Does this photo make me look cool?

Just wondering. Also, anyone here run Hypertrophy Specific Training ™? This is me on it.

Attached: Snapchat-1315843170.jpg (2160x2880, 670.87K)

mirin, but lose the skulls thats cringe

it makes you look cool in the way that you keep it in your pics and look at it once in a while and think 'shit yeah im swole' and maybe send to your girlfriend.

Post body you fucking retard. I'm just covering my face.

Yeah. That's what I've been doing. I sent it to my uncle and he said "fag alert"

Whats your teen for the beps and treps?

Based uncle.

mirin tris & lats, what's the routine?

I'm running HST and I do full body every other day. So I hit them with the compounds then I do skull crushers/close grip press back to back for Tris and easy bar curls for bis.

Heh.. u a fgt X)

search engine hypertrophy specific training. There are some spreadsheets out there. Pick the exercises you like and run it. im home gym master race so the current situation hasn't affected my routine.

That and IF with mostly whole foods.

Attached: Snapchat-1981296050.jpg (1080x1399, 146.27K)

>based uncle bill
also you're coming off as desperate

Attached: 1584883519857.jpg (500x375, 29.38K)

This can't be real. Who tf sends their pics to their uncle Bill?

Faggots like OP

My sides

Dudes need to stop taking mirror pics. That's woman shit. Find a friend who's good at photography with a real camera. Grab like one or two outfits. Get some decent, real photos taken of you. Use them for whatever, Tinder, Insta, LinkedIn, etc. Never worry about taking pics again.

Aaaand you are a dipshit

>find a friend with a real camera to use for tinder or insta or whatevs
THATS women shit

Uncle is based as fuck. What kind of faggot you are to send these kind of pics to family to get your dose recognition

Thread full of faggots I swear

yeah, because he wants to fuck you

You look really good, but don’t post that picture to social media. You’ll look like a tryhard. You can flex, but do so in a way that makes you look more relaxed.

This angle makes you look like the world's tallest manlet

just started reading into it. Basically cole robinsons fullbody everyday routine. Was just wondering your opinion on progressive load. Can i just increase the reps? will that change anything?

Attached: fagalert.png (284x126, 17.21K)

Yeah, okay. All you retards with your face and mirror pics biting your lip with your dog filters on your Tinder profiles look like spastic retards, and it's the reasons you faggots don't get any matches. Instead of taking fucking grainy retardo faceshots, get some half decent professional looking pictures you can use for multipurpose. Stop taking selfies like women. You look bad.

Attached: youFucks.jpg (168x300, 8.57K)

>19
That guy looks like he could be anywhere from 15 to 45

Thanks. Noted. Won't post it.

You could increase the reps. But I think varying the reps is better. You can only increase the reps for so long, you can only increase the weight for so long. This way gives you the longest path to increase.

Pretty faggy leotard outfit ngl, mirin arms you look short though

It's a wife beater and long underwear. Sorry for layering in this northern climate.

also, im 6'1" 191lbs last i checked

aaaaannndd you are a fat faggot who doesn't belong on my board. get fucked.

how long have you been doing hst?

Unironically this. Have some fashion friends I made during my twink days and have met up a few times to take fit pics etc. Every girl on tinder comments on how good my photos are and that they find it really cool.

No you look like you crawled out of a pride parade orgy

The manlet rage awakens

based
fuck retards criticizing others without posting body

now I want to have an uncle Bill

You got mogged hard buddy.
Start spamming u mad and u mirin to countermog him, 20 times at least.