what?

This is an astounding level of moving the goalposts.

>None of those articles mention DE and ME in the same week. Louie is the one who set that up. You guys can't read or what?

Attached: 1587876534770.jpg (2048x1536, 579.16K)

Haha you're just a dumb fuck who doesn't understand the program you're running so you just make shit up to make yourself feel like less of an idiot. It's not working. You say you are doing the program without understanding it. You talk about the Russians using conjugate but you can't show me the Russian plan because Louie is the one who synthesized at all together.

>using conjugate

They fucking invented it m8.

Louie read some other books and formulated the westside method.

>Louie is posting in our /plg/
What a time to be alive

>Louie read some other books and formulated the westside method.

Exactly. He invented it as we know it today. All the people claming to do conjugate are trying to copy his method without understanding it. Then these idiots try to weasel there way out of trying to follow something without understanding it by saying there's other ways to do it bla bla bla.

The whole point of ME is to generate the most amount of stimulus possible which is obviously to do it with a new exercise. Saying beginners need more so they can practice the exercise is just retarded. What beginners are doing conjugate in the first place?

I should have said, he invented conjugate* as we know it today

Of course a beginner should not be doing conjugate. but compared to guys at Westside, most people here are beginners.

There's no reason for an intermediate to be rotating ME work every session, when you could be adding weight or reps.

Wow, just wow.

Again, Dave was Louies training partner for years, you don't know more than him.

Also, originally the soviets used the method to avoid overtraining in their teenage lifters, so yeah beginners can do it. Louie even recommends to start with it.

Give him a call, discuss it with him (614) 272-5190

>Give him a call, discuss it with him (614) 272-5190
Kek. Based.

I just about pissed myself laughing thinking about some autistic kid stammering through a conversation with Louie

>Also, originally the soviets used the method to avoid overtraining in their teenage lifters, so yeah beginners can do it.

Just because they were teenage doesn't mean they were beginners. Do you know how early Russian weightlifters started?

>Louie even recommends to start with it.

When did he ever say that? If you have no base you're not going to get anything out of speed work.

Haha you idiots talk about things you don't understand you call other people autistic.

Arguing rigid semantics and then moving the goalposts is not "understanding."

It's being a faggot.

Waste of time to explain to idiots but Louie is was the first one to put ME and DE together in the way that we know conjugate today by using what the Russian sports scientists found and that is what I've said throughout

What you're describing is a concurrent system (ME + DE). Conjugate is the rotation of exercises. Westside is a specific method of combining concurrent, conjugate, accommodating resistance, cardio, etc.

Conjugate principles are used by number of sports, and existed well before Westside.

>literally a 1 second google search

westside-barbell.com/blogs/2004-articles/advanced-system-for-beginners

I think you need to re read what the dynamic effort method is all about, as many first reps as possible and learning to accelerate all the way through the movment is exactly what beginners need.